Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Asian DJs, represent!

jakethasnake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay, I think that some Asian guys here are just clamoring to get with non-Asian women, specifically white girls. :p So despite my aversion to being a race-specific dater, I've decided to throw that notion out the window, just for discussion's sake.

Asian DJs -- let's share some experiences or tips on how to handle white women. The tips must be tailored specifically for Asian men trying to date white women.

I'm very tired right now, so I'll just throw this out in the open for now. I'll add whatever I can later on.

- Jake

jakethasnake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
bump....

hmm, dunno if you guys aren't interested or what.... either way, its' fine by me. If there are no more responses I'll just let this one die.

Aztec

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think a good amount of reason why Asian men date white women or any women outside their race or culture is to show their sense of adventure. Not particularly to others but to themselves.

Going back to the main topic. Women outside your race may find unique Asian qualities and behaviors charming at first. Now I'm talking about having a trace of that ethnic trait. I'm saying at first, because her interest may eventually dwindle down. Or worst, taking a precipitous dive.

One common denominator with handling women outside your race or culture is...tadah...BEING THE MAN!

That's a no-brainer. That has been pounded on us time and again. Not being of the same race, you may be required to put extra effort on having your nuts tightly attached to you groin. Why? Because if she isn't experienced with dating someone outside her race, relationship will tend to be on more precarious ground.

Maybe she is trying be adventurous too and just want a lease a relationship with an Asian man. Now it is up to you if you want to pursue this relationship.

Another anthropological observation. Many Asian men will try their moves, that they usually deploy when DJing Asian chicks...in back in their home countries, on white women. Many times these maneuvers backfire at them. Of course we learn from our mistakes and experiences.

I hope my advice helps.

azn_dj11

Don Juan
Reaction score
im in..!!

this is what i notice..
i dont see many asian guys with other races.. and when I do .. im like wow what a DJ!!!
I think people will think you are a stud if you date other races and has to be hot.

the problem with me is interests and things in common.. its harder to find things to talk about to other races. and do the same things we like to do like karaoke, bubble tea, etc. things like that and so on. jsut our background diffs makes it alot harder also.
thats what came up from my mind just now.
to me all races are the same. I see all hot girls from all races
and as long as she is hot i want ot bang them case closes. who doest. its not a races issue here.
any more reasons why is it harder to date a white chick??
or reasons why we would like to date them.

Kane

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm asian and most of the women I've dated AND had a serious relationship with have been white women. Strangely I don't do well with other Asians. But, I don't really do anything all that different than the advice posted on this site.

All my asian married or are dating white women. They do chinese stuff like karaoke...etc..etc... it doesn't seem to make a difference. All I can say is don't make a big deal out of it.

Kane

killerasp

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i date white girls because i hate asian girls, pure and simple. why do i hate asian girls? Its because of the massive stereotypes that surround asian girls. Most of the ones that go my school are 100% racist against all other cultures. They are even racist toward members of their own race that dont meet their standards. Ive heard many conversations concerning hatred toward other asian cultures. I dont know why these people have such a mentality. the only thing that i can think of why they are like that is because of where they were born. most of them were born outside of the america or were raised in america by parents that have not yet accepted the concept of melting pot or tolerance. i for one have been raised by parents that lived in america over a decade before bringing me into this world. they understand the concept of hard work and tolerance of other races. i was never sheltered from other races as i grew up. on the contrary, i think one reason why i hate asian people so much is because i didnt grow around any asian individuals that were not family. im so used to the urban enviroment where the neighborhoods are not ruled by one race of cultures. my high school was mostly asian, yet i never associated with the likes of them. i always felt that they never experienced life or were to scared to experience new races. they alwasys had half of the lunchroom to themselves while the other races conjured up the other half.

As far as getting a white girl, i think the goal is not to be to asian without giving up your roots. you should not have the "asian pride" mentality because those that do are constantly shuned by the masses. as an asian person in a big 10 univeristy, i find it harder to date white women because the fact is that most of the pretty ones lack any brainpower and result to the ape like complex of being around the most popular/rich/good looking. Only a handful of women with looks and a brain will see you for who you are and not what your wallet holds.

But having a strong confidence in yourself will carry you farther as an asian man. Just remember to shave your mustache so you dont look like an asian fisherman.

DirkPitt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Heh, i know what u mean.

I'm 16. Male. Asian. I live in a small town. Tops...TOPS...30 asians out of 30,000. So .3% asian population. (Only an asian would figure out the percentages. Damnit. Stereotypes suck.)

Well, I was born in the states and raised in teh states, yet i can speak fluent cantonese and english. I've basically assimualted into the American culture and girls here treat me like that. Overall. Theres the occasion asian joke, but it's all in good fun.

Why don't i date asian girls? BECAUSE ASIAN GIRLS ARE FVCKING UGLY UNTIL THEY TURN 20. THEN 10% OF THEM LOOK GOOD. AND 9% OF THEM ARE IN ASIA!!!

BTW, u must debunk the small asian small penis myth.

jakethasnake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Asian fisherman... lol. :D

Actually I have a bit more facial hair than that, around the mouth and on my chin... when I grow it out I look more like the Count of Montecrisco.

killerasp, I can totally see where you're coming from. Yes, those Azn-pryders annoy me too. But its my opinion, that most of those do so out of their desire to forge their own identity, their own destiny. I won't partake in their activities, but I won't hate on them either.

Personally, I don't want to seek white people or white girls' approval by grovelling or trying to fit into whatever image they have of us Asians -- I want to deal with whites on equal grounds.

To illustrate, I'm not going to dress like a skater kid just so I can bang some skater chick. I don't wanna be some Second-Class White. I wanna be a First Class Asian. And if a white girl finds me attractive because of that -- well, more power to me, and her! :)

But I absolutely agree in that isolating oneself from the majority is also a mistake. Great point!

- Jake

Originally posted by killerasp
i date white girls because i hate asian girls, pure and simple. why do i hate asian girls? Its because of the massive stereotypes that surround asian girls. Most of the ones that go my school are 100% racist against all other cultures. They are even racist toward members of their own race that dont meet their standards. Ive heard many conversations concerning hatred toward other asian cultures. I dont know why these people have such a mentality. the only thing that i can think of why they are like that is because of where they were born. most of them were born outside of the america or were raised in america by parents that have not yet accepted the concept of melting pot or tolerance. i for one have been raised by parents that lived in america over a decade before bringing me into this world. they understand the concept of hard work and tolerance of other races. i was never sheltered from other races as i grew up. on the contrary, i think one reason why i hate asian people so much is because i didnt grow around any asian individuals that were not family. im so used to the urban enviroment where the neighborhoods are not ruled by one race of cultures. my high school was mostly asian, yet i never associated with the likes of them. i always felt that they never experienced life or were to scared to experience new races. they alwasys had half of the lunchroom to themselves while the other races conjured up the other half.

As far as getting a white girl, i think the goal is not to be to asian without giving up your roots. you should not have the "asian pride" mentality because those that do are constantly shuned by the masses. as an asian person in a big 10 univeristy, i find it harder to date white women because the fact is that most of the pretty ones lack any brainpower and result to the ape like complex of being around the most popular/rich/good looking. Only a handful of women with looks and a brain will see you for who you are and not what your wallet holds.

But having a strong confidence in yourself will carry you farther as an asian man. Just remember to shave your mustache so you dont look like an asian fisherman.

killerasp

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
seriously, asian fisherman. i made that term up for those that have a mustache on abover their upper lip but have no hair above the middle portion of their lip.

Player69

Don Juan
Reaction score
My dad is 100% asian, my mon is half asian, and half french, so im kind of mixed, but mostly asian. I never grew up in an asian sociaty. I grew up in Toronto, but not in china town, then moved to Dallas Texas. I mostly date white chicks, but there are more of them around on average. Also, my DJ skills didn't really develop untill a few years after I moved, and acording to the demographs in Texas, there are not a whole lot of asians. I really don't care too much as long as they are hot, and non psycho *****. :)

stuartSan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"Well, I was born in the states and raised in teh states, yet i can speak fluent cantonese and english."

Tiu. Heh.

"Why don't i date asian girls? BECAUSE ASIAN GIRLS ARE FVCKING UGLY UNTIL THEY TURN 20. THEN 10% OF THEM LOOK GOOD. AND 9% OF THEM ARE IN ASIA!!!"

Can't argue about them being in Asia or not.. but most of the Asian chicks I know here look good.

killerasp

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
the ONLY asian girls i can ever date are those that are mixed (chinese-sweding / chinese - whatver). those mixed breeds are always hot. i know about a dozen girls that are mixed and all 12 are HOT!!!!! Not only are they hot, they are considerate, intelligent and kind. Now if only i had the balls..............

CCB

Don Juan
Reaction score
You guys are just sad. You guys are spitting on your own faces and you don't even know it. I'm a white boy who likes hispanic girls. I mean i really dig them. But you don't see me talking sh1t about white girls. Why hate your own kind?

killerasp

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
unlike the white people, asian people have isolated themselves for thousands of years. in history, we though we were the most powerful land in all of the world. then along came the white folks which we now know were the british and they kicked our butts.

i know i am spitting on my own face but that doesnt mean i hate my race as a whole. i do hate certain groups of asians but on the other hand some of my best friends are asian. they are my best friends because they are just like me. they dont hate asian people like i do but they understand exactly what i am talking about when i say it.

EpsilonArmati

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Here's why:

1) Most Asain boys are either wannabe toughs or geeks.

2) Most think that everything in life is a competition.

3) Most are raised without any parental advice regarding taboo subjects such as relationships/sex/etc.

4) Asains supposedly have small ****s. It shouldn't matter, but it does.

Hence, desiring to prove to himself that he is in fact superior to others, have a big ****, and is a big Don Juan, he attempts to date those his parents think are out of his league.

aznbreakerjrey

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay, Epsilon, I think you're stereotyping and overanalyzing a bit too much there. Here's my reason I'm attracted to white girls: it's because they have nice bodies. If I see a girl with a nice body I'm going to be attracted, and I'll want to mack a bit. Plain and simple. Oh and some things may have been mentioned before about white girls is that they are a bit more outgoing and open to advances than asian chicks, which is true in most of the girls I know. Good insight whoever wrote that one.

azn_dj11

Don Juan
Reaction score
jake ..where are the tips?

i need to find my self a caucausian.. help:D

i think asians girls get approch more often then whites in my area .....
so therfore its easier for me to talk to asian chick for some reason.. im talking bout cold PU's here..
any one else agree?
not all but most whites in my area see to be snobby.. well atleast the hot ones im talking bout here..
so im not being racist k>?

jakethasnake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Epsilon, are you Asian? :)

If not, then damn! Those are big, macho words, coming from a whiteboy in Hollywood! :p

If I'm not mistaken, white guys get their asses kicked by Asian, black and mexican bangers all the time in L.A. county. it's the only area in SoCal where minorities outnumber whites.

I live 45 minutes south of where you are, and I see your type every day. :D

Anyway, I thought what you said was very amusing. Keep it up man.

- Jake

Originally posted by EpsilonArmati
Here's why:

1) Most Asain boys are either wannabe toughs or geeks.

2) Most think that everything in life is a competition.

3) Most are raised without any parental advice regarding taboo subjects such as relationships/sex/etc.

4) Asains supposedly have small ****s. It shouldn't matter, but it does.

Hence, desiring to prove to himself that he is in fact superior to others, have a big ****, and is a big Don Juan, he attempts to date those his parents think are out of his league.

jakethasnake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: jake ..where are the tips?

Patience, my friend....

I only get to post really late at night, so I'm very tired. They're coming.

-Jake

Originally posted by azn_dj11
i need to find my self a caucausian.. help:D

i think asians girls get approch more often then whites in my area .....
so therfore its easier for me to talk to asian chick for some reason.. im talking bout cold PU's here..
any one else agree?
not all but most whites in my area see to be snobby.. well atleast the hot ones im talking bout here..
so im not being racist k>?

jay2

Don Juan
Reaction score
Some statistics

Not very well known fact I don't think, but under 5% of the US population is asian and the majority of that population is located on the west coast. The rest of the nation is mainly white with some blacks (12%) so asian guys are not exposed as much to asian girls and don't develop the same kind of interactions with them as say white guys with white girls.

Also the media plays a large role is presenting the white female as more attractive than asian girls. It wasn't until recently when I've become more self-aware that I began to appreciate asian and other non-white women. The majority of my life has been set by the impression that only white girls are attractive.

Consider that. In time, I've come to realize that that is the reality behind my preferences.