Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Arm with Charm

tmpgstx

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What is charm? It has many facets or interpretations. Some people think charm is being nice and sincere. Some people think charm is flirting in a classy way. Some people think charm is kissing the other person's azz.

So what is charm and how can we use it to get what we want? Let's start from the ground up.

A charming person makes people feel better about themselves

Do you know any charming people? I bet you do and i'll also venture to say you like being around this person, because they make you feel good about yourself!

How then do charming people make YOU feel good about yourself? They focus on you. The secret to charming people then is that:

Charming people find out what you are proud of and make you aware they noticed!

What do you mean by that? Let's look at an example, shall we? Take the following scenerio of a HB who is just out of Nursing school and is now working at a hospital. She has known DJ Charm for awhile now. DJ charm appears before her out of thin air at the gym (as he usually does) starting with some shock and awe:

DJ Charm: Hey Hot Doc (with a sly smile)!
HB Nurse: (all red-faced) Hey!!! How are you?
DJ Charm: Oh, not toooo bad
HB Nurse: <Smiles> ..so what have you been up to?
DJ Charm: Oh you know, the same ol same ol. You don't want to hear about my boring escipades.
HB Nurse: No .. i do
DJ Charm: What have you been doing lately, haven't seen you around much?
HB Nurse: I've been playing softball and going swimming alot lately
DJ Charm: Remind me to never like go swimming when you are around.
HB Nurse: Why (quizzical look)?
DJ Charm: Cause, i'd like probably go into a hemadymamic, myocardial shock or something. I mean .. (her eyes are peeled on DJCharm - he has her complete attention) seeing Bionic Nurse in a Bikini would be too much!
HB Nurse: *Blushing*

Aaaahh, DJCharm is smooth isn't he? You can bet HB Nurse is feeling pretty good about herself now. DJCharm knows HB Nurse is very proud of her body and being a Nurse, so he repeated this back to her and that he took notice.

Charming People are Respected

Charming people are respected because they are (or appear) unselfish and respect others. Afterall, we respect those people that respect us. We respect people that notice things we are proud of.

The charmee will also seek approval from the charmer. They want more charm! We like to be around a person that charms us and sometimes find ourselves looking to impress this charmer. The charmer has given us something that we do not have control over, yet the charmer does. It is no wonder a charming person gets alot of attention.

Like anything else, charm takes practice. Start with these basic guidelines to getting your charm on. When you see that next HB, whisper to yourself "Arm with Charm" to remind you that you will sweep her off her feet ;)

pallo316

Don Juan
Reaction score
gotta use charm with humor, or else you come across as just kissing her azz.

after that last comment, try something like......seeing a bionic nurse i might start drowning...but it would be okay....i know how to yell for help in 10 different languages...

and follow up with a question....

"you much of a lifeguard too?"

tmpgstx

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nice!

blackbelt2k

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
sounds like your just feeding the attention *****..."Hot Doc"... "Bionic nurse", etc... what happened to you being the prize?...i think dj charm, needs to be less afcish

tmpgstx

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Actually this works, believe it or not - but mostly with nicer girls.

AWs and/or party girls, that's usually different. So long as your confident and carry yourself well, it comes across as flattering. I mean, afterall, you already know you are the goods.

blackbelt2k

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
yea, i've noticed that... nice...keyword nice girls, actually blush when y ou compliment them

tmpgstx

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yep, exactly. They are also the ones that don't put out right away either lol. They are more quality.

The party girl doesn't want to hear, because usually doesn't feel she's worth the compliment you gave her and are lying. These types you have to get sexual with ASAP. For example, "Your azz should be illegal" etc.

diizy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Beeing charmful requires beeing quirky and on the ball. If you're drunk, stoned or just not into it, don't try to be charming. You can be nice, but not necessarily charming. If you're a person who can make things up really well on the spot, then go for it. (Or you've got it planned out)

tmpgstx

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good point, or let's just say being charming requires being observational. You notice things about that person that many people don't comment on. You make that person feel special in a classy, witty way. This is charm.

diizy

Don Juan
Reaction score
tmpgstx said:
Good point, or let's just say being charming requires being observational. You notice things about that person that many people don't comment on. You make that person feel special in a classy, witty way. This is charm.
Agree. You must be able to point out the simple/subtle details, and this is one of the most effective way of getting the ladies, tried and tested.

Jon55

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
diizy said:
Beeing charmful requires beeing quirky and on the ball. If you're drunk, stoned or just not into it, don't try to be charming. You can be nice, but not necessarily charming. If you're a person who can make things up really well on the spot, then go for it. (Or you've got it planned out)

Bingo. Very important point here. Charming only works if it's sincere. She can tell if you're full of @#$%, and that's where the AFC part comes in. At that point you're just feeding her compliments, boosting her ego, and doing nothing for you in the process.

Girls love the idea of destiny right? If you're charming you can probably make her feel like a princess, but you'll be the prince she cant' seem to get.

The big invisible line you gotta watch out for is, as already pointed out, going from charming to a$$-kissing = death. Don't over do it or else she'll begin to feel like you're underneath her, and don't do it too soon. Make sure she's aware that you're Big Pimpin' first (aka, you're actually a prize worth getting). It's kind of a balancing act really.

tmpgstx

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The thing about this scenerio is showing a sexual side as in seeing her (or wanting to see her) in a Bikini. If she thinks you're sexy, this is appealing to her.

You guys are deathly afraid of kissing a girl's azz. Don't be. If you are specific enough, this comes across more geniune. Kissing her azz would be:

"You are hot!"
"You are so beautiful!"
"You are so sexy!"

These aren't even bad, but if you keep repeating them, that's kissing her butt.

Be charming by painting a picture with you and her in it. Get her imagination working for you.

Let me also say that a real calm demeanour does wonders. The world should be your living room. A guy is who charming and comfortable in his own skin - most girls will tell you drives them crazy.

An attractive girl that makes you feel sexy is one you are thinking about. The same goes for them about an attractive guy that makes them feel sexy.

Boschy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I've gotten severe blushing results by complimenting in a gushy way. You have to really go over the top and be imaginative, even kind of silly. I think Italian guys do this very well. Cheesy but in a dominant and confident way.

tmpgstx

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It works so well, i call it "Blushing on demand". Once you get that blood flowing to all parts of her body in a big rush, who knows what can happen :)