Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

"armed" is a state of mind (Jeff Cooper)

goundra

Banned
Reaction score
el jefe said that "you are no more 'armed' just because you are carrying a gun than you are a musician just because you own a guitar". A very experienced killer/merc once said of me, "he's more armed with just his stiffened forefinger than most men are with a machete". :) It was true, too, but I was 27, and it was 1979. Jeff also said that "a good man, with nothing more than a .22 handgun, is far more deadly than a medium tank,driven by a baboon". While he was a fvckup in many ways, Jeff was definitely a fine wordsmith.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And he said this line before or after showing you the picture of his soon to be wife only to get killed in action right after?

What about the guy who would have retired in a week and died as well?

Is that the remake of "blind fury" or you came out with a b-movie yourself?

Is this movie available in your online shop in blu-ray version or only vhs?

switch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Who Dares Win said:
And he said this line before or after showing you the picture of his soon to be wife only to get killed in action right after?

What about the guy who would have retired in a week and died as well?

Is that the remake of "blind fury" or you came out with a b-movie yourself?

Is this movie available in your online shop in blu-ray version or only vhs?
last time i checked movie is available on blu-ray

also why would we need a gun? fit man can charge 10 feet in 1 second,so he can run away from his enemy who is trying to kill him with a kick above his head.

goundra

Banned
Reaction score
Jeff was a 2nd lt in WW 2 Marines, dumbass. He founded American combat pistolcraft, started the first combat shooting matches, You just GOTTA stick your ignorant face into everything, don'tcha?