Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

arrested for being a male

ready123

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
CapedCrusader08 said:
Haha.Well,in my case,it's half true. I am a bit fat,social skills have somewhat been a problem over the years. I think I am a normal person,I am just consumed by these problems that have severely manifested themselves into impossible to overcome things.

I do get out alot of the time,for work mostly.
this thread is not about you, don't hijack it

Number_One

Don Juan
Reaction score
If you are truly being yourself and not using the lines/routines, it should not matter if the "Guru's" sell out. Most people here won't agree with me because of their mindsets, but it is true you can say almost anything and get away with it, if you have good subcommunication.
Im with you bro. What I say is...women are actually intelligent beings, go out and have fun with them.

jtrain 289

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
lol haha trust me im no nerd i bench 350 pounds and run a 4.7 40 yard dash man im also trying to walk on to arizona state. And you should not always look for signs before you go for the kill, beautiful women hide their interest by looking for signs you put the focus on the girl instaed of yourself. im gonna keep doing what im doing i dont care what happens to me. What i did was take risk and i dont regret it ill would do it again

jtrain 289

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
the other wierd thing is this girl before the incident would go up to mysister and constantly tell her how cool and funny she thought i was. Also she is one of the biggest sluts in our school she's just psycho i dont think her calling the cops had anything to do with me she just wanted attention. I do what i do to her to every girl i talk to and they love it and i dare say she loved it to but she just had another agenda. i dont give a fuk anyway jail wasnt that bad. All i m worried about is if the other girls will see me as a rapist because she's telling everyone i pushed her againbst the wall and grabbed her boob. When i just danced around her without touching her

S.Y.L

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Why would you dance around with a girl like that, not at a dance lol. This chick seems like a total *****

fertileTurtle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just tell them you misread her and you thought she would not mind. It's that simple.Then say you are sorry, then never talk to her or any of her stuck up friends again.

SharinganUser

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Did she ask you to stop? If not then you have a case, if she did then that's sexual harassment. Next time dont do something stupid like that. What was the point anyway???

JHeights83rd

Don Juan
Reaction score
posted by Jtrain 289
i just got arrested from school for a girl saying that i sexually harassesed her and the whole school knows about it i didnt even touch but they just said i did i was dancing around her in a sexual way though but didnt touch her. Now iam at home on suspension what do you think the girls will think about me when i get back to school ?

I dont know if you go to Fk Lane hs or not, but i know if there, you probably wont be back in school to see the girls, what theyre doing now is seeing if the allegations are true, & investigating, but you will probably be suspended & expelled when u get back. You probably have to go back & talk to the assistant principals, & you will be kicked out when they talk to you. If not, they will most likely try to get you to transfer.

What did you do to her exactly? That will help determine how your popularity will be if you get back into your school, which is a very low chance.

jtrain 289

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i already got 5 days of out of school suspension why would they want to do more? this is the first time i have gotten into truoble this year to.

cw92

Don Juan
Reaction score
JHeights83rd said:
posted by Jtrain 289
i just got arrested from school for a girl saying that i sexually harassesed her and the whole school knows about it i didnt even touch but they just said i did i was dancing around her in a sexual way though but didnt touch her. Now iam at home on suspension what do you think the girls will think about me when i get back to school ?

I dont know if you go to Fk Lane hs or not, but i know if there, you probably wont be back in school to see the girls, what theyre doing now is seeing if the allegations are true, & investigating, but you will probably be suspended & expelled when u get back. You probably have to go back & talk to the assistant principals, & you will be kicked out when they talk to you. If not, they will most likely try to get you to transfer.

What did you do to her exactly? That will help determine how your popularity will be if you get back into your school, which is a very low chance.

yeah, what excatly did you do? Im confused as to how it actually was, either way I would have tried a little harder to contest it, and made a big scence about it.

You should check with your school friends, and see what she has been saying about it, while you've been suspended. If she's saying you pushed her onto a locker..and grabbed her boobs, then you will probally loose alot of face with the girls.

It's-Me

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
jtrain 289 said:
Wow she got you arrested and you wonder what she thinks of you? Fvck that b1tch.

jtrain 289

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i dont care what she thinks i care about what the other girls think but i think if i get a chance to explain people will belive me

JHeights83rd

Don Juan
Reaction score
posted by jtrain 289
i already got 5 days of out of school suspension why would they want to do more? this is the first time i have gotten into truoble this year to.
If u go to Lane or one of those schools, that other hs in bedstuy that all the kids from bushwick go to, harrasment is very serious, they usually dont keep both people in the school. They usually take 48 hours to investigate allegations, determine what actually happend, then take action after suspension. If u did the ****, you will be suspended then expelled, if she made false accusations she would be suspended & expelled.

Djs gotta get out of our heads, & think from the other side. Its not about u. Harrasment is serious buddy, if u worked at a job & something came up like that, u would b investigated, then fired, not to punish u but cuz u cant stay there, uve made the environment uncomfortable for a lot of people. Same thing w/ school. You will probably be kicked out when you get back, thats usually how they do it, if they dont expell u, theyll make u transfer, & maybe put transfer on ur record. Either she leaves or u leave, thats how the school does it.

Like i said maybe if u post what u did we could help u more w/ ur rep. But until then, with the low possibilty that ull be back at that school, ur rep is shot. F what anybody else says.

ketostix

Banned
Reaction score
When I was a young teenager in school it was considered nothing to grab a girl's ass as she walked by exciting the school bus. Back then no one even heard of sexual harassment, stalking or creepy. There was just being either a "cool" guy or a dork/nerd. I'm am not that old and things have really changed. I don't care for all this PC/feminist BS. It's really just thinly-vieled sexism againt males.

And I don't know how you can get arrested based just on her allegation. The police should need some type of evidence and can't just go on an unsubstantiated claim. All they could do is question you, and shouldn't arrest you on a he said she said with no witnesses or evidence. This would be false arrest. They have to have good cause to show a law violation occured to arrest you. Maybe you're not telling the whole story.

jtrain 289

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
they have it on video but the video doesnt look like anything serious just me like chasing her and dancing around her but not touching her ti also shows like 5 other people around its not like its only me and her.

Reaction score
If the OP is correct, the kudos for the OP for being a judicial martyr for his beliefs of trying to connect with someone by dancing with them. The problem is if you are dealing with too many women, is that you don't know which one will be a land-mine.

I think that the state should be sued for malicious prosecution. It is stories like this which undermine faith in the opposite sex -- but it's nice if you can maintain that trust in the face of these difficulties. March on soldier.

matt1001

Don Juan
Reaction score
jtrain 289 said:
they have it on video but the video doesnt look like anything serious just me like chasing her and dancing around her but not touching her ti also shows like 5 other people around its not like its only me and her.
if they got that **** on video then you'll get off. did u actually go to jail? if so sue the state and sue her for defamation