Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Article: Shouldn't Men have a choice too?

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by familyguyfan
Oh. Well that's dumb. I hope you were kidding when you said you supported them 100% until marriage.
Actually, guys need them more than girls do..and I support them being madatory for anyone who is or does complain about having to support any child they make.

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by Giovanni Casanova
Oh please...

That's retarded bullsh*t even for you.
Nope...if guys had their loins locked there not only wouldn't be any unwanted pregnancies there would also be no rapes. Lock 'em up.

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
If girls had theirs locked there would be no unwanted pregnancies and no rapes, also. What's your f*ckin point?
Why should women have to wear them? They aren't the ones refusing to support their children or commiting rapes against themselves.

Lots of guys believe women get more protection then they do...and it was women that got their genitals protected years ago. Equal rights to men! Let's protect them against those money grubbing women who intentionally get knocked up by locking up the loins of men everywhere!

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Wyldfire
Why should women have to wear them? They aren't the ones refusing to support their children or commiting rapes against themselves.

Lots of guys believe women get more protection then they do...and it was women that got their genitals protected years ago. Equal rights to men! Let's protect them against those money grubbing women who intentionally get knocked up by locking up the loins of men everywhere!
uhm somehow i just dont think that this would be approved of in the society that we live in.

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by penkitten
uhm somehow i just dont think that this would be approved of in the society that we live in.
They have male chastity belts. Why should women get more protection than men get? Don't you care about men's rights? Men have the right to not have all those evil women lining up to sneak off to the bathroom with those used condoms and turkey basters! What better way to protect the guys from unwanted pregnancy and fatherhood against their will than to strap on some stainless steel briefs with padlocks? I think it's the perfect solution. We need to pass a new law to show our support for true equality for men!

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
Take your man-hating bull-dyke bullsh*t to a site that isn't male-oriented, she-hag.

There are plenty of forums for women who are having perpetual PMS such as yourself.
Now, now Gio...you're forgetting that our society protects women so much more than they protect men. Women have been pampered and pandered to through out hisotry. It's not fair to men that women got those chastity belts and men didn't. It's all aout equality!

Why are you so angry? I think you need a smaller size underoos!

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
im currently telling my sons that their pecker is just like a bumblebee stinger and once they stick it in someone it will fall off!!!!!! rofl hahaha

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by penkitten
im currently telling my sons that their pecker is just like a bumblebee stinger and once they stick it in someone it will fall off!!!!!! rofl hahaha
lol...good to see someone has a sense of humor around here. ;)

Gonzalo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Previously I was on topic and being serious. However, since the moderators and administrators on this site allow the members here to routinely call me a cvnt, wh*re, and call my 5 year old daughter a b@stard then you tell me why I should show any level of respect for this site anymore?

Perhaps when the rules are actually applied evenly and to ALL members the same way I might lose some of the sarcasm.
Just to clarify, nobody owes anybody their respect or admiration, such things are earned over time. If well, you posted a few useful things here and there, apparently you haven't done it in a discrete or non-self righteous manner such there could have been a consensus that the stuff you post is useful or to be taken seriously.

Most of the stuff you write, and you write LOTS, at some point turns to how you were wronged by your ex-husband and how men are deluding themselves. Well, guess what, in all honestly and with no intention to an as*hole, Nobody Cares. This is a dating/relatinship site, built to a large extent on the premise that female advise is biased and mostly wishful thinking. If you think you can bypass that, you can give advise in a discrete manner and if it's sound you'll have our respect and deepest thanks (note: WE, the ones who are out there trying shyt on those of your gender, are the ones who will let you know whether your stuff is quality or not; I'm sick of that "my thread was pretty damn good" shyt).

If you are on a crusade to become a martyr, then good luck. Some guys have tried that in the past. They don't post anymore for some reason (hint).

Gonzalo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Gonzalo
(note: WE... are the ones who will let you know whether your stuff is quality or not; I'm sick of that "my thread was pretty damn good" shyt).

Thank you.

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
Thank you.
Seeing as some of my tips made it into the DJ Bible, I think it's safe to say I have posted a lot of very good and useful tips.

RaWBLooD

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Seeing as some of my tips made it into the DJ Bible, I think it's safe to say I have posted a lot of very good and useful tips.
because the dj bible is indeed a bible of what all men should be
wyldfire is right !

Paradox

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Paradox
This thread is just rehashing the same back and forth argument. I'm not convinced that it is benefiting anyone at this point.

I don't want this thread to be a place for people to brawl over. It's gone on for 12 pages now.

I'll leave it open but I have my good eye on it.
Well, just as I predicted the children have decided to brawl. Another good thread has been spoiled by a few egotistic, immature, selfish posters.

Yes it is my job to Moderate the board but it is also your job to make posts that benefit the community. Personally insulting someone because they disagree with you is un-DJ like. If you can't post like a real man/woman then leave this community. We really don't need or want troublemakers here. Take your anger elsewhere. If you feel that this is directed towards you then it is you that I am talking to.

To all of our good posters: I hope you can ignore the poor posts that some have been putting up here lately. You are better than them. Please continue to post quality work. Thanks for your continued support. I appreciate it.

Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just to clarify, nobody owes anybody their respect or admiration, such things are earned over time. If well, you posted a few useful things here and there, apparently you haven't done it in a discrete or non-self righteous manner such there could have been a consensus that the stuff you post is useful or to be taken seriously.

Most of the stuff you write, and you write LOTS, at some point turns to how you were wronged by your ex-husband and how men are deluding themselves. Well, guess what, in all honestly and with no intention to an as*hole, Nobody Cares. This is a dating/relatinship site, built to a large extent on the premise that female advise is biased and mostly wishful thinking. If you think you can bypass that, you can give advise in a discrete manner and if it's sound you'll have our respect and deepest thanks (note: WE, the ones who are out there trying shyt on those of your gender, are the ones who will let you know whether your stuff is quality or not; I'm sick of that "my thread was pretty damn good" shyt).

If you are on a crusade to become a martyr, then good luck. Some guys have tried that in the past. They don't post anymore for some reason (hint).
Yup, I agree w/ Gonzalo 100%, Wyldfire. You will be given credit for your contributions if they can stand on their own without you promoting them like a used car salesman.

I tend to gloss over articles written by females for the same reasons I glossed over most of your replies.

"Brevity is the soul of wit." - William Shakespeare.

Evidently, most women disagree. When I read your posts, I see tons of extraneous statements backed up by emotion, which is then backwards-rationalized as logic. This is why sosuave encourages men to disregard female dating advice. Female dating advice is based on the way things "should be" and not on what IS.

I try to take your posts seriously, but it's like Tits said. You're a woman, and you will argue underwater to defend women no matter what. And it shows through the tone of your posts that you are scrounging up whatever you can to defend women even when they are not being attacked. You tried to make this into a battle of the sexes by saying that we are "hating on" women. Women are not being attacked. Unfairness is being attacked.

What you've been typing up lately is a lot of thinly veiled male-bashing. Men should have to wear chastity belts more than women? Please. If you want to bash men and push the AFC/feminist agenda, do so on a site where the community isn't made up of ex-nice guys who are pissed off at the AFC/feminist agenda.