Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

article: Woman, 72, says she PREFERS going out with younger men - revealing she gets messages from 10 to 20 A DAY on cougar dating app

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Old bats need blood too.
They do, but this is missing the point. How's a young buck going to motivate himself to be fully productive when even the old hags are being picky?

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, I bet she does. The question is does she get any takers? As thirsty as some guys are, I imagine so.

Scaramouche

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi MDJ,
I live in an area where the demographics are skewed towards the Males,as you get older quite heavily so......Before Covid one of my Plates,a young looking 69 years old Chinese, went through an experimental stage of getting me to organise threesomes with young Men.....Before she became bored with the idea,we entertained a few the youngest being a good looking 23 year old tradesman!

Last edited:

CountSuavula

Banned
Reaction score
This forum is very inexperienced with females and sexology as a whole, there are big missing gaps in knowledge about sexuality.

((shrugs))

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
Yeah, I bet she does. The question is does she get any takers? As thirsty as some guys are, I imagine so.
There's a lid for every pot.

I personally prefer older women. I'm messing with one now, piped her out 2 days ago...twice! Like the corrupt judge that I am, I gave her the stiffest punishment possible. Pro boner! Wore that box out till we were sore (still am as I'm typing this.)

The thing with her is this: she's fun to be around, very sweet, quite attractive for her age (is indeed a MILF), very feminine, friendly, nurturing, isn't ashamed of me, doesn't mind she's my side piece, I could go on and on. Oh yeah, I enjoy those chocolate cannons of triple D's she got on her chest!

To her, yeah I'm Tyrone in her eyes, but now she recently called me her "Infinite Hunk". Her hips don't lie, and I made her feel young and sexy all over again...in the course of knowing her for almost 2 months as of this posting. When I present pulsating potent powerful pipe, the milf moaning must make me marvel merrily! So seductively sultry sounds start seeing strong sexy s-ranked snake.

I'm not pressed for box by any means. I set up on a dating app after me and a girl spoke off OKC...once on the phone then I got unmatched shortly after. We spoke about meeting, eating lunch, and sex after. Oh well, pipeline filled up quick.

Best approach on dating apps? Be direct and matter-of-fact. All this wait 3 days crap? Do that and when I slide in, I'll video message you your potential girl getting her back and front blown out by a 6'2 Tyrone-lite in his Lexus. Me.

As for the girl in the article, remember that as long as there's box, there's simps and guys offering her things. I got my cougar's soul, and she's sprung. Will flake out on other dudes trying to get with her because the electricity between us in and out of the bedroom is too awesome for words.

Am I wrong for having a heart or genuine human compassion?

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When I present pulsating potent powerful pipe, the milf moaning must make me marvel merrily! So seductively sultry sounds start seeing strong sexy s-ranked snake.
Of the many good things in this post, this stands out as the best. We need more of this on SS!