Asian Invasion

DrMetallica

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I fell in love with a Taiwanese/Chinese girl this past semester at school. I am horribly in love. She only speaks 50% english, and is asking me what the word for this or that is, she is teaching me Chinese, cooks, feeds me Chinese food, it is beautiful.

She is one of those girls who is an 8 but because of her actions it makes her a perfect 10.

GAH!! Can't wait til she comes over to my place tomorrow!!

kenypowa

Don Juan
Reaction score
As a Taiwanese Canadian myself...

good luck :D

and keep us updated!

Shiftkey

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mmm I love asian women :D

You're lucky to find out that hasn't been spoiled by American girl mind games.

Morphiex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
asian chicks are soo hot.....

i ve got hit hard with the yellow fever.......

going on to becoming the yellow plague =P

too bad that there arent so many asian chicks where i live =/ but hey im gonna move soon so ....

hehe peace =)

sux2bu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Rice is nice. :crackup:

diplomatic_lies

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Pfft, they're nothing special. I'm Asian and I've dated both westernized and non-westernized Asian girls. The westernized ones aren't any different from western girls, and the asian-asian ones tend to be either demanding (if they're rich), or golddigging (if they're poor).

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I never was really attracted to Asian chicks till I dated one.

The sex was THE BEST. Only had one......are they all good in bed?

turbo911

Reaction score
same everywhere

if you're asian, the game is the same.

if you're a white guy dating an asian chick. there's special treatment because they see you as special.

i'm sarging in china and they treat me no differently until I tell them i'm a foreigner and then it's game over. White guys can get asian chicks a whole lot easier than their own race.

DonJuanMonk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She's jocking for that green card. I doubt she's an 8. Asian girls I've seen that are 7 and above typically do not date white guys because they got enough Asian guys hungering for them.

She's just into you cause she sees you as some nice trophy and vice versa. An Asian girl will take an AFC white guy most definetely, that's why you see a horde of dorky socially inept white guys with the asian girl. You'll never see a true DJ white guy with an asian girl because the white girl still ranks higher than an asian to him.

Scrumtulescence

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You should go for Japanese/Korean girls. They fuking EAT UP white/American guys, especially good looking or tall ones.

Shiftkey

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by DonJuanMonk
She's jocking for that green card. I doubt she's an 8. Asian girls I've seen that are 7 and above typically do not date white guys because they got enough Asian guys hungering for them.

She's just into you cause she sees you as some nice trophy and vice versa. An Asian girl will take an AFC white guy most definetely, that's why you see a horde of dorky socially inept white guys with the asian girl. You'll never see a true DJ white guy with an asian girl because the white girl still ranks higher than an asian to him.
Believe it or not, not everyone is a racist. Not everyone "ranks" people by race.

If you're not attracted to asian women, that's fine. But don't put people down because they are.

thebsharp

Don Juan
Reaction score
THats kind of sterotyping but that is TRUE alot of the time man. All the hot asian girls I see are with dorky white guys that hot white girls would give the time of days. Its rare for me to see a hot white girl with a good looking white guy. This puzzle me.

Unregistered

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd be teaching her all kinds of phrases. Yung Ho, say "give it to me white daddy".

mroriginal

Banned
Reaction score
asian girls are wierd not to long ago when I was in highschool their was this asian girl in one of my classes,she was very insecure I felt sorry for her,she would never make eye contact with anyone.poor gal

DonJuanMonk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Asian_fetish

""But in contrast, white males who date Asian females exclusively are also sometimes stereotyped as emotionally inadequate in comparison to other white males. This directly relates to the stereotype that they are less socially capable than their colleagues, who have no physical or emotional hang-ups deterring them from pursuing women of the same race. In another sense, this can even be viewed as a result of sexual competition between Caucasian women and Asian women: by rejecting their Caucasian counterparts, white males who date only Asians can come to be regarded as inferior, unworthy, or even in extreme cases, genetically flawed."

mroriginal

Banned
Reaction score
I have a latin fetish, meaning I have a thing for girls with darker complexion.I dont think Ive ever been interested in an asian as of yet.

mroriginal

Banned
Reaction score
Re: same everywhere

Originally posted by turbo911
. White guys can get asian chicks a whole lot easier than their own race.
ive noticed that MOST asian girls are insecure and hate looking asian, its really pathetic. theyre kind of fake,maybe its because the dont want their kids to look asian.

btw im white

Phoenix_of_the_ashes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

""But in contrast, white males who date Asian females exclusively are also sometimes stereotyped as emotionally inadequate in comparison to other white males. This directly relates to the stereotype that they are less socially capable than their colleagues, who have no physical or emotional hang-ups deterring them from pursuing women of the same race. In another sense, this can even be viewed as a result of sexual competition between Caucasian women and Asian women: by rejecting their Caucasian counterparts, white males who date only Asians can come to be regarded as inferior, unworthy, or even in extreme cases, genetically flawed."
That what you have postet is utter bull****. First of all, that article applys mainly to america and second of all it seems pretty biases, not giving any sources, it even says so at the top.