Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Article: 'Seven or more eggs a week linked to death risk'

Status
Not open for further replies.

simon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
From the article:

"Men without diabetes could eat up to six eggs a week with no extra risk of death, Dr. Luc Djousse and Dr. J. Michael Gaziano of Brigham and Women's Hospital and Harvard Medical School found."

So if you're not diabetic, you don't need to worry. If you are diabetic, you probably don't need to worry either, since the study also showed that:

"Men who ate the most eggs also were older, fatter, ate more vegetables but less breakfast cereal, and were more likely to drink alcohol, smoke and less likely to exercise — all factors that can affect the risk of heart attack and death."

Wow...who would've guessed that old, fat and sedentary smokers and drinkers would be more at risk of heart disease? What a waste of 20 years of research.

Warboss Alex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I didn't read that far Simon, but you'd be surprised at how many people would ignore that part of the article and reduce their egg consumption purely on the strength of the title. people are sheep when it comes to fitness and health.

I-tallionStallion

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm so FVCKED :D

Alle_Gory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
simon said:
"Men who ate the most eggs also were older, fatter, ate more vegetables but less breakfast cereal, and were more likely to drink alcohol, smoke and less likely to exercise — all factors that can affect the risk of heart attack and death."
This just in: Vegetables linked to death risk.

Status
Not open for further replies.