Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Ask her out, get turned down, then she starts showing interest???!!!

Don Juanabbe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Has anyone encountered this phenomenon before? I have on a couple of occasions, and it happened to me again last night. I had asked out this chick the other week, and she turned me down. I just kept rolling along and talked to her still like there was no big deal.

Then last night I run into her, she's talking me up a storm and kino-ing me? WTF??? How does one proceed with that? I'm thinking I'll just ignore this new behaviour and continue acting normally. Maybe she just wants the attention...

Panther

Don Juan
Reaction score
yup happened to me too... was fooled and asked again, and again she was busy

play it cool, and dont act too interested (sent some mixed signals)unless she asks you to hang out first

The Bad Ass Canadian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She now knows you have some interest.

Even if she doesn't wanna go out with you, she will take the attention you might give her, anyways.

Just don't give her any more than friendliness.

The Bad Ass Canadian

Chemistry

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yea... she wants to sweeten you up for a backup at the minute...

She's just turned you down... that was her chance, so she won't get another one until she really shows some value to you... why did she turn you down, cos she doesn't want to get with you

The best route to took in this is simply to move on and get with another girl...

Really, there's too many girls to waste time on those who say "No"... I mean, after a while experience will have you look back and realy realise this... how often do you see a replica or better lookin girl out and about... I mean, I really do lose count, which is why girls get that ONE chance now

AND if you find yourself gettin attatched to a girl you don't even know... slap yourself twice... you get attatched to a personality and the rest, it should be impossible to get attatched to one girl on simply a looks basis...

DreamerZZ35

Don Juan
Reaction score
Stop asking her out....

Just do the kino ect with her.... when things start progressing suggest a relocate/change of venue... dont let her think its a "date" Relocate until you relocate her into your bed....

When your kino... relocate by TELLING HER IM going to go here and do this..... you coming?

SHUT UP

Chances are pretty good she will go with you... if not, what did it cost you? Nothing but to move away from her teasing you.

WatchMeWalk

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
PPHHHHHHHHHHHHTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!

It sounds to me that she is testing to see if you're still willing to be her flunky. Go ahead and ask her out anyway. If she turns you down again, cut off all contact.

Dust 2 Dust

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women get off on flirting; even with guys they have no interest in.

You pursue her and she runs away. You run away and she chases you. You start pursuing her again and she runs away again.

This is "the game" that women love to play.

These flaky women must ulitmately be dropped. You want a girl that will have high interest in you at all times not just when you run away.

Pap

Don Juan
Reaction score
You are on track. Just act normally. If she's shooting you indications of interest, touching you, and chasing conversation with you, keep having fun with her, flirting, joking around, and then go for the meet again later. Not getting a meet with a girl once is no reason not to go for it again later.