Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

"Are You Into Asians?"

drak_ool

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
what is your stock response when confronted by this question?

My reaction when asked by an Asian girl is usually to laugh it off with a "why would you say that? haha" but some girls are not convinced, especially if they know a thing or two about my past.

If it's a white/non-asian chick asking, I ll straight-up answer "yes, they have really nice pvssies," which immediately makes the girl feel sefl-conscious and many feel the need to prove themselves by taking about how nice/tight their own pvssy is, a subject I love to go into in greater depth :D

While I know that for non-Asians this question is more about curiosity than anything, I also know that for Asian chicks it's a huge turn off if you answer yes or hestitate, as they don't want to think you're trying to get them because of their ethnicity, not because of who they are as a person.

I'd love to hear some of your suggestions on how to answer this trick question...

SgtSplacker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I love Asian girls. I dunno why, guess I have always been into asian stuff from when I was a kid with animation and all. Asian women I just find super sexy. I really like the culture too.

Leporello

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Spinning Spinning said:
Never had one but plan to ASAP. I've been told Asians are like servants in bed. Is this true?
Sometimes. The Filipina girls I've been with were sooo submissive. I spoke, and they obeyed. I once dated a Vietnamese girl and she had her moments but she could also be really aggressive.

Once you go Asian, you won't go Caucasian...

Naughty Ninja

Banned
Reaction score
Never had an Asian chick but I wouldn't mind me some Asian persuasian sensation.

Some of them are hot/sexy as fvck.

drak_ool

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Leporello said:
Once you go Asian, you won't go Caucasian...
So true! To me it's not just the submissiveness factor, I've had non-asians being my slaves and asians who were very assertive. But it's the actual pvssy... Trust me, it's not a myth, asian girls are much tighter than white chicks, that s a fact and don't let no white girl try to convince you otherwise. ARE there white chicks who are tight as well? sure. But on average Asians take the cake, by far...

Any suggestions on how to tackle the original question though?

SharinganUser

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Spinning Spinning said:
Never had one but plan to ASAP. I've been told Asians are like servants in bed. Is this true?

Not all of them. Most of the ones I've been with liked to take the lead.

JCballin88

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
{}{}{}{}

comote

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"It's not that I'm into Asian girls as much as Asian girls are into me"

srs, it's like I can be taking a **** and if an asian girl, particularly one raised in the states, is around, she will find me. I actually don't want to date another and there are a couple, unfortunately not hot, after me.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
drak_ool said:
what is your stock response when confronted by this question?
How about "I don't know about that, but I'm into you"?

drak_ool

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
thanks for the thoughts comote and zekko!

Love that short response, which is all they want to hear about: "i'm into you", should have thought of that one, will def use it now!

mustfirstregister

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sorry, I'm not racist or anything. I love all kind of girls from white to black and from green to blue.

SharinganUser

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
BigJimbo said:
Why not Orientals? That would be more accurate. Americans should know this. America loves dropping bombs on such people.
No it wouldn't because that only refers to people from Korea, China and Japan. People from South East Asia are not considered Oriental. Moreover, the term Oriental is an offensive term. If you weren't brain damaged you would know this because you are always going on about having one locked up in your semi.