Are You Man Enough To Use The Direct Method?

librito

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Are You Man Enough To Use The Direct Method?

this is my gold tip for the sosuave comunity that has taught me so much about life and women.
I challenge all the newbies to do this if they want to progress their game 500% within the first 10 approaches.

I will tell you the best advise that I can give anybody that wants to improve his situation with women...
why is THIS the best advise coming from myself? I was stuck in all the pick up bull crap AND DJ STUFF for 4 years and this step was the only one that got me where I really wanted to be..... this method is very simple but you need to have the balls of steel just to try it....
women are as simple as men and thats the reason we shouldnt be running around in circles and hiding our real intentions...

THEY KNOW WHAT WE WANT THE SECOND WE START A CONVERSATION WHITH THEM. all this nonesence about not showing interest right away is bull crap. ALSO,,,, AS MOST WOMEN SAY AND BELieVE ME I ASKED A BUNCH OF THEM....women know if you have a chance to fuk them within the first 5 minutes of knowing you.
with all that said...

the method that changed my life is
THE DIRECT METHOD.
ALL, AND I MEAN ALL OF MY APROACHES START WITH THIS SENTENCE.

"excuse me, I just noticed that you were here like about 30 seconds ago{{{or you put whatever timing you wish)))))) and the first thing that came to my mind is that I gotta get to know you, thats the reason why Im talking to you right now. whats your name?

why do I love this method so much? becuase its direct and to the point.
once you tell them this they know exactly what you want and they know they cant play games with you or waist your time.

the other good thing about this is that they will reject you within the first 4 minutes of meeting you by telling you that they have a boyfriend (never ask them if they do have one) or some other bull CRAP OR
THE
CONVERSATIONS WILL GO STRAIGHT TO RAPPORT BECAUSE SHE WILL BE AMAZED BY YOUR COURAGE TO START A CONVERSATION WITH HER THE WAY YOU DID...

notice that most probably noone EVER TALK TO HER THIS WAY BEFORE.
the only trick to make this method effective is that you have to appear as confident as possible and to start appearing as confident as you can you will have to USE THIS method like about 5 to 10 different TIMES
AND THEN YOULL START TO UNDERSTAND HOW IT WORKS AND HOW POWERFUL IT IS. YOU WILL SAVE YOURSAVE A LOT OF TIME ONCE YOU START DOING THIS....

THE GOOD thing about this method is that once I open the girl with it, I can basically talk about coffins and dead people and she would still know that my intentions are to become her boyfriend in the near future.

I already showed my sexuality and because of that, I just relax and fluff talk about anything and still be fine...

whenever I open this way and I keep on pushing my sexuality very fast then they get away from me becuase they think that "I tell that to all the girls" because Im too "smooth"
this method is good because it allows you to throw your best punch during the first second of the first round,
if you miss you will lose the fight but if you connected then your oponent will be hurt, after that its all a piece of cake.
I love to see their faces and the way they blush in less than 15 seconds of meeting me because they expect me to say the same wussy crap that all the afcs say to them.
whoever tries this will be amazed at how effective it is.

the last time I tried this on sunday the girl put a *****y face even before I opened my mouth. she knew I was going to start a conversation with her. (((( she started looking to the ceiling, making faces, as if I was going to anoy her))
she blushed inmediately after I was done with my sentence and extended her hand to me and told me her name ....
that was a solid number close without me giving her any more indications of interests.

THIS IS SO EFFECTIVE THAT MOST TIMES YOU WILL KNOW FOR SURE IF YOU ARE GOING TO BE ABLE TO GET HER PHONE NUMBER WITHIN THE FIRST 2 MINUTES OF MEETING HER.
SHE WILL START TO GIVE YOU INDICATIONS OF INTEREST OR DISINTEREST ALMOST INMEDIATELY.
TRY IT AND LET ME KNOW HOW IT GOES.