Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Armpit hair?

Armpit hair.....

• Yay

Votes: 19 54.3%
  • Nay

Votes: 16 45.7%

• Total voters

idiot_boyfriend

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Is it a sign or your manhood or just another annoyance?

eax5

Don Juan
Reaction score
idk, all i do is keep it under cotrol, since my armpits are ****ing hairy, so i trim them until i cant see them when my arms are down.

m4a1

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I shave it.

m4a1

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
No, just the hollow part under the upper part of the arm at the shoulders.

check_mate_kid_uk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
nice to see some one has more free time then i do :p

Vincent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Chicks dont like it, I don't care either way.

Its not as bad as shaving cause you don't see it all the time.

I HATE HAVING TO SHAVE!!!

(why can't i be a young kid again) :(

ReD MaFiA

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I never shaved, but i did trim it once very short by accident and i couldnt put my arms down for a while cause it was itching so bad. I definately dont want to experience that again, so i'm leaving that area razor-free.

As long as you dont have a curly bush sticking out in all directions from your underarms, hair there doesnt really matter.

Kidd

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I dont shave it because it itches alot when it grows back.

m4a1

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok, I shave it because it the hair looks gross.

For people who trim it: How do you trim it? Do you buy a special shaver just for your armpit hair or do you use scessors(sp)??? :confused: I'd trim it, but it seems more convenient to shave, seeing that after a few days it will look trimmed anyway.

MidwestFreek

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i shave mine..after the 3rd or 4th time the itching goes down..same with my chest and stomach..i get pretty hairy..and i like to keep it clean..the itching defitely goes down..as long as you dont shave it everyday..i do once a week or so..makes it easier

diablo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by m4a1
For people who trim it: How do you trim it? Do you buy a special shaver just for your armpit hair...
I have a cheap haircut kit that I picked up at Wal-Mart for under $40. I've linked to a similiar item (not the same product, but in the same category). This one is $15.

http://www.walmart.com/catalog/product.gsp?product_id=4053

I've found my trimmer to be extremely useful. Not only do you use a #2-3 guard on it for armpit hair, but you can remove the guard to trim any hair on your chest or back down to a level that's so close, it practically looks shaved... just none of the irritation that you get with an actual razor. I shaved with a Mach 3 the other day to get ready for a toga party, and now I've got a handful of razor bumps across my chest... never again. With the trimmer, you can also take care of leg hair. Again, a #2-3. Also, you can trim down... other hair. Last but not least, you can have someone else trim your neck hair - if you already aren't doing this either weekly, or halfway between visits to SuperCuts/the salon, you need to start. Girls notice. Believe me.

check_mate_kid_uk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
does any one else have heighlights. I like to put blond streaks in my arm pit hair, after a carefully trim them, it is quick, only spend about 30 minutes each friday night on doing it. Does any one else do this, or am i alone here?

MindOverMatter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
jesus whatever happened to men being men?!

I can understand shaving your crotch cause you want the girl to enjoy going down on you, but armpits??? who gives a sh!t.

check_mate_kid_uk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ya incase you didnt realise i was being sarcastic, i dont shave there, but i dont need to either because its not exactly out of contro.

dudes this is sosuave not queer eye for the straight guy.

diablo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mind, I just don't like hair. I don't do it for any other reason. The fact that most girls don't like it either is a benefit... though when I was dating Ashley #1 (as opposed to #2 and #3 which came shortly after her), who liked hairy guys, I still kept getting rid of it. If being hairy makes you feel more comfortable, then congrats. If being less hairy makes me feel the same way, that's up to me. Also, less hair = less body odor. The less hair you have, the less there is for potentially odor-causing bacteria to adhere to. The more you have, the more body odor you're likely to have. I'll keep on trimmin'! :rolleyes:

Check, did you just see that show last night? The last 2 hours you've said it twice. The only other reason I can think of that you'd keep referring to homosexuality is.... :eek:

jonny football hero

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Whats wrong with Queer eye for the straight guy? I find "some" of the tips, quite informative.

Edit : In repsonse to the origninal question, mine isn't that thick/long anyway, so i keep it.