Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

are you unattractive? what happens when you make eye contact

Reaction score
What happens is that I'm a ghost or spirit that's walking around that appears to be invisible -- people look once then they look away. When you smile at them, they just turn away and do not respond back.

There are three ways of dealing with this:

1) Either randomly say 'hi' and try to start conversations with women -- that will somehow break the wall -- sort of what goes around comes around, you initiate enough, then they initiate with you too sometimes.

2) Trying out the pheromone concepts - which is what I'm doing now. By applying pheromones, you may just make yourself more attractive I guess.

3) Quality of a good response is sometimes better than quanity. For example, if I get shoddy responses from a number of woman, the you get quadrupal the effect if you get a good response to the extent that you'll get a high on it -- and sometimes the good responses more than make up for the shoddy responses. So, having an expectation to be as popular with women in public as a well known celibrity doesn't help if you are not attractive.

wjh

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Luke Skywalker said:
What happens is that I'm a ghost or spirit that's walking around that appears to be invisible -- people look once then they look away. When you smile at them, they just turn away and do not respond back.

There are three ways of dealing with this:

1) Either randomly say 'hi' and try to start conversations with women -- that will somehow break the wall -- sort of what goes around comes around, you initiate enough, then they initiate with you too sometimes.

2) Trying out the pheromone concepts - which is what I'm doing now. By applying pheromones, you may just make yourself more attractive I guess.

3) Quality of a good response is sometimes better than quanity. For example, if I get shoddy responses from a number of woman, the you get quadrupal the effect if you get a good response to the extent that you'll get a high on it -- and sometimes the good responses more than make up for the shoddy responses. So, having an expectation to be as popular with women in public as a well known celibrity doesn't help if you are not attractive.
Does anyone take you seriously?

Kerpal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They just don't make eye contact at all. At least, that's how it usually is with me.

I am very frustrated/confused because I have no idea how "attractive" I am and no way to find out. I just have literally no idea where I would rank on "the scale".

The Sperminator

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I remember hearing for the comedian Jim Gaffigan. He said if your good looking and smile at someone they are like wow what a nice person but if you are unattractive and smile at someone they are like what the hell do they want.

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You've gotta know WHEN to smile too. Pick your spots as if her getting your smile was earned by her, flash only at unexpected times. Keep her off balance.

HandyAndy

Banned
Reaction score
What if you fat but sexy? Lmao, well thats the case with me, no bragging but ive been told numerous times im hot/cute...whatever.

Girls are interested, and I dont even do anything, most of the girls interested ive never talked to, i need to start opening my mouth (no homo)

Reaction score
Poonani Maker said:
You've gotta know WHEN to smile too. Pick your spots as if her getting your smile was earned by her, flash only at unexpected times. Keep her off balance.
But what about if EVERYTIME is the WRONG time to smile because nobody EVER really EARNS any smile? They are strangers -- you don't know them, you want to connect with someone, how can they earn anything?

If nobody is noticing you or seems to want to connect with you BECAUSE you are not attractive and people just give you one look just to see who is there, and then virtually ignore you afterwards -- then how do you make a connection? There is no unexpected time because she is ignoring you, you don't exist on her radar. She doesn't make a connection with you, she just doesn't care so she cant earn anything.

The thing is, you are smiling because a) you want to make a connection and/or b) you smile to cover your own nerves - and that's usually premised because the girl looks good and you want a reciprocation and thus try to earn something back from her. So you tell me how you make her even want to earn something if she thinks you are unattractive?

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Listen Luke, it's something called Mo-ment-um. You get favorable looks from one girl, then next girl says, "Eh, he's nothing. Fvck him." and blows you off, then the next girl is receptive, then the next girl is not, then the next is, next not. Before long you wonder what's wrong with the ones who aren't receptive, because there's all these other gals who've reacted favorable to you. You know it's not something you DID, that's it's just Their problem. It's like, "Eh, fvck you. I know that there's a million others who react favorably to me every day, so you're just one bad apple, bltch."

But I'm nice to the ones who disrespect me. They wonder why however they act just bounces off of me, but they don't understand that I SEE it all, and that if they are not performing up to par up to what I've seen, what I've experienced with women I've come into contact with - My VAST references, then there must be something terribly terribly wrong with her behavior and she must either shape up or ship out.

Few people know what's it's like to be on the front lines.

Mental

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
verysuave said:
what happens when you look at women? do they stare and smile still or just look away? or just ignores you. tnx
If anything, they usually look disgusted or sneer. Otherwise, they ignore me.

Crazy Asian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i've had women rate me, and alot of them said i was ugly.
like a 4.5
most of the time in my school, chicks won't make eye contact with me.
but outside, in small areas, sometimes they do.