Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Ask me about: Conspiracy theories [Merged Threads]

Joe The Homophobe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
TheHumanist said:
What do you think of Lyndon Larouche, what do you think of his ideas of the work (his idea involves world-wide manipulations not by the US, but by the "Bristish Empire" and yada, yada, yada...)
lyndon larouche's work is very good. I wouldn't put too much emphasis on the nationalities of the powers that be. They are not out to look for the best interest of any particular country. They are out looking for the interest of the rich families involved in the occult new world order plans (rockefeller,rothschild etc).
Edit: I read a little more (ok, just your last post), I'm just assumming that your conspiracy is orchestrated from the elite, doesn't the elite have the lowest birthrate above all and have the most women putting energies outside the house? Kinda shooting themselves in the foot...
using technology we are developing, technology we have now and technology they probably have which we don't know about the elite plan to live forever or at least extend their lives beyond what is not possible. It is not about reproducing but rather evolving and outlasting us.
Alright joe, how about the conspiracy behind christianity?
this youtube video pretty much sums it up
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b_SbJRn5jE8

I don't believe in the church but I believe in the Bible and Jesus. The church is full of paganism, instituted sunday a pagan holiday to counterfeit the lord's sabbath (which is saturday). Soon after the economy collapses we will have new sunday laws which prohibit man from working on sundays as a direct insult to the true sabbath thus basically making you worship a false God. This ties in to the mark of the beast system. The vatican itself is full of pagan symbolism, from the obelisk, to all the icons everywhere you look. You can only get the truth from the source not from man.

God said in the 10 commandments to keep the sabbath and he will remember you. Stop working saturdays and keep that commandment although in a year or 2 it might get you on the govts watchlist. Before you can say NO to the mark of the beast first you must say yes to God's seal which is the sabbath. You can go to your job and request to have saturday as your day off due to religious reasons but do you have the balls to keep the holy sabbath and draw unwanted attention to yourself as we near the time of economic collapse? the choices you have to make to show who you stand for, good or evil.

Last edited:

spesmilitis

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
is the goal of the femenazi's really to eliminate competetion among men?

bbestar

Banned
Reaction score
China Earthquake Artificialy man made

A weapon caused by HAARP, High Frequency Active Aurora Research Program.

Why?
For political uses, and can even cause Hurricanes, Tsunami's and Cyclones.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0VX0JvpW5q0

Pray for these people and for yourself.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think that guy in the video is a weirdo, and I bet he never gets laid. (no offense, bbestar, I don't mean that toward you)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/High_Frequency_Active_Auroral_Research_Program

The critics' views have been rejected by the HAARP's defenders, who have pointed out that the amount of energy at the project's disposal is minuscule compared to the colossal energies dumped into the atmosphere by solar radiation and thunderstorms. A University of Alaska Fairbanks Geophysical Institute scientist has compared the HAARP to an "immersion heater in the Yukon River."

Since the ionosphere is inherently a chaotically turbulent region, HAARP's defenders state any artificially induced changes would be "swept clean" within seconds or minutes at the most. Ionospheric heating experiments performed at the Arecibo Observatory's ionospheric heater and incoherent scatter radar have shown that after periods of modification (up to an hour), the ionosphere returns to normal within about the same period of time it had been heated.

For instance, HAARP generates 3.6 megawatts (MW) of power. 3.6 MW is considered a minuscule percentage of the energy compared to all of the energy constantly injected into the Earth, and the ionosphere, by the sun.

j0n024

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh hahahaha...I thought the title was something else ...I thought it was China Earthquake : Artificial Man made. I thought China made a fvcking man hahahahaha.

That's pretty crazy and in the wrong hands it can completely destroy the world, and I hope it doesnt happen like the movie "The Core."

Corona

Don Juan
Reaction score
You guys really need to cut this chicken little bullshit out.

Deep Dish

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bbestar,

Deep under the France-Switzerland border, criss-crossing the border at several points, is the brand spankin' new Large Haldron Collider particle accelerator. It's rather remarkable, it's 17km in circumference and is just... HUGE. Using about the same amount of energy as a cosmic ray, particles will be accelerated and smashed at 99.9999% the speed of light, and one of its stated goals is creating microscopic black holes (which evaporate within fractions of a second). However, due to the sheer massive amounts of energy being used, there have been some people (not scientists) who express worries the LHC will create an accident and these microscopic black holes will gobble up the earth, or will create strangelets which gobble up all existence. Not to bore you with details, but scientists assure all is safe and under the same basic principles as Bible_Belt quoted from Wikipedia.

I have the intuitive sense that if you were to find out—oops, it's too late now—you would take up the position of quacks and think all is not safe, WTF do scientists know, that there's a "conspiracy for your mind," etc. Bleh.

Cry For Love

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Mankind doesnt have anywhere near the amount of power needed to create such a big natural disaster.

Even the most powerful nuclear weapons (5-50 Megaton ones) only provide a tiny fraction of the power needed for a powerful earthquake or a meteor strike. And other than that, there is no even theoretically plausible way of creating those events.

Desert Fox

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
bbestar you are a Grade A dumbfvker. Why do you keep posting stupid sh1t like this? I thought your bullsh1t about oil was bad, now this? Go back to the oil BS please...dear god.

bbestar if you know anything about anything, realize we can't even fvckin accurately predict the weather correctly these days...you're telling me we can create storms? wow you're a fvckin lunatic.

As for the LHC, it's not gonna open a fvckin black hole that will swallow the world. Like Deep Dish said, those things will evaporate almost instantaneously.

The Harvard woman who wrote about that and published about it later published a new paper saying black holes probably won't form. She also said she meant it in a way that there is always a small chance something could happen and people took her words out of context. For example, there's a chance atoms could spontaneously form a unicorn right here in my room, but the chacnes are so fvckin ridiculously small it's not even gonna happen.

Seriously bro, you gotta find a new hobby besides watching youtube BS about conspiracy theories. How about reading some stuff from revered sources? eh?

But knowing you I will probably wait a few days until you post some **** about the LHC and I will read it, probably post some snide remarks, insult you, and wait another few days until the next thing you find. Will it be bigfoot/martian hybrids? unicorns? invincible dancing M&Ms?

Dilberto

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
China is finally implementing their de-population/population-control objectives, now. It can happen anywhere. Damn the illuminati!!!!

Heart Break Kid

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Deep Dish said:
Bbestar,

Deep under the France-Switzerland border, criss-crossing the border at several points, is the brand spankin' new Large Haldron Collider particle accelerator. It's rather remarkable, it's 17km in circumference and is just... HUGE. Using about the same amount of energy as a cosmic ray, particles will be accelerated and smashed at 99.9999% the speed of light, and one of its stated goals is creating microscopic black holes (which evaporate within fractions of a second). However, due to the sheer massive amounts of energy being used, there have been some people (not scientists) who express worries the LHC will create an accident and these microscopic black holes will gobble up the earth, or will create strangelets which gobble up all existence. Not to bore you with details, but scientists assure all is safe and under the same basic principles as Bible_Belt quoted from Wikipedia.

I have the intuitive sense that if you were to find out—oops, it's too late now—you would take up the position of quacks and think all is not safe, WTF do scientists know, that there's a "conspiracy for your mind," etc. Bleh.
Hey Deep Dish,

If strangelets -- and the strange matter hypothesis proves more than just hypothetical then the size would be negligible. This would not be so for HAARP (although I will admit I have not watched the video but I trust Bible_Belt's assertion of 3.6 MW.) It would change Earth, Jupiter, and anything made of nuclear matter (and NM below neutron degeneracy I would assume) into a 'glob' of strange matter.

As for miniature black-holes, if they last for such a small amount of time you don't have to worry about them sucking Earth up. In fact, if the sun was replaced by a black hole with the same mass (ready: not size) then although we would die from lack of solar rays, our planet would still orbit normally and space-time would not be any more distorted. It's only when you enter the Schwarzschild radius that the "sucking" happens and the laws of physics just become more and more strange as you approach the singularity. For a miniture black hole this would be very small.

Also the critics tend to assume hawking radiation does not exist in these escape scenarios because if it did there would be very little reason to think about them.

However it is very fascinating stuff !

theunflushables

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Couldn't they use HAARP to blow up the flux capacitor or the mass acelerator thing or whatever it is?

And good god James Bond better get before Ernst Blofeld and SPECTRE get a hold of these weapons.

Quiksilver

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
To the OP: I have a weird conspiracy that I want unraveled.

Why do socks always go missing in the laundry??? You buy a 5 pairs on Monday, and by Friday you have 1 pair left and 3 socks you've never seen before.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wouldn't you think that all of our enemies in Iraq would be dead by now? How is it that they seem to have an unlimited supply of people and resources? One crazy friend of mine thinks that the CIA funds and supplies the bad guys in Iraq. That's why they never run out of money or people, and always seem to keep at it. The CIA's job is to mire the area in perpetual war while we sit on the untapped oil.

Reaction score
Bible_Belt said:
Wouldn't you think that all of our enemies in Iraq would be dead by now? How is it that they seem to have an unlimited supply of people and resources? One crazy friend of mine thinks that the CIA funds and supplies the bad guys in Iraq. That's why they never run out of money or people, and always seem to keep at it. The CIA's job is to mire the area in perpetual war while we sit on the untapped oil.
These people don't care about facts, which is why they turn to conspiracy theories. They don't care that the Iraqi insurgents get their weapons from Iran or that normal Iraqi citizens turn rogue everyday. It doesn't make the U.S. look bad, so they don't want to believe it. Tell your friend to turn off Alex Jones and turn on FNC.

Joe the Homophobe said:
just some basic stuff
1. firefighters and witnesses on the scene have come out to report the sounds of bombs going off in the towers, the media has refused to talk to these people. Why?
2. where's the wreckage from the pentagon?
1. Because not even CNN or MSNBC will talk to people THAT crazy. Same reason nobody wants to hear from the "Moon landing hoax" loons. The sound of "bombs" has already been proven not to be bombs by every CREDIBLE source out there. Get with the times.

2. Here.

Royal Ace

Don Juan
Reaction score
ok here's one.

What's with the FDA, is it really that opressing organization that is blocking the solutions to some of our health problems?

Joe The Homophobe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dilberto said:
China is finally implementing their de-population/population-control objectives, now. It can happen anywhere. Damn the illuminati!!!!
I don't think they are doing it fast enough, or at least according to Larouche. It seems that the earthquakes in china are the illuminati trying to speed up the process.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rkNedPALROQ
What's with the FDA, is it really that opressing organization that is blocking the solutions to some of our health problems?
they are not out to cure you just ease your pain. There is no healthcare industry just a "wealthcare industry"
they fund both sides of the war. The death of osama was actually reporter by egyptian newspapers years ago who knows if what you are seeing is even the real deal. Even saddam's wife says that is not her husband the guy that was found and hanged not that long ago.