Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

asians, clubbing, and lesbian surprises. Advice please?

JLW

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
So a little backstory:

My buddy (we'll call him Joe) is one of my friends from school. I went out with him a big group to a club and he brought along these two very cute girls. We'll call them Alexandra and Christine

So I was flirting with both of them a bit. Alexandra actually seemed very interested. She was responding positively to my kinoing and I would catch her staring at me on several occasions. But Christine was practically glued to her side (I was figuring she was just being a weird clingy best friend c0ckblock or something).

I quickly get bored of this c0ckblocking and was over it. I walked around the club for a little bit and within about 3 minutes I find this cute little asian girl. We start dancing. Eventually, we're grinding. Alexandra starts laughing and tries to pull me away. I shrug her off and continue dancing with the cute asian girl (Alexandra had her chance as far as i'm concerned.)

After about 5-10 minutes, cute asian girl and I are more or less dry humping on the dance floor. Shortly after this, we are making out.

After this, Alexandra was looking at me the whole night. Alexandra, Christine and I go home in a cab together. I get their numbers to hang out later on. (Just for the record, I couldn't go back to their house because their roommate's family was there, and I had to let my buddy Jeremy sleep at my house, so that wasn't going to happen)

Unfortunately, I find out that Alexandra and Christine are actually in a RELATIONSHIP with each other. Turns out that they are very non-committed about it, and they consider themselves more or less straight (with the very obvious bisexuality thing).

Now normally, I would just go for Alexandra. It would be easy as hell to pull this off. She's clearly interested.

But I still have to deal with the "girlfriend". Apparently Alexandra isn't really all that attached, but Christine is super protective and definitely jealous. I don't really know how to pull this off. They both live with each other, so getting Alexandra alone will be tough. They do EVERYTHING TOGETHER. and I just don't know how to approach the whole girlfriend thing.

There is also the possibility of a threesome. Alexandra and Christine have hooked up with guys at the same time before. So I might try and just pull that card.

How should I handle it though? Ask both of them to hang out and go for the threesome? Ask just Alexandra to hang out?

Inquiring minds want to know!

Visitor125

Don Juan
Reaction score
I can see a threesome in your future. Lucky bastard.

Though personally I would give them the finger and for the asian.

JLW

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I didn't end up going for the asian. I just wasn't feeling it for some reason. It was fun to dance with her and hook up for one night, and if she had taken the initiative to come home with me, I would have slept with her. But I just wasn't really that attracted to her. She was cute, maybe a 6.5 out of 10, but nothing to write home about.

The thing is, Christine seems kind of neutral towards me. She doesn't dislike me or anything, but she hasn't really shown much interest.

Alexandra seems to be the one who is really interested.

So I'm trying to figure out ways to:

A) Pull off a threesome

or,

B) Figure out how to get with Alexandra without having Christine find out (I don't normally go for girls in relationships but given the fact that this is a "non-committed" one, i don't see why not.)

Keep in mind, these girls are in my social circle. So I could just ask them to come out with me with a bunch of other friends. Do you think this is a good idea? Maybe get Alexandra isolated from the rest of the group and go in for the kill from there?