Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Are you ready to fvck?

plate's_empty

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
When the moment of truth shows it's pretty little head, are you ready to take her to bang town?

Game is all good, it works. You open girls, pull numbers, take her out on dates. What happens when she's ready to have sex with you? Are you ready?

What happens when you get a booty call? What about when you're driving home from work and she calls you and says she'll meet you at your place. Are you prepared?

I give it a 10 minute rule. My place will be ready in 10 minutes. When she comes to your place, will it be ready for her?

Is your bed made?
Do you have condoms in your night stand?
Do you have a candle and some music to set the mood?
What about if she wants a drink?
If she leans against your dresser will she get a brown mark from all the dust that's piled up?
When she sits down to take a piss are there piss marks(and whatever else) on the toilette seat?
Have you washed your sheets sometime within the last few weeks? When she lays her head on your pillow case....how will it smell?
What about the music. Do you have a few different playlists you can put on when the time is right?
Are your balls shaved?
Do you have a fresh pair of boxers to put on after a shower? Or is you laundry always two weeks behind. What about when she wants to go to sleep? Do you have something comfortable for her?

I've gained the philosophy of you have to own whatever you've got. If your $hit's all fvcked up. Fvck it, go with it. I've banged chicks in every type of situation, in every type of place. And I usually wouldn't give two $hits if she happens to come by and I've got a living room smelling of fresh farts and a bedroom full of beer cans, I can handle it.

BUT, it doesn't have to be that way if you're prepared. It's always been easier, and more comfortable, when everything is set up, my place is ready. I'm ready. Less work on my end, with a more relaxing and sexual atmosphere. When it's all fresh and clean, it's a better representation of who I am. And it seems to progress more rapidly, with a better experience for her.

With getting laid in mind, do you take the time to be prepared? Does it matter to you? Anything you like to have prepared for when a chick comes over?

Edit: It's all about peace of mind. The most important thing is YOU. You can live in a cardboard box and still get laid. This kind of stuff just paves the way, makes it a little easier ;)

Last edited:

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am always ready..

I don't really care what my apartment looks like for a chick....she can take it or leave it...

if it's a first time chick...i have the TV on...if it's 2nd timer i go with the music...and condoms in my pull out drawer in front of my bed...although lately i haven't been using them...but what you said about owning it is right...even if your place is a mess own it...and mo0re than likely she will offering to do some friendly maid service for you...

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Candles and music - LOOOOOOOL. Gay. or at least very AFC.

Fair enough about the toilet, that's serious sh1t for chicks. DEFINATELY need the alcohol, some chicks literally need a drink every time, and you get away with FAR more kinky **** if they have had a few.

All in all, keep some of this but don't worry too bad about the candles and music, personally I would feel like a total pratt putting on sex music for a girl, and many girls would laugh hard inside about you trying to set a mood. The mood should be about fvcking, not some teenage soap. Depends on the girl I guess, and her age, if she is young perhaps. Twenties women don't need this ****, they need a good stiff ****.

plate's_empty

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Fruitbat said:
Candles and music - LOOOOOOOL. Gay. or at least very AFC.

Fair enough about the toilet, that's serious sh1t for chicks. DEFINATELY need the alcohol, some chicks literally need a drink every time, and you get away with FAR more kinky **** if they have had a few.

All in all, keep some of this but don't worry too bad about the candles and music, personally I would feel like a total pratt putting on sex music for a girl, and many girls would laugh hard inside about you trying to set a mood. The mood should be about fvcking, not some teenage soap. Depends on the girl I guess, and her age, if she is young perhaps. Twenties women don't need this ****, they need a good stiff ****.
Music and candles are standard for me. I'll have a candle on even if we're just watching a movie in the living room. Nothing wrong with music either lol. Guess it's not for everyone though.

JoeMarron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Fk that ball shaving chit. The fact that men are putting sharp objects next to their most sensitive areas for women is utterly ridiculous. If she doesnt like it she can get the fk out. Now trimming is fine but a complete shave is unnecessary.

Packers2010

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i sleep on a couch in my folks place. so no.

BUT your thread makes a good point! when i get my own house i will be doing it like you say.

the best thing to do is spend 30 mins before you go out tiding up the place before you go out. if you don't pull you have a nice clean house now. haha.

plate's_empty

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Packers2010 said:
i sleep on a couch in my folks place. so no.

BUT your thread makes a good point! when i get my own house i will be doing it like you say.

the best thing to do is spend 30 mins before you go out tiding up the place before you go out. if you don't pull you have a nice clean house now. haha.
Thanks

It really helps with your mind set knowing you have a place to bring her... boosts your confidence in a way.
Currently, I'm not in the exact living arrangment I'd like to be in, and it has effected me from years passed. I'm working on it though. For now, I just got to do what I can. Make the most out of it.

JoeMarron said:
Fk that ball shaving chit. The fact that men are putting sharp objects next to their most sensitive areas for women is utterly ridiculous. If she doesnt like it she can get the fk out. Now trimming is fine but a complete shave is unnecessary.
A buzzers, have to find the ones that won't knick. If someone's figured out how to us a razor on those wrinkly things, let me know.

dmvdav

Don Juan
Reaction score
Great post, and true.

As soon as I got my own place i was able to pull bops a lot easier.
Just the mind set that I had a clean, relaxing place to come home to made me feel more confident i guess.

i don't know about other people on this site but i have never been able to have a girl over when im sharing a room.
i'll have sex pretty much anywhere, except for a room im sharing with someone else.

also, buzzers do the job nicely.