Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Article: How the Bitter Men of the MRA Movement Ruin Things for Other Guys

evan12

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So what is her alternatives ? all people say what PUA teaching is wrong , yet I haven't see any alternative source for men to learn how to be attractive to women and get dates .

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
evan12 said:
So what is her alternatives ? all people say what PUA teaching is wrong , yet I haven't see any alternative source for men to learn how to be attractive to women and get dates .
Agreed. The answer is that there isn't supposed to be an answer/alternative. Women LOATHE the idea of a man trying to become more attractive to women. From women's perspective, you are either ALREADY the guy they want, or you are a hopeless loser. I think f283000 once said, "Women want James Bond. They just don't want you to BECOME James Bond."

Moy_1974

Don Juan
Reaction score
Amanda Marcotte is a known man-hating radfem, down there with Valenti and Binx. Note the shaming tone in her article even stooping so low as to link the MRM to racism (If you agree with the MRM then you are RACIST! Really?)

In short the article can be summed up in one sentence:

"Oh noez, some of teh menz are not onboard with teh feminizmz - stop dem!"

mangotot

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Moy_1974 said:
In short the article can be summed up in one sentence:

"Oh noez, some of teh menz are not onboard with teh feminizmz - stop dem!"
This.

mrRuckus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A bunch of reiteration of "that's a myth" with no backing of the claims.

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Typical female tactics. Turn men against each other. Those evil MRA's are making it hard for the nice guys! (and as we all know, if not for the MRA's, women would be jumping the d!ck of every nice guy they come across...)

YawataNoKami

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Most men in America are some degree of redpillers - 70% of men ages 20-34 are unmarried. If a man doesn't get married by the age of 35, he probably never will get married. Men are living happier lives as pick-up artists or bachelors than they would with LTRs and marriages. And then there are the men seeking brides overseas... These facts terrify American women.

Face it: Women got what they wanted, they liberated themselves from all social graces and freed themselves to engage in their base animal sexuality and indulge in their constantly changing feelings.... and now they're realizing what a bad deal it was for THEM. I have NO interest in "standing up" and "fixing" anything - feminism was a really good deal for me and men like me! Casual, commitment free sex? Yes please! Don't have to get married? Yes please! Don't have to be a workhorse/mealticket for any broad? Yes please!

Thank you feminism!

Poon King

Banned
Reaction score
YawataNoKami said:
Most men in America are some degree of redpillers - 70% of men ages 20-34 are unmarried. If a man doesn't get married by the age of 35, he probably never will get married. Men are living happier lives as pick-up artists or bachelors than they would with LTRs and marriages. And then there are the men seeking brides overseas... These facts terrify American women.

Face it: Women got what they wanted, they liberated themselves from all social graces and freed themselves to engage in their base animal sexuality and indulge in their constantly changing feelings.... and now they're realizing what a bad deal it was for THEM. I have NO interest in "standing up" and "fixing" anything - feminism was a really good deal for me and men like me! Casual, commitment free sex? Yes please! Don't have to get married? Yes please! Don't have to be a workhorse/mealticket for any broad? Yes please!

Thank you feminism!
Excellent post.

Another positive of feminism is it exposed the true nature of women: Selfish, opportunistic, calculating, manipulative, shallow, etc. A far cry from their image as innocent, pristine, vulnerable, moral and selfless flowers that most men were manipulated into believing for decades if not centuries. So many men lived lives of self-sacrifice to protect and provide for women.. taking pride in this behavior without realizing he was nothing more than a tool playing the role of cannon fodder.. a guard dog, ATM and insurance policy for a woman's welfare and peace of mind.. so she can sleep well at night. The man himself was never important to the woman.. only his utility and ability to improve her lifestyle mattered (still true today).

If men are superior (or at the very least, "equal") to women.. why must they kiss female ass? Why must they follow female rules? Why must they constantly give to females for little in return? Finally more and more men are asking these questions.

Rollo Tomassi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Marcotte needs to go back to copy writing restaurant menus. This doesn't even qualify as pablum.

LiveFreeX

Banned
Reaction score
If more men were into race mixing, we wouldn't have this problem. No one needs to opt out of marriage, there are plenty of women from other cultures that still hold old world values.

You all can go on about how all women are the same but the fact is that it just isn't true. Maybe all women indoctrinated under a marxist system share similar ideas/traits but not all women are AMERICAN and you can't tell me a middle eastern female that willing wears a niqab holds the same beliefs as a modern western spring breaker. Its not true.

America is not the only place on Earth that women live.

Cejay

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ever listen to Sandman on youtube? He has a really interesting "foreign brides" "episode?" where he talks about that. He goes on to state that upon importing, they assimilate into the American (or Canadian) culture and act the same as their fellow women.

He had some stories to back it up, was interesting.

CJ.

YawataNoKami

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Cejay said:
Ever listen to Sandman on youtube? He has a really interesting "foreign brides" "episode?" where he talks about that. He goes on to state that upon importing, they assimilate into the American (or Canadian) culture and act the same as their fellow women.

He had some stories to back it up, was interesting.

CJ.
You are right. I know this guy. He nerdy fat guy , she phillipina.Eventually, he ended up supporting pretty much every member of the woman's family, parents, siblings, the sibling's families, the cousins, aunts, uncles and, if there are any grand parents living, them as well. If you are going to do that stay in her country.