Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

As a person who lived in Baltimore for many years, on the Ray Rice Incident

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
samspade said:
My prediction: Pittsburgh 24, Baltimore 13.
Darn, way off. Wayyyyy off. Glad I didn't bet on it.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
backbreaker said:
You don't hit a person who can't defend themselves, or you will have to deal with someone else in the famly who CAN defend themselves.
I'm quoting this because it's another way of explaining why I don't believe in hitting women. Women can't really defend themselves against a man, compared to a man fighting another man. Danger is right that no one should hit ANYONE. But the reason a man hitting a woman gets people more riled up is because a woman can't really defend herself. Not really - not like a man can. Would you rather fight Ray Rice or his girlfriend? There's a huge difference there.

But that still leaves the question of what should be done about women who initiate an assault? Though in the Rice case it looks like he was the one who started and finished the whole thing. One thing I do agree with Danger about is that I don't think women should be allowed to assault men and not have any consequences. But usually a woman's "assault" boils down to a swat or a feeble slap. I don't think she needs her head knocked off for that, although some here will say she does because of "disrespect".

Probably the reason why we don't see women assaulting men being made into a big issue is because it really isn't. I know posters will come on here and say there are thousands of men being beaten and abused by women. But I can't say I know any of them. I don't see them posting on this board. I don't see guys getting seriously hurt. Because women don't have the strength men have, that's why there's no urgent push to put a stop to it.

Last edited:

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I totally agree that women like to be physically dominated in bed. That's not the same thing as getting into a real fight, however.

Danger said:
I honestly can't understand for the life of me why someone would have a problem with that.
The reason some people have a problem with it is because it is not a fair fight.

Regarding equality, I think it is stupid to not recognize gender differences. But that's something that society ends up doing in too many cases.

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jaylan said:
Yet the comments I see on Baltimore news boards and Ravens forums are not largely in support of Rice. Many call out the NFL and Ravens for being hypocrites with regard to Rice and Lewis...but none of them are saying how the area's women like being hit or want it.
Here some typical Gaylan vaginal discharge, on display for everyone. ArcBound brings some original thoughts to the table, real life experience, and Gaylan counters with evidence he's gathered on f*cking message boards.

It's all about the money, bruhs. Who cares about this crap.

Bokanovsky said:
On a separate note, why do people idolize these overgrown gorillas that run around in spandex tights and slap each other on the butt? 99% of football players and other professional athletes are dumber than a bag of rocks. There are exceptions, like Wayne Gretzky for example, but they are rare. So why do we care about the fate of someone like Ray Rice? In an ideal world, he'd be living in obscurity, working as a janitor or construction worker. Yet, we turn men like him into idols. Just because they can run fast with a ball. Think about that.
This is also how I feel about it. These guys exist for entertainment. They don't add value to the country. It's the same as art, just like movie stars and musicians. Half these guys are AFCs of the worst kind, but are alpha-by-association. If anybody has a question about that, go look up Rollo T's story about when he was an AFC but still got laid due to being in a rock band.

None of these guys are role models or any of that. Why would I want their autograph? If I want to watch football, I will watch them. I really don't give two sh*ts what they do in their personal lives.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In other related news, 49ers announcer Ted Robinson has been suspended two games for making "insensitive remarks" about the Ray Rice situation. I couldn't find one good link about it so I'm not including one (Google one yourself if you're interested). But apparently he said something along the lines of it being pathetic that she would marry the guy or support him in front of Goodell after being beaten. He said something like if she didn't report him to the authorities, then she only has herself to blame for further beatings.

Be that as it may, once again we see that not only is this a hot button issue, but that you can be suspended from your job for not having the correct opinion on it.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Adrian Peterson just got arrested for hitting his son with a switch. my parents would have life without parole if that were the case 20 years ago lol

Stagger Lee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
zekko said:
Be that as it may, once again we see that not only is this a hot button issue, but that you can be suspended from your job for not having the correct opinion on it.
There's no free speech anymore. Once the PC dictators got the concept that certain things are "offensive" according to them, then they just deem anything and everything they want to as being "offensive", truths, facts, valid beliefs and opinions etc.

Just as important is who is saying what against who. If Gene Simmons, foreign born Jewish, erroneously says middle-class white American-born males killed rock and roll and are unpatriotic and entitled unlike immigrants , then that's OK. That's PC and kosher.

Simmons further explained that he blames "white, middle and upper-middle-class young people" born in the United States for the widespread use of file sharing, a digital phenomenon that began in the late '90s with the invention of Napster.

"All the freedoms and opportunities you have here are expected, and you feel entitled. I think this has taken over the American psyche. I find that many of the more patriotic people are immigrants, and they're the ones who stand still when the flag goes up, out of gratitude," Simmons, who immigrated to the U.S. from Israel at the age of eight, said. "My sense is that file-sharing started in predominantly white, middle- and upper-middle-class young people who were native-born, who felt they were entitled to have something for free, because that's what they were used to.

Ronaldo7

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
backbreaker said:
I think the new in thing on this forum is just calling jalyn a beta regarldess of what he says.

My dad beat the **** out of a guy at my house and broke the windows in his car for PUSHING my mom.. and they were divorced lol. she called my dad, my dad lived about 5 mins away, dropped what he was doing, told him if he ever showed his face around her again he'd kill him..

hit my wife and see what the **** happens. put your hands on my sister and see what the **** happens. put your hands on my mom and see what the **** happens. I don't' give a **** who started it. Short of my mom pulling a gun or a knife on someone I'm flying back to little rock.

i don't know where the **** you people are from lol. I don't play that, no one in my family plays that ****. You don't hit a person who can't defend themselves, or you will have to deal with someone else in the famly who CAN defend themselves. Maybe that's a black/ culture thing I don't know but that **** ain't happening lol. I wish a mother****er would call himself slapping my sister or hitting my sister. I would without question catch charges defending my sister / mom / wife.
This isn't the hood/ghetto you're from. Don't want people to mess with you? Stick to your damn business. Don't start something you can't finish. Same applies for men and for WOMEN. How do you know your sister/mother have not provoked something done to them? Hit someone, expect to get hit back. Kick someone, expect a kick back. That's the way it works.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ronaldo7 said:
This isn't the hood/ghetto you're from. Don't want people to mess with you? Stick to your damn business. Don't start something you can't finish. Same applies for men and for WOMEN. How do you know your sister/mother have not provoked something done to them? Hit someone, expect to get hit back. Kick someone, expect a kick back. That's the way it works.
i mean, let's cut the internet BS out. if my wife spits on a dude and he slaps her back, i'm goin to laugh at my wife and tell her to stop spitting on mother****ers.

if my wife gets into an argument with a guy and she yells at him and says some mean **** and he hits her, i.e the ray rice video, i'm coming.

where it gets murky is this. one day, my dad's baby momma, my little brother's mom, broke the car windows in my dad's car becuase she thought (correctly) that she was getting cheated on. do you hit a woman THEN is the question. my dad didn't. he wanted to. bad. but he didn't. but if he had, it would have been game on, and he knew it, and that's why he didn't. it wasn't worth the upcoming drama. she has a brother that was hard core and while my dad is tough, he's not dumb.

Ronaldo7

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
backbreaker said:
i mean, let's cut the internet BS out. if my wife spits on a dude and he slaps her back, i'm goin to laugh at my wife and tell her to stop spitting on mother****ers.

if my wife gets into an argument with a guy and she yells at him and says some mean **** and he hits her, i.e the ray rice video, i'm coming.

where it gets murky is this. one day, my dad's baby momma, my little brother's mom, broke the car windows in my dad's car becuase she thought (correctly) that she was getting cheated on. do you hit a woman THEN is the question. my dad didn't. he wanted to. bad. but he didn't. but if he had, it would have been game on, and he knew it, and that's why he didn't. it wasn't worth the upcoming drama. she has a brother that was hard core and while my dad is tough, he's not dumb.
For your second paragraph, you would hope that your wife has better judgement. What's the point of using her gender to provoke a fight? If she fights her own battles, fair play to her. But if you come in to handle something she caused...? Really?

I'm guessing your dad doesn't get free windows? He obviously had to replace them with his own money. Your dad has the liberty to come after the perpetrators to pay for the windows or handle the situation the best way he sees it. Or do they get away with it because they are women?

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Danger said:
Fast forward seven years later. I watched him for two weekends to see his comings and goings and it was obvious he worked an evening shift somewhere during the week, but was home by 11:30pm. On the third weekend I went over at 230am, and gave him a present he earned seven years prior.
I can understand why you would want to do something like that. But I try not to occupy myself with revenge. I think it would be better for my peace of mind to just let it go, as opposed to hanging on to that for seven years. The guy's a jerk, he'll probably get his anyway, why should I concern myself with what he comes to? Meanwhile, I will live my life. They say living well is the best revenge.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Danger said:
My mind was not occupied nor did the entire thing affect my piece of mind. For me, it was just another item on my "to-do list", much like stopping at the bank or filling the car up with gas, but with a seven year hiatus to help ensure I was not caught.
I'm sure people's minds do work differently. With me though, just keeping the item on my "to-do list" keeps the slight alive. Maybe someone did something similar to me, but since I don't hang on to it, seven years later I don't even remember it.

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Interesting back/forth between Espi/zekko and Danger. I personally fall on the side of Danger, but I also understand that the truth is probably in the middle. While I aim not to return evil with evil (and those of you Bible thumpers like me know that is there), it can also be said that revenge will be handed out, one way or the other. There is no blood guilt for a thief who is killed while caught stealing.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hokey smokes, now the NFL has suspended Ray Rice indefinitely. WTF? Originally, they knew he knocked his girlfriend out, and they gave him a two game suspension. Then there was criticism that it wasn't enough. So they changed their policy to six games for a first offense. Then the video came out, and the Ravens released him. And now the NFL suspends him indefinitely. What has changed? It was a first offense, why isn't he suspended for six games?

Danger said:
I cut all of the valve stems on his tires, I put pen ink on every panel of body on his car, and the fvking idiot left his mower out so I cut nearly every line on that I could find. But to cover my tracks, I purposefully wore a large pair of women's shoes.
I mean this all in fun, Danger, but this conjures up images of Heath Ledger's Joker from The Dark Knight walking away from the hospital dressed in a nurse's uniform, setting off the bombs with his remote control.

Don't p!ss him off, gentlemen, or you might be looking out your window seven years from now to see Danger, dressed in drag and sticking a knife into your tires or cutting your gas line. Lol. :)

cordoncordon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Espi said:
If he were a reglar black guy the question wouldn't be, "Is the punishment severe enough?" It would be, "You broke the law that everyone else is expected to abide by, so you're going to jail, just like everyone else."

I think it's pathetic that people are debating if 2 games was punishment enough. I would have liked for the NFL to immediately step up and say, "This is unacceptable and we don't want people like this representing our league. Therefore he is no longer a member of the NFL. We are cooperating with the authorities to make sure that justice is carried out swiftly."
You nailed it.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If he were a "regular black guy" he might belong to a more powerful trade union than the NFLPA and still be working! (No that was not a pro-union statement, just sayin'.)

Stagger Lee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well if these professional sports teams are going to can people for merely saying something not PC, then they better can people for doing something actually illegal on top of being extra-special not PC like doing something to a female.

Darth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This loser punched a woman. The weaker sex. He is wrong, period.

I must say, though, I'm sick to death of hearing about this in the news. What news is there? He's a douchebag.

Jaylan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
speed dawg said:
Here some typical Gaylan vaginal discharge, on display for everyone. ArcBound brings some original thoughts to the table, real life experience, and Gaylan counters with evidence he's gathered on f*cking message boards.

It's all about the money, bruhs. Who cares about this crap.
Your idiocy and lack of reading comprehension never ceases to amaze me. I clearly said in my post that I know people (as in real life) from the area of Baltimore who dont share OPs opinions regarding abuse.

Hop off the nutz troll.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Espi said:
If he were a reglar black guy the question wouldn't be, "Is the punishment severe enough?" It would be, "You broke the law that everyone else is expected to abide by, so you're going to jail, just like everyone else."
Rice was offered a plea bargain involving probation, anger management classes, and no prison time. Supposedly this is typical for first offenses where the female victim does not want to prosecute, which was the case here.

My complaint is that the NFL keeps moving the punishment for him. And the only reason they are doing it is because he is being tried in the media.