Arranged Marriages Your Views Please

englishcrap

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
How many of you DJ's have had pressure put on you when it comes to arranged marriages and settling down ?. I ask this question as I come from an asian background and have had some nightmare experiences. Though now things are alot different for me.

I was at a point in my life where I was led to believe that if a man didnt get married by the time he was 30 then he just would not have a life or get the chance to see his children grow up or he was homosexual. Believe or not a friend of the family rings me up now and again and indirectly asks me whether I am gay or I have a sexual problem because I havent settled down yet.

SageOFAllenAge

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm an Indian.

And arranged marriage's are common here, I plan to get hitched when I'm in my early 30's, AFC's would covet an early arranged marriage because it gets them a source of booty without much hassle.

Marriage is the ball & chain anyway, once you get married there arent going to be any other women in your life, unless you're into infidellity/or divorce's

So have fun while you're single

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
the amish people arrange marriages too.

i would never wanna marry someone my family arranged to give them a pig , a donkey and two acres of corn land to get rid of me .

Giovanni Casanova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by penkitten
i would never wanna marry someone my family arranged to give them a pig , a donkey and two acres of corn land to get rid of me .
I'd have given your mom some goats and maybe a chicken or something but luckily I got you for free.

:crackup: :whistle:

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i dont think they can charge you a chicken and a goat if you are trying to marry someone who was already married before .

Giovanni Casanova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by penkitten
i dont think they can charge you a chicken and a goat if you are trying to marry someone who was already married before .
Maybe that's why I got you for free.

Bonhomme

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's their first fight (?)

... and not even married yet.

"You can't hurry love, oh you just have to wait..."

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
I will never get married anyway. Im keeping it real like gene simmons.

PRMoon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The only arranged marriage I could even concider would be to a hot foriegn chick looking for her visa that I set up personally.

Then again it's not in my culture to have arranged marriages. But I know I go against other significant things that are in my culture so i'm guessing I'd be opposed to arrange marriages if they were there too.

Ha, mail order brides... where did the world go so wrong?

Top Bottom