Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

article: The War on Men

Burroughs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Until men see the wisdom in once more relegating women to a material object owned first by father then husband as was true for 99% of all human history across civilizations there will be only chaos and ruin in the western world.

and who the fvck wants to get married when this is a possible consequence http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=195329

wait_out

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The western world is the most prosperous and least violent place to live on planet earth.

I have been places where women are bought through marriage, it brings on a wealth of new, DIFFERENT problems. Bad economy = no sex. Also you might not know this (because I found it in a study at small wars journal) but sexual frustration tends to be a factor in recruitment of suicide bombers... middle eastern/central asian societies are the most sexually traditional countries in the world. The level of fvcked-up-ness of guys there makes YOU look normal burroughs. And that is really saying something.

There is plenty of chaos and ruin on planet earth to go around, you certainly don't have a prescription for it, neither does Fox News or Hanna Rosin. Given that life is short enough as it is, why don't you cheer the fvck up and spend it with people you love?

Zarky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm always amused when writers lump an entire gender together and then assign a behavior or trait to all 3.5 billion members.

"Men are..."
"Women want..."
"Men think..."
"Women have..."

Pretty funny. :crackup:

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
Zarky said:
I'm always amused when writers lump an entire gender together and then assign a behavior or trait to all 3.5 billion members.

"Men are..."
"Women want..."
"Men think..."
"Women have..."

Pretty funny. :crackup:
What's funnier is a 37 year old "man" still enamoured with game as if it were the be all and end all of life yet who still takes internet dating as serious business and even writes a rant about POF user interface functionality. Trawling for land whales is not really selling me your l33t playa skills.

Btw "game" which you claim to have an abundance of is based on universal truth's such as " Women want.. Women have " etc so you kind of fvcked up again.

I've also never even met a guy who was successful with women yet openly despises traditional masculinity, liberal to the extreme, has no male friends and only hangs out with chicks.

Your either some next level type sh!t that's so far advanced I can't even comprehend or your just taking the piss.

SXS

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Bad economy = no sex.
Brazil never been a "good economy", but it leads in numbers of sexual act. Japan and USA are the countries that has less sex and date less in the whole world. Also, Brazil is a very violent country. 1 person is murdered every nine minutes, and the city I used to live had the number 1 rate of murders in the whole world.

st_99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
IMO, you can blame a lot of this mess on the dramatic rise in 1 parent households. Girls will be less likely to take on a "feminine/traditional" role in life if they did not have dad around growing up.

And on the flip side, boys that grow up without dad in the picture are screwed up in their own way. No confidence, dont know how to interact with women in a masculine way, dont know how to lead,..

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
st_99 said:
I see it time and time again, girls that had no dad growing up are simply screwed up.
This has so much truth to it and yet we don't pay enough attention to it.

I overlooked it all the time and always ended up scratching my head as to why so many chicks were duds. A father who is present helps but a father who's not an AFC is the jackpot.

Always look at the father, it seriously cuts out the crap and is the best tool you have in finding a quality woman.

Bonus points if he's old school.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
wait_out said:
The western world is the most prosperous and least violent place to live on planet earth.

I have been places where women are bought through marriage, it brings on a wealth of new, DIFFERENT problems. Bad economy = no sex. Also you might not know this (because I found it in a study at small wars journal) but sexual frustration tends to be a factor in recruitment of suicide bombers... middle eastern/central asian societies are the most sexually traditional countries in the world. The level of fvcked-up-ness of guys there makes YOU look normal burroughs. And that is really saying something.

There is plenty of chaos and ruin on planet earth to go around, you certainly don't have a prescription for it, neither does Fox News or Hanna Rosin. Given that life is short enough as it is, why don't you cheer the fvck up and spend it with people you love?
I call bvllsh1t in this, the wealthy countries are the ones where the riding on the c0ck carousel is the most frequent, where the top guys do all the fvcking and the majority of man are considered some emotional maid good enough to entartein,boost ego or pay bills.

Name it, Us,Uk, Scandinavia and all, wealthy safe as much a man unfriendly.

On the other way we have eastern europe or Russia which are not remotely wealthy as those named before and not only the average man there can still get an average woman (which is better than a american average woman btw) but also guys from aborad can go there and have some.

Dont confuse economical wealth with religion, it doesnt need a genius to realize that a contry run from religion sucks.

Sexual frustration lead to suicided bombers in middle east as much as to slave life in the western world, how else do you call those 8-14 employees living only to beg coins from their owner, some attention from any female or some peace from that fat ass of their wife?

Society and economy are messed up anytime there is an artificial interference from the government to "right any wrong"...and we see the result.

SXS

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I really doubt that is really a possibility, how exactly can you know the motivations of suicide bombers, and if you could know it, there are so many other possible motivations on those countries, that the only reason you would see sex as a primary motivation is wanting to make a point.

SXS

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It's the 6th (soon to be the 5th - overtaking France) biggest in the world by GDP.
Yes, there has been a boon since 2004, but it's also a country with 200 million of population and a giant territory with gimmicks in form of easy energy(hydroeletric and self sufficient on oil) and commodities. Compare per capita with an European country.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
SXS said:
Yes, there has been a boon since 2004, but it's also a country with 200 million of population and a giant territory with gimmicks in form of easy energy(hydroeletric and self sufficient on oil) and commodities. Compare per capita with an European country.
Brazil's economy is expanding, moving millions of formerly poor into the middle class over the past decade. Part of that is due to easy (domestic) energy sources. Call it a gimmick but a nation that controls its energy controls its destiny to a far greater extent. In the next decade Brazil will be erecting several hydroelectric dams in the rivers of the north and east. Meanwhile offshore drilling continues at a rapid pace with plenty of foreign investment.

It's still a violent country with plenty of poverty. But it has been taking steps to alleviate both. The drug wars in Rio effectively pushed out the drug lords, although they are now popping into Sao Paolo and other towns. Today the favelas in Rio can be accessed by cable cars; any tourist can walk in without fear for safety beyond the ordinary.

Whether this affects sex in Brazil I don't know. Brazil's sexual culture has long been entrenched and won't necessarily change with more affluence. Brazil is heavily Catholic but has long been liberal on contraception and abortion, not to mention casual sex. I have noticed on my trips to Rio that it is becoming more Americanized, and I hope this will not lead to more modern Fem nonsense spreading. We've already seen some pretty sick feminist rallies in Brazil on YouTube. Nevertheless, the women there still play about 50% fewer games in the seduction process, and they still love foreign men. There is also a general expectation that their man will cheat; a woman who receives an extravagant gift from her man does not brag because her friends will only think he's making up for some indiscretion. But anyways.

For what it's worth, whenever there is a poll about the "most sexually satisfied" countries, rich, hyper-liberal countries like Sweden and Denmark (and the US) often top the list. I'm always skeptical of self-reporting sexual surveys, so I take that with a grain of salt. I presume that when a woman responds she is expressing satisfaction with her level of sexual freedom rather than actual satisfaction. But I could be wrong. In any case a nation needs to strike a balance between liberal access to contraception and laws that protect men from cultural castration (in other words, less speech and behavioral regulation). Brazil is close to that model right now.

SXS

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Brazil is heavily Catholic but has long been liberal on contraception and abortion, not to mention casual sex.
Just a small thing, abortion is illegal in the entire country, with certain exceptions, and the people in general hate it, is still a sort of taboo to talk about it.
And catholic chicks are the toughest kind to put in bed, evangelics usually are the ones sluty and wordly.

wait_out

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
SXS: Brazil is not a place where women are bought and sold as property. There is a reason I did not include Latin America on my little list. And incidentally, I'd love to live there.

Danger: Our version of suicide bombers are basically school shooters, yeah. They also tend to be frustrated outcasts who feel trapped by social conditions -- like there is no way to better their lot. The real answer is making people feel they have the power to change their lives in realistic ways for the better. Sexual mores can greatly impact human happiness (stability is what we've lost, obviously there is a lot of anxiety and distrust out there) but I think violence is a separate issue.

WDW: I think your are focusing too much on your own gremlins and opening up your own topic. An alpha in some places is a WARLORD -- good luck with crying to them about your problems, the only thing that matters is how many men with guns you control. Second, where are you going to find a traditional country without religion? Unlikely. About America though -- more and more high-fructose corn syrup in super-sized everything, more and more demanding media representations of women... it is a perfect recipe for unhappiness isn't it?

None of you are the first people to face challenges in life, you're just facing different ones due to our western world, and if you can't get your sh!t together you risk falling through the cracks. A lot of you are rehashing manosphere talking points... yet absolutely nobody on the manosphere is actually winning. They are incapable of making their lives better, only rationalizing WHY they are so ineffective with 10,000 word essays. If you want to have the same results, I encourage you to follow their teachings. Enjoy that red pill.

LiveFreeX

Banned
Reaction score
Actually China is, 1.3 billion people and just a handful of violent crimes all year. (also the least feminist country)

sodbuster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's using their "official" statistics...which are questionable. BUT, criminals get a bullet in the back of the head and their family gets billed for the bullet...may be some deterrent effect there

Nutz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women's own economic success is their undoing in the sexual marketplace. The more money and success women find in employment, the less then need a man so to speak, thus undermining the attractive qualities Beta Joe Averages relied on since the beginning of civilization as we know it to land a woman. Decent average guys are no longer as attractive to women thanks to Hypergamy. The higher women climb the ladder of success, the fewer date-able men they have above them to look up to for the (higher) status we know women find so attractive and alluring.