Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

article: The Case for Pulling Out Withdrawal is a perfectly effective form of contraception. So why are some doctors and sex educators so against it?

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Abortion $. Also, loosh from the killings

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Withdrawal might be close in its effectiveness to the use of either male condoms or female condoms. It's so easy to make a mistake with the withdrawal method.

Withdrawal offers no STD protection and condoms do.

Withdrawal might be acceptable in certain monogamous relationships but it might be a false sense of security. It's unknown when your partner has an extra-relational affair or when you have one.

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just use their mouths.

Advantages:
Mouths suck your trouser snake better than their vulva can clamp.
No verbal interruptions.
Swallowing your load never impregnated a woman.
Teeth add a hint of danger.
Cleans your penis rather than making it sticky with peach juice.
Keeps her quiet while you enjoy her.
Easier as sex in public than intercourse.
Talking around your trouser snake is impolite.
Gargling sperm can clear up her bad breath.
Semen contains anti-oxidants and other healthy stuff.
It can help you discover secret Vegans.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
most men have no control over their bodily functions to do this properly.
This is worth discussing. Perhaps I'm unique but I know when I am about to ejaculate and I could withdraw if I wanted to do that. Since I'm using condoms, I usually don't withdraw as there isn't much of a point to do so.

There are also times where I penetrate so much but don't ever get close to that near ejaculation point and then am finished off orally.

I think more men can do withdrawal properly than you think can but I also think you're correct that a good portion of men can't do this.

In all of this, we're also not talking about women's choices. Women make a conscious decision to either use some birth control method or not use one. Over time, more of the women I've had sex with were using some birth control method. It is likely also true that the women I have sex with are not a representative sample of women and their birth control choices.

Withdrawal is less necessary if the woman uses birth control. That said, I believe in Iron Rule of Tomassi #5 (Never allow a woman to be in control of the birthing) and I don't think it is a good idea for men in general to do that.