Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Argh... damn gut feeling

PEPE LE PIU

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok... so I got this girls number, I have to admit, not much kino from me but some IOI's from her. Anyway I call her 4 days later and she didn't pick the phone. I call her the next day and I get her at her work. Didn't want to bother her much at her work so I didn't do any game there. I just asked out and she said no because she had some exams to pass etc. The entire time she was apologetic asking me if I don't mind etc to which I responded "Education comes first".

Three days later I break the rule and I text her "Wazzup doll? How are you doing?" to which I didn't get any response. To this point I should say "F||ck it" and move to better bigger things.

Today, two weeks later as I was bored my gut feeling (or maybe somewhere lower :eek: ) told me that I should call her once more. So I picked the phone, called her and I got a taped voice telling me that "the subscriber will be informed for my call when he will turn on his device".
The bad thing is the the subscriber will be informed for the number who called her.

Doing some damage control I see that now it is very bad. Now the ball is totally in he court and I don't think she is going to play it. I bet I lost any chance with her. The worst thing is that I meet her from mutual friends so I think sometime in the near future I will have to met her again.

Damn it is so important to know when to drop the game :cuss: :cuss:

PEPE LE PIU

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah I know. That's not my concern. My concern is that I lowered my image so much that next time I will met her if I ignore her in any way I will seem like an egoistic bastard. So I must give her some attention. But it will be kind of weird because she will have the aura of the winner who rejected the offer and will see me like the beaten dog to whom she must give some attention because she will feel pity.

That's it... no more meeting chicks from friends for me.

Canadian Catnip

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
PEPE LE PIU said:
My concern is that I lowered my image so much that next time I will met her if I ignore her in any way I will seem like an egoistic bastard. So I must give her some attention. But it will be kind of weird because she will have the aura of the winner who rejected the offer and will see me like the beaten dog to whom she must give some attention because she will feel pity.
Stop a minute and look at what you just wrote. Your inner game is all off man. Your concerned that you lowered you image and she will see you like a beaten dog.

OMG man this is all wrong. Your thinking is all screwed up. Simple way to fix this is not THINKING about what she might be thinking about you. Stop that right now.

Also stop imagining yourself as a beaten dog. As I said earlier, and this is tough love man, your thinking, your inner game is all screwed up.

Who decided that you were a beaten dog? You did.

What's going to get you out of the Matrix is understanding that you are doing this to yourself. Wake up man.

AKA FLEX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What did the barber say? "NEXT!"

It has been several weeks and this chick has made no effort to find time to see you. If her interest level was even at a reasonable level, you should be close to SCORING by now.

Find another chick.

Love Ninja

Don Juan
Reaction score
Canadian Catnip said:
OMG man this is all wrong. Your thinking is all screwed up. Simple way to fix this is not THINKING about what she might be thinking about you. Stop that right now.

Also stop imagining yourself as a beaten dog. As I said earlier, and this is tough love man, your thinking, your inner game is all screwed up.

GREAT advice...! KUDOS!

Dude, what is she to you now?
Some aquintance that couldn't see the value in getting to know you better.

No need to treat her any "way". Treat yourself as the diamond you are ... nothing more, nothing less.

Laugh it off!

PEPE LE PIU

Don Juan
Reaction score
Canadian Catnip said:
Stop a minute and look at what you just wrote. Your inner game is all off man. Your concerned that you lowered you image and she will see you like a beaten dog.

Actually I don't care only of what she might thinking. I care of what is my image in the entire group. You know how bytches get together and and gossip about this and that. The problem is that I just got out of an very LTR and I neglected my social circle so much that now its gone. Others got married, others changed their numbers and I can't contact them. So this is a new ring of friends I am trying to fit in. Imagine a company of handsome boys and girls all sexually successful. It is a bit of pressure.

Canadian Catnip said:
Is not that bad as you think but yes it's still bad. I try to work on it. Another mistake I made while I was in the LTR is that I didn't bother to socialize with people. The girl was very much into me so I was free to be absorbed with my hobbies which were not social at all. Now it came back to bite me. I lost any skills I had and for some strange reason I find it more difficult to recover than back then when I was a total naive AFC. Now I feel like lazy AFC with a clue.

Canadian Catnip said:

What's going to get you out of the Matrix is understanding that you are doing this to yourself. Wake up man.
You are right. Maybe the best strategy next time I see her is to do whatever I did last time, maybe a bit stronger, but give her very little attention.

No I don't mean that I still want to try with her. It's just that I can't avoid her all the time so I must do something to gain back my status.