Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Asian DJs, represent!

Aztec

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: jake ..where are the tips?

Originally posted by azn_dj11
i need to find my self a caucausian.. help:D

i think asians girls get approch more often then whites in my area .....
so therfore its easier for me to talk to asian chick for some reason.. im talking bout cold PU's here..
any one else agree?
not all but most whites in my area see to be snobby.. well atleast the hot ones im talking bout here..
so im not being racist k>?

AZN-DJ11, you really have to stop doing this. What your doing is limiting yourself to certain women. And then when you get rejected, for any way or reason, it totally breaks your heart and depletes you testosterone.

Rigth now, I'm dating a white girl, 10 years younger than me (not a minor...gotta point that out). I had the same way of thinking like yours. In turn, it inadvertently pushed me away from dating them.

This is in no way an insult, just DJ bro advice.

Good luck!

azn_dj11

Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: jake ..where are the tips?

Originally posted by Aztec
AZN-DJ11, you really have to stop doing this. What your doing is limiting yourself to certain women. And then when you get rejected, for any way or reason, it totally breaks your heart and depletes you testosterone.

Rigth now, I'm dating a white girl, 10 years younger than me (not a minor...gotta point that out). I had the same way of thinking like yours. In turn, it inadvertently pushed me away from dating them.

This is in no way an insult, just DJ bro advice.

Good luck!
what certain women am i after? im after all women.. but would like some help or tips on picking up non-asians really.
its becasue i never dated them b5 so i would like to try since ive olny had asians, and i do love asians. they are HOT!!

Ar7

Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: Re: jake ..where are the tips?

Ok another asian DJ here..

I love asian gals, all my life I been with asian gals. So many country, so many languages, so many different cultures in asia, so many variety to choose from. Each different asian country gals have their own uniqueness that I have learned to see and appreciate. I must say I have now conqured most of asia :D

And now I feel its time to expand my empire and carry on the conquest further towards other continents.

My ancestors were from mongolia and it is only natural for me to try and rule the world. Let the legay of The Great Khan live on :D

Seriously though, It is time I explore further, but I will always have love for my asian hotties. Soft silky flawless hair, hairless baby smooth skin, those brown/balck eyes, the natural contrast, that natural look, asian gals are truly beautiful, even without makeups and plastic surgery.

Anyway right now I wann fu@k a white chick. I know the mongols just savagely raped everyone, but times have changed. I need to get this thing down to the DJ science.

Pimp-sicle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd like to add my 2 cents here. First of all I'm not Asian. Here's my whole take on minorities banging white chicks. It all comes down to 3 things:

-looks
-confidence
-ability to create attraction

Now granted some places have a very small percentage of Asian people so the odds are stacked against them, but if you have the 3 traits above, you still shouldn't have a problem banging' white chicks. The only type of Asian girls I'm attracted to are the Asian/European mixes. Not a knock against Asian women, just my opinion. These traits hold true for all non-white races. Basically what I'm trying to say is this:

If your not white, you either have to be very good looking and DJish or VERY good at being a DJ. This is not to imply in any way that Asian guys cannot get white girls, its just that its VERY RARE to see that in Southern California. I think on a small level most AFC Asian men automatically defeat themselves with white girls because they don't think they have a chance. When in actuality in my opinion, white chicks are the most open to dating anyone.

3 of the HB8's I've dated in the past have all told me that they are least attracted to Asian men. Not because of their physical looks, but just because of the whole stereotype that goes along with Asians. Its horrible that society is that way, but that's why all you Asian DJ's can change it.

Once again, I want to emphasize that there is not malice or disrespect intended by my post. Just my informative opinion.

PIMP

falloutboy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey StuartSan what does tiu mean and what dialect is it?

Anyway as for the topic:
Me: 100% Asian, 1st gen born in America.
yet most of the time I don't even realize I'm Asian. In fact I don't even care.
therefore my race: no effect on how I act with other people, HB or Hot Asian. I didn't even realize it made a difference on what other people think before reading this thread. :eek:

Originally posted by EpsilonArmati
Here's why:

1) Most Asain boys are either wannabe toughs or geeks.

2) Most think that everything in life is a competition.

3) Most are raised without any parental advice regarding taboo subjects such as relationships/sex/etc.

4) Asains supposedly have small ****s. It shouldn't matter, but it does.
Hey EpsilonArmati, what do you think you're saying? You are absolutely, completely wrong on 3 of those things!

quakerstate

Don Juan
Reaction score
falloutboy i feel the exact same way. I'm also 1st gen here, was born here. I don't care about my race never even thought about it. I do whatever the **** I want I'm not gonna compete or prove that asians are the ****.

after reading this post it's getting me kinda paranoid I'm not going to think about it anymore!

if ur asian so what who the **** cares.

dionysius_d

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm euro background (italian), living in aus. I really dunno what your problem is in regards to white women ??

I know PLENTY of white women who think asian guys are good looking and smart.. asians dress well and appear smart and ambitious usually (well the ones i know in business anyway)..

forget all your ideas and stereotypes .. just go for it anyway.

ok maybe i have a bias cause i am mostly into asian bunnies, however.. you guys have a lot of good points, and the only task really is to highlight the good points and forget the rest.

I think the only reason white girls don't give u more attention is probably cause they think asians just hang out with asians.. so if you made some effort, you would get one no prob.

mindbreaker

Don Juan
Reaction score
I love asian girls...really, amazing looks. I am absolutely into them. Dont even wanna have a white girl after having a couple of asian chicks. They are just great. I am white by the way....and this comment got nothing to do with the topic. Just wanted to say that though...
Thx for ur attention

Bye

Healer

Don Juan
Reaction score
Asian chicks are tha bomb. And there are tons of there where Im from. I dont hate my own kind, I just know too many snobby white BlTCHES to care about anymore.

Click Here

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Here's why you dont get white girls azn boy's you make a huge ****ing deal out of the fact your asian. She'll forget about it and judge you as a person instead of an ASIAN person if youd shut the **** up about asian pride.

And your thinking how the **** do you know click? your a silly roundeye! Yea i ****ing am but i dated only asian chicks for the longest time and one of them finally *****ed me out and told me if i stopped making a big deal out of the fact that she's from asian heritage and at least PRETENDED to act like i liked her for who she was and not what race she was then it would greatly help me. So i started doing that, people hate when they think your only going after them based on race, it makes em feel like ****. Your thinking oh great, so if i wasn't asian you wouldnt give a **** about me, thats true love....

Don't keep bringing up the fact your different races and it will become less of an issue. One time this asian girl *****ed me out cause i go what country? and she yelled AMERICA at me.

Race isn't a huge issue untill u make it one, gotta go to class but would love to rant more on this subject.

NewMike

Don Juan
Reaction score
EXACTLY.

Look at your name for chrissakes. AZN. If you stopped thinking about how "asian" you were for once, and just let the cards fall as they may, you will find you are surrounded by people of different ethnicities, which is a beautiful thing.

What your currently doing is limiting yourself to certain women... I find it odd, that people that complain about how its so tough being (insert race here), how they are different, etc yet they are always the ones talking about it and bringing it up. If you didnt dwell on it, no one would even care. YOU are the one making this into an issue.

My advice:
Quit worrying about being asian for once, go out there and DJ with no colorlines. It will work out well for u trust me. :)

If you want a white girl, u need to realize ppl are all the same - the same approaches, pu, etc will work for everyone.

I enjoy dating with no colorlines as well :D

jakethasnake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Those are some great posts by some of the white DJs there. Thanks for the solid input, every Asian DJ reading this should take it to heart. I spent a month in Northern Europe, and got a fair bit of attention from some pretty blonde woman. Since I was a tourist and couldn't stay put in once city for long enough (after all macking is a numbers game... and number games take TIME), I probably didn't get as much to boast about (sex sex sex) as I would have if I had settled down. But I did hook up with a cute 7 German/Spanish girl in Berlin. We went on a date to the zoo, and made out for hours on the grass. That was very relaxing and nice. But I honestly don't think that I'm a pimp just because I made out with a white girl. They are just people with problems, dreams, fears. Everyone can do it - just GO FOR IT. ;)

Last edited:

Superman X

Banned
Reaction score
How many times has this been said: A ho is a ho. Unless you live in some redneck village it doesn't matter what race you are.

And btw, you should all check out Jin's new album, the rest is history. Dope as hell.

Reaction score
Originally posted by stuartSan
"Well, I was born in the states and raised in teh states, yet i can speak fluent cantonese and english."

Tiu. Heh.

"Why don't i date asian girls? BECAUSE ASIAN GIRLS ARE FVCKING UGLY UNTIL THEY TURN 20. THEN 10% OF THEM LOOK GOOD. AND 9% OF THEM ARE IN ASIA!!!"

Can't argue about them being in Asia or not.. but most of the Asian chicks I know here look good.
I don't mean to intrude on this thread...sorry stuart I thought because of the San at the end of your name that you were from somewhere else.

jive

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by NewMike
EXACTLY.

Look at your name for chrissakes. AZN. If you stopped thinking about how "asian" you were for once, and just let the cards fall as they may, you will find you are surrounded by people of different ethnicities, which is a beautiful thing.

What your currently doing is limiting yourself to certain women... I find it odd, that people that complain about how its so tough being (insert race here), how they are different, etc yet they are always the ones talking about it and bringing it up. If you didnt dwell on it, no one would even care. YOU are the one making this into an issue.

My advice:
Quit worrying about being asian for once, go out there and DJ with no colorlines. It will work out well for u trust me. :)

If you want a white girl, u need to realize ppl are all the same - the same approaches, pu, etc will work for everyone.

I enjoy dating with no colorlines as well :D
I agree. (and I'm Asian)

My own advice would be to quit being such pvssies. And hasn't there already been about 10 threads exactly like this posted by the same guy every time?

quakerstate

Don Juan
Reaction score
My high school was full of asians. They all walk around like the own the place and all hang out together with their dragonballz haircuts and long ass hair it's sick. They yell in chinese and korean across the halls it hurts my ears! I was the only asian there who did my own thing.

They told me to join the asian american club I said um nah I don't feel like talking about my culture it's boring as **** just like history class! They all looked down on me and ****. In classes I didn't sit with them they all talked **** about me. WTF IS WRONG WITH THESE PEOPLE! Too much ****ing asian pride! They didn't talk to anyone but amongst themselves. Don't get me wrong I had some asian friends and we just chilled together and we had friends from other races too. We all smoked weed and just did whatever the **** we wanted.

PEACEDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm korean and to me understanding the American society and their ways.. needs to come first before you try to date the "white" race. As far as white girls, some of them are more open to sex then asian women and i don't really have a special tactic but dress the "Abercrombie way." While trying to date white girls.

Ar7

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah I agree racial identity is weak, you own personal identity is what makes you strong.

Be the best DJ you can be and nothing else matters.

jakethasnake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by jive
And hasn't there already been about 10 threads exactly like this posted by the same guy every time?

I think it was "Azndj11" and some other guy. This is the first time I've started a thread about Asians, though I've participated in quite a few.