Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Article From Smooth

Smooth Player 056

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I know some of this stuff has been mentioned before but ive also put in a lot of new stuff. Enjoy...

This article is basically a general description of the behaviors associated with being good with women. To begin, I MUST stress the fact that confidence is the key to success with women. Too many times I've seen guys throw away their chances at getting with a girl because they waited too long. You MUST be quick in your actions. If there is any human, tangible quality that separates players from the rest of the pack, it would be spontaneity.

Being spontaneous, or "quick on the draw", is one of the most impotant qualities you gentlemen can have when approaching women. One of the best ways to force yourself to be spontaneous is when you're eyeing up a potential mate, STOP. When I say stop, I mean stop thinking for around 10 seconds. The first 10 seconds of thinking you do before you decide to approach a girl CAN and WILL destroy ALL confidence you have. Why??? The first 10 seconds of thinking in this situation is ALL negative reinforcement of your strategy. Most of your thoughts sound something like, "She won't go out with me" or "She's gonna say no" or "Yeah, right, what would she want to do with me?" This is how 90% of all guys lose out on good lovin'. When I say stop, I mean stop and analyze the situation. Think about what you plan on saying to her, how you're gonna look when you're about to say it, and what rebuttals you can use against her responses to your initial contact. When you have a solid game plan, all you have to do is act it out. This is where the STOP comes into play.

Right before you go up and do it, or walk away in most cases, you have to say to yourself, "DO IT...NOW!!" Don't say anything else, just tell yourself to do it and take those first 3 steps. Once you start moving, don't think at all, just keep repeating to yourself, DO IT, DO IT, DO IT. Once you get there, just smile and do it. Now, when you make your approach, there are a lot of things to consider in regards to your appearance to the potential mate. First off, you HAVE to smile. It helps to think of a fun time in your life, like a part of a movie you saw that was hilariously funny and still brings a smile to your face when you think about it. That's the kind of smile you need. An "I'm a fun guy" smile. Not one of those "predator" smiles where you're kinda smirking at the girl like you're gonna get her in bed and you know it. More like an innocent, non-threatening smile.

Another thing that helps a GREAT deal is eye contact. Eye contact can be the difference between a friend and a lover. When giving eye contact, make sure you NEVER let go. Look her directly in the pupils, try not to focus on anything else. If you have trouble, TALK TO HER EYES. I know it sounds funny, but talk to her eyes, literally. Say "hi" to her eyes, not her. Ask her eyes for her phone number, not her. Tell her eyes everything, don't tell her anything. I know it sounds goofy, but you have to imagine you're talking to her eyes. You know how they say the fastest way to a man's heart is through his stomach? The fastest way to a woman's heart is through her eyes. Give her the proper gaze and she'll be hooked. If you've ever had a woman tell you you had nice eyes, it wasn't because you have nice eyes, it was because you looked at her the right way with them. You can make a woman blush on command with proper eye contact, plus it distracts you from looking at more appealing parts of the body.

Something else that helps a lot if the way you use your voice when you speak. This will sound weird, but you HAVE to talk from your gut. Don't go making up false voices trying to make your voice deep when doing this. I simply mean don't talk from your throat. The way you talk to your boys and the way you talk to the ladies should differ greatly. What I've found to be really good with chicks is to act like James Bond. I'm sure a lot of ! you are laughing at me right now, saying "James Bond? Yeah right." Trust me, don't be EXACTLY like him, stealing his lines and such, just act like him. What do I mean by this? Check it out: Think about how Pierce Brosnan acts when he's macking on a nice honey...he's smiling, he's not showing a bit of nervousness, he's witty, he's perfect. He acts like he's been macking on chicks for ages and it isn't even a challenge to him, like women are SUPPOSED to respond to him. I'm sure Mr.Bond had a few blemishes, maybe even a small Johnson. But you NEVER, NEVER see him act like it. That's the attitude you have to take with women, the "I don't fail" attitude. You must go in knowing you're going to succeed. Women are like dogs, they smell fear and then attack. You must KNOW that this chick is going to dig you and that you WILL get her number.

Dress is HUGE to women. Women spend HOURS getting dressed. Do you think she'll appreciate it if she takes all this time while you just throw something on? NO, no, and no again. DRESS UP!!! I know, I know, we're men. We care about football, brats, and beer. We don't dress up. THAT OUR #1 PROBLEM!!! We must dress up to impress the women we are trying to get. Now, I'm not talking a suit and tie every day. That would be unnecessary. But, at least five days out of the week, Sunday and any other day being the other 2, dress up. Come on, it doesn't take men 2 1/2 hours to look nice. We don't wesar makeup. All we need to do is wear some nice jeans or slacks and nice, collared shirts. Sorry, hoodies, baggy jeans, jerseys, t-shirts, or anything dirty, dingy, or faded will NOT do. It's not hard to dress nice, nor is it expensive. Now I know there are women in this world that are more materialistic than Madonna herself, but most women DO NOT pay attention to what brands you wear. I'll tell you this: A nice, dressy outfit for a guy can cost as low as $50. I've seen jeans that cost over $70 a pair, but I can have an outfit for $50 and mack on just as many honeys. Personally, I wear ****ies work slacks. Laughing now? Put it this way: They don't fade, they're easy care (which means no ironing), and they LOOK GOOD paired with a nice shirt. You can find nice, collared shirts anywhere. Hey, I'm sorry, I never got into the Abercrombie and Tommy fads. You can get nice Guess shirts for WAAAAAY cheaper and they look just as good, even better at times. Hell, go to K-mart if you want. I got no shame in my game, I'll go to Super K in a minute to pick up some nice jeans and shirts. It's all about presentation. Let the womenfolk worry about name brands and such. All we have to do as guys is look like we weren't raised in a sewer to impress women.

ALWAYS stay clean shaven, or trimmed if you got facial hair. Keep mints or minty gum (no big red, sorry) handy, a tiny toothbrush and paste kit in the car or somewhere convenient, wear GOOD deodorant (Degree is the BEST, in my opinion, especially Powder Fresh), and NEVER underestimate the power of baby powder. True as it may be, good cologne is key to attracting women. But, if you can't afford the good stuff, and you don't wanna buy the crap stuff, buy a bottle of baby powder, it's the natural cologne. If a girl goes to give you brains, she will LOVE the smell of baby powder down there.

Two final things I must stress in being good with women would be to keep your nails clean and trimmed and your skin smooth. Yes, gentlemen, that means you have to use lotion. Keep a bottle in your ride if you gotta. There's not many things more unattractive to chicks than ashy, rough hands on them.

Well, that's it, that's my input. If anyone has any comments or questions, please, ask the player. I'm sure he knows a great deal more than I do on the subject of attracting women.

-Smooth-

Last edited:

bbestar

Banned
Reaction score
what do i say..
How long does it need to be..

What qualifies me to get her number..

Im just not sure what i should talk about and how to transition for regular talk to number... or ask if she wants to do something crazy :)

ApocalypseCow2

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Can you explain the baby powder thing a little more? Where do you put it?

Smooth Player 056

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by bbestar
what do i say..
How long does it need to be..

What qualifies me to get her number..

Im just not sure what i should talk about and how to transition for regular talk to number... or ask if she wants to do something crazy :)
That is a good question, once you have approached her and you make small talk, a good way to transition into getting a number is to get her to state a hobby of hers, and then ask her if you could join her/ teach you.

For Example:
you: so whats your favorite hobby?
her: well, I love to play tennis in my free time
you: o really....y dont u give me your number and we can play sometime when im not so busy?
her: gives number

well there you have it, thats a basic smooth convo transition to a number close.

-Smooth-

big dizzle

Don Juan
Reaction score
baby power. Put it on your ass crack and gooch. It helps soak up any perspiration and keeps you fresher and drier longer.

Ricky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Will read later.

Ricky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Will read later.