Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Asian girls

realsmoothie

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
...by Asian girls, I'm speaking mostly of those who are new to North America.

Where I work I meet a lot of girls who have moved here from Asia, largely Japan, China, and Korea.

Some of them are smoking cute... they dress well, seem very nice, and so on.

My problem is that... even past the language barrier, they seem SO afraid of their sexuality. They're SO shy, it's ridiculous.

Am I wasting my time? I don't want to spend a whole lot of energy getting past the language thing then find out they don't even like to kiss or something.

Does anyone have any tips for how to deal with this?

I'm sorry if this seems vaguely racist. And I realize that the various countries are different too... for example, Korean girls seem downright unfriendly to me.

STORMCLOUD

Don Juan
Reaction score
Korean Girls are more introverted.

You want a fun girl that's open. Stick with Filipinas. They are definitely less inhibited. Trust me :D

Nighthawk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My GF is from Taiwan, and it would be easy to imagine from her sweet and innocent demeanor that sex is the furthest thing from her mind. But looks and women can be deceiving, and it was my trust in the basic human truth that ALL WOMEN CRAVE C0CK that powered me to blast through her angelic act to reveal the raging nympho beneath.

crumpiteer

Don Juan
Reaction score
in my experience Koreans & Japanese typically like you to consider them as a kind of "present", which you have to slowly & carefullly "unwrap" to get the "gift"..

to them, the skills which you display while you are "unwrapping" them will reveal the attitude that you hold once you get your hands on the "gift".

MacDiddy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
These stereotypes are so far from the truth. All girls don't want to be seen as a $lut.. Asian girl in particular, but when they have sex, they are nasty!!

Phoenix_of_the_ashes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
crumpiteer said:
in my experience Koreans & Japanese typically like you to consider them as a kind of "present", which you have to slowly & carefullly "unwrap" to get the "gift"..

to them, the skills which you display while you are "unwrapping" them will reveal the attitude that you hold once you get your hands on the "gift".
Thats bullsh!t buddy.

The Kidd

Don Juan
Reaction score
eww.. u like fobs? i only like local asian girls

S1NN3R

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
STORMCLOUD said:
You want a fun girl that's open. Stick with Filipinas. They are definitely less inhibited. Trust me :D
Yeah, but the conversation is about Asians, not Pacific Islanders.

I don't think the issue is at all that Asians are more inhibited, are shy, or don't like physical relations. Vegas has a large concentration of Asians compared to many places so am around lots of them on a daily basis. My experience is that a huge percentage of them, especially those that were born in Asia prefer to date people of their ethnic origin. Not in a racist way, but rather in a traditionalist way. I have heard from many Asian friends, guys and girls alike that their parents will only let them or at least would strongly prefer them to date only other people from their country.

So that could be a large part of your problem right there, you're not Asian.

realsmoothie

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hrm.

Some notes:

Yeah, the Korean girls seem very introverted. There is one that comes into my store who is just SO cute: tiny, curvy, always in heels... but can't even make eye contact. It's been a challenge for me to even get her to talk, though the last time she finally did say something about Korean movies. Slow goings.

I know that not being Asian is definitely an issue. I did know a Chinese woman (lived in a house with a friend of mine) who was funny, smart, beautiful, and mature (late 20's)... oh and an awesome cook. We flirted like crazy, but when it got down to things NOTHING could change her mind about the fact that her parents back home would kill her if she dated a white guy.

Philipina girls? Don't know any here... but the ones I'd met before were frickin' CRAZY.

I think what attracts me to Asian girls in general IS their passivity and introversion... it makes me feel more "manly" in their presence compared to when I hang around more agressive western girls.

Lastly... it doesn't seem like there is any consensus here. Maybe the question is: how do you get a girl who is shy and perhaps a little more conservative to open up?

Royal Elite

Banned
Reaction score
a roze by any other name iz still a roze..

All women R da same..they may drezz different, speak different, and move a little different..but emotionally all women r da same..They all want da same thing..Luv..while all men r da same da all want da same thing..2 b obeyed..master thiz understanding and u will mazter them..da key 2 all women every where iz 'emotionz' what u make her feel like..and how u determine how u make her feel iz how 'u' feel about urself..if u feel weak u will make her feel weak..if u feel strong she will feel strongly about her..women r intuitive..meaning they can senze otherz emotional statez very eazily..u need 2 do everything dat will make u feel like a man iz suppoze 2 feel and b dat all da time and watch da differenze in how women respond 2 u..
YHWH Blezz
royal elite
da kingz in da building!

Taker

Don Juan
Reaction score
Amen Brudda