Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

ARRGGG I can't shake this off myself!

moneyisking

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi, you guys. I feel like going to Thailand or Eastern Europe and just live rest of my life traveling back and forth to hire hookers and prostitutes to get some sex in this life god dam it. Please help this poor soul out.

Approximately 5 years in trying to become decent in getting women. I haven't had sex since last summer (first timer also) and my game had been seeing no development ever since. Every time I asked a girl out, they all came as "NO" so I think my mind and inner-self just collapsed after too many rejections that I just can't bring myself to walk up to a girl and say "wow, you're cute, hi my name is this, what's your name?" I guess human mind is not such a simple thing.

You know what, I don't even know what it is, but I feel like I am chained in a shackle forever. I just want to break myself free and have confidence and self-appreciation and just ask girls out, but I can't just pull myself to do it. I still get encounters to talk with girls, but they end up pretty much like sh!t b/c I have no sense of what the hell I am doing; imagine shooting a target 200 yards away with a blindfold, that's how it feels. Guys, why is my confidence always so low through which I cannot ask a girl's number or have a remote sense of being sexual like a man or know what I am doing? I want to ascend again, get the ball rolling again...

SamTheHobit

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bro have you contemplated a life of celibacy?

cola

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Need more info.
How do you dress?
What are your hobbies?
Proffesion?

Post a picture. If you already have studied game for five years its gotta be something else.
In your voice tonality/body langauge etc etc

Also I think cold approach isnt dead.. but its dying.
Now a days I think its all about social circle lays..

Seems like now people get in these social groups of 5-20 people and take turns banging each other

moneyisking

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I dress as a regular person. Jeans and tshirts or dress shirts upon occasions.

Hobby is, lifting weights and swimming. Not bragging, but I am sure my body can amaze some girls, not to an extent it will be attractor alone, but certainly can wow them if I take my shirts off

profession? becoming a RN starting May. This may be a small contributing factor since I am still a student and I know I can't afford a girl, but still being broke shouldn't be an excuse, although it will be good to know that I can easily afford dates without worrying about budget

I agree with your view on the social circle. Sh!t, most of people I know who get laid, I asked them and they get em through social circle, no cold approaches. But still, having no idea or not even a sense of "click" in game and dealing with chicks is a big problem.

Zarky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Early- to mid-20s is often the most difficult time to get chicks. When you're in your 30s you'll be ballin'.