Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

article about dating rules for women

PlayerinTraining

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Absolutely terrible

I looked at that link--what a piece of shyt!

From the article "Dating Mistakes Men Make"

http://www.datingarticles.com/dating-mistakes.htm

There are numerous assumptions in this article, that I won't bother to even respond to in this post.

After a list of crap a man must do in order to be worthy of a woman, the author concludes:

The woman of your dreams is a free spirit and deserves to be treated as such, and not as your possession. She doesn't owe you anything so the merest hint of possessiveness and she is gone. Stop being so dumb when it comes to self-confidence. If she loves you, she will stay, if you don't deserve it, she will leave. Simple.

Oh and by the way, you can be all these things and be nice too so get the check.
So, I'm supposed to be a damn entertainer, jump through her hoops, PAY FOR HER ENTERTAINMENT, and she STILL feels she doesn't owe anything?

And what should she do if she isn't interested in the man? I suspect that she won't be honest, and tell him to stop wasting his money.

If that isn't a reason for men to find alternatives to dating, I don't know what is.

I think you could be pretty successful if you did the COMPLETE OPPOSITE of the things in this article.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you want to know about all the games that women could play, check out a book called "The Rules: Tested Secrets for Capturing Heart of Mr Right". It was written by a couple of women who's credibility is basically that they're married.

It covers the whole, act uninterested, be busy, let him fawn over you mentality. I'm not saying that every woman has read the book but it covers a ton of things that mothers have told their daughters for years.

Check it out in a book store or at the library. You will never again wonder if a woman you're interested in is playing games with you.

Ronin I

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
AFC brainwashing at its very best.

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
The woman of your dreams is a free spirit and deserves to be treated as such, and not as your possession. She doesn't owe you anything so the merest hint of possessiveness and she is gone. Stop being so dumb when it comes to self-confidence. If she loves you, she will stay, if you don't deserve it, she will leave. Simple.
True.
Oh and by the way, you can be all these things and be nice too so get the check.
Naaah. :D

trevor2003

Don Juan
Reaction score
HOLY SH!T

in the article: http://www.datingarticles.com/dating-rules-for-women.htm

it says for women to "never respond to an e-mail until at least 3 days after you recieve it"

BUT, when you go down a few lines it says
"A man who doesn't reply to your email within 3 days should be ignored"

WHAT A LOAD OF GARBAGE!!!! CAN YOU BELIEVE THAT???
I BET THERE ARE GIRLS WHO READ THIS AND BELIEVER IT AND APPLY IT TO PHONE CALLS TOO!!

Thats a f'ucking double standard!! Whoever wrote that it trying to teach women to become attention wh0res who want to pu$$y whip their boyfriends!!

:mad:

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by trevor2003
HOLY SH!T

in the article: http://www.datingarticles.com/dating-rules-for-women.htm

it says for women to "never respond to an e-mail until at least 3 days after you recieve it"

BUT, when you go down a few lines it says
"A man who doesn't reply to your email within 3 days should be ignored"

WHAT A LOAD OF GARBAGE!!!! CAN YOU BELIEVE THAT???
I BET THERE ARE GIRLS WHO READ THIS AND BELIEVER IT AND APPLY IT TO PHONE CALLS TOO!!

Thats a f'ucking double standard!! Whoever wrote that it trying to teach women to become attention wh0res who want to pu$$y whip their boyfriends!!

:mad:
And guys wonder why they can't understand the typical woman, it's because they are walking contradictions.

Real Man

Banned
Reaction score
It is just as messed up as you guys waiting 4 days to ring a chick up!

Your'e all messed up.

WatchMeWalk

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
LMFAO! Yeah, I was about to point out the 3-day contradiction myself. Talk about holding men to a higher standard.
If soliciting prostitutes was legal and socially acceptable among men, women would have incentive to end this skullduggery.

And I particularly like this one:
"Do not chat to hundreds of men at once, the delay in replying is a dead giveaway and your Mr. Right will be off."

And this:
"Do not assume the man you are talking to is destitute or sad"

THA REALNESS

Banned
Reaction score
I'mma show you how to do this!

I'm gonna dismantle this article For all you ladies.
Pay attention!:mad:
General Dating Rules :

1."Always look great,whatever your income.Gorgeus Hair..."
Uhhh... She's right on this one.

2." Never reveal Information you don't have to.An enigmatic women drives men wild."
That ain't right!Enigmatic means indiffernt ,shy or just b1tch in manish ...girls if you wanna man show him that you WANT A MAN

3."Keep your dates breif and men interseted"..
Word.
4."Let your man pay"....
Indeed.If he's YOUR MAN then you should pitch in.

5. "Ensure you receive flowers,if he doesn't know what a florist is dump him".
The webmaster over there should be shot for this.
LOL.

6."Never ever sleep with a guy unless you are sure he's fallen for your"..................................................
This decision depends on the guy you are dating. Sometimes you will have to loosen up and give a guy some to keep him around.Guys will usually dump a chic that don't put out EVEN IF he's in love.But many times he'll dump a chic if she just lays down for him.

7." Always keep a guy waiting and never turn up early"...
He'll wait once and only once then you will get dumped.

8."Never be available when he wants you to be never be at the end when he calls and always let him leave a message or two before replying".........
The author obvioulsy DOESN'T WANT YOU TO GET LAID.THIS IS THE KISS OF DEATH!

9." If he is available on tuesday then you are available on THURSDAY"
:mad: See.Reply to #8.

10."Weekend shopping dates are for gf's and not for dates"
Whatever it's up to you.But if you really want to master the art of being a playa ,you can't do it from the sidelines.

11." Keep your man on quicksand by shifting landmarks and goalposts".....
:confused: Football analogy???I'm guessing she means the bait and switch ??? anyways don't .That ain't right !! That **** is WRONG! It's ok when he's already locked in but you shouldn't play stupid games that might make him walk away.

12."Ensure you are a good kisser .Men will walk away if you cannot kiss.Practice on a mirror if you have too"..
Ensure your a good ****-sucker .Men will walk away if you cannot give head.I'm not even close to playing .Men WILL LEAVE YOU IF YOU DON'T GIVE HEAD.I'M SERIOUS .

13."Never ever talk about previous boyfreinds...."
She got this one right. Don't beleive a guy when he asks you "So...how was your ex like?"

14."Never talk too much about yor father..."
Who cares ?
In fact avoid talking about your FREINDS too much because that will definitley put men on the defensive.

15.".....you cannot always tell by looking"
True. But don't expect the same treatment from him.

16."If a man shows the slighset bit of possesiveness or insecurety run like the wind"
Yes. Go date fictional characters.

17."If shoes or hygene or a disgrace ,dump him"
This lady is killing me.Hygene yes ..yes that's nasty

18."Never come off as too available or too desperate.."
Ok,clingy and desperate is one thing but how will you reel him in without letting him know he could get some. You most always make sure that they absolutley know that you are available and that you want to get to know him.Don't be too smooshy wooshy and cute with it cuz it gets old quick and never push the issue.If he's not biting,try again men are stupid.If he still doesn't get it next him.

19."....never wait for men to come to you"
Yes. She just contradicted herself.
20.????
?????
21."If you are wanting a child don't mention it on the first few dates"
WTF??
22."Never critizise his mother ..."
word.Never .....EVER....
Others;
Always tell him when you are on the rag .He will thank you for it.
If you like living with men learn to cook and clean.
Give a man closure .Make sure he knows you don't want him .Don't spare feelings when you dump him it will be easier for the both of you.And don't avoid him if you decide you don't like him,dump him,trust me.

Ladies always remember that this is a man's world.There will always be someone far more sexy and attractive to him.Never wait for him to chase you.Never no show a date and stop "washing your hair" on weekends.Always come for advice to THA REALNEZZ.

Last edited:

Cheiradawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Ronin I
AFC brainwashing at its very best.
Agreed.

ChesterB

Don Juan
Reaction score
Now this is a nice one:
http://www.ivillage.com/relationships/experts/dating/articles/0,,189282_601449-2,00.html

It's about 5 dating mistakes women make. My favourite:

2. Kick the bad-boy habit.
"[...] For years I was attracted to guys whose mission was to hurt me," says reformed bad-boy lover Adelle Harris, a 32-year-old Chicago Web designer. "It would be obvious from the get-go. They'd never call when they said they would, were constantly caught in stupid lies, said they loved me, then ran around with other women. One even tried to seduce my best friend."
This underpins what we already know:
Bad-boys get the hot girls in their 20s, nice guys get the rest.

bp1974

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Francisco d'Anconia
If you want to know about all the games that women could play, check out a book called "The Rules: Tested Secrets for Capturing Heart of Mr Right". It was written by a couple of women who's credibility is basically that they're married.

It covers the whole, act uninterested, be busy, let him fawn over you mentality. I'm not saying that every woman has read the book but it covers a ton of things that mothers have told their daughters for years.

Check it out in a book store or at the library. You will never again wonder if a woman you're interested in is playing games with you.
At least one of those women is now divorced. Oh, the irony.

chlywly

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As soon as someone becomes anal about 'rules and regulations' of being "SOCIAL" they are DOOMED... i'm sorry but even 1/2 of you are DOOMED..

RELAX!, ligthen up, take the pickle out of your ass, being social is not about RULES and STRICT REGULATIONS, its about being open minded, expirementing and going with the flow.

Being able to deal with situations as they arise.

chlywly

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

only thing I dont agree with, all the other stuff is alright, not a bad site.

Lol on the other hand there are those horrid rules for women dating, certainly will get your ass DUMPED by any man with a head on his shoulders. non afc.

Women usually have no clue what they want or to how go about getting it, so they shouldnt be writing advise for eachother, proven by badgirlswirl forums lol.

The MAN picks his woman, than takes her, we got more game and power than most of you think... She may THINK she['s picking and chosing, but really as soon as we've laid eyes on her, we have it 100% in our power to get it. Even if you've been burned by acid, of course then its a little harder :)

dietzcoi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Chester B

Yes I guess the chumps get to marry the wh0res after many, many "bad boys" have banged them for the past ten or 15 years.

Doesn't that make you sick?

Dietzcoi

Austin Allegro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Isn't it tragic that it took that woman until she was 32 to actually grow up and stop chasing jerks. Some women never even get that far.

chlywly

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's called wisdom, and women rarely achieve it, some men even rarely achieve it :) its all about knowing thyself ;)