Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Are you in the "Harmless Zone" with girls?

Production6257

Don Juan
Reaction score
I just read an article about guys being in the "Harmless Zone", and it is so true! It talks about how girls seem interested in a guy, but it is really because they see him as "harmless". Here is an excerpt, in which the guy gives examples of these types of guys:

5) Physically Uncared For, To The Extreme
If someone--particularly a guy--is morbidly obese, infirmed, poorly groomed and/or extremely unattractive in some other way then he is often considered HARMLESS by MOTOS. Ironically, the more physically fit and sexually attractive a woman is, the more likely she is to respond in a playful manner to flirtatious banter from such a person -- especially if she has an outgoing personality. Now you know why this goes on. To a lesser degree this dynamic can be seen in reverse (i.e. the woman is 'Harmless'), but almost always when the woman's personality makes her irresistibly fun to be around?harmlessly.

6) Weak Personality, To The Extreme
Very shy, socially removed, and/or socially unskilled guys often receive special attention from certain beautiful women, especially very sweet and outgoing ones. Such women inherently understand that these guys are likely getting zero female attention, and therefore smile at them and hug them because they're HARMLESS. After all, such socially hamstrung guys won't be crazy enough to act upon it or anything.

I am definitely a number 6 most of the time, and I have a friend who believes he is a pimp, but he is really the first example. Has anybody else experienced this? How do you overcome it?

http://www.sosuave.com/articles/harmless.htm

speakeasy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think this also explains faghags. I've seen attractive girls who love giving their gay guy friends kisses and squeezing their asses and all kinds of kino. Of course since these dudes don't like pvssy, they can do this stuff and think nothing of it.

smooth guy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
must explain why girls are attracted to Tobey maguire. :rolleyes:

ricorico

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
That's why guys liek Joe on "Pick up Artist" get attention. Women think they're cuddly and harmless, other guys actually believe he can pick up cause women talk to him.

I have a friend who thinks he is the mack-daddy too. He's really a nice guy. Too nice. He talks to any girl he sees. Grocery store,coffee shop,gas station,just everywhere. They talk to him because he comes off as big AFC. Then he'll brag about how this girl says he's good looking, or his eyes are beautiful,he asked her out and she said yes,yadda,yadda,yadda,. Thing is he gets lots of dates but never gets laid. The girls compliment him because they tell him what he wants to hear to keep him around just like they tell their fat ugly girlfriends they're hot.

He is the guy they call if they need a buddy to pick them up,or take them to the movies ect. He just does'nt get it and swears he can get any girl he wants. He can get dates with them. But what good are 2-3 dates a week when you can't close? Then most of the girls will admit to him they like another guy and he then sticks around to show them how special he is and hopes he will change their minds.

I say too much work. Forgot to add the guy has the hairiest body I've ever seen, yet he thinks womenb like it because when he ask them if it bothers them they say no. Some laugh ,but he thinks it's because they think it's cute.He's 5'6" and has a lisp.

I agree,women are nicer to the looks challenged when he looks "safe"which sometimes makes others puzzled. Nerdy or fat and cuddly can always be in the "friend zone".Yet, at times when they see a good looking guy they are completely intimidated to the point they act stuck-up.

ricorico

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
smooth guy said:
must explain why girls are attracted to Tobey maguire. :rolleyes:

Did you see the girl Toby Maguire married. Sort of looks like him. Real gooffy.

Same as Matt Damon's wife. A Brazilian girl who used to be a waitress with HUGE teeth. What's up with those guys?

tmpgstx

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good post Ricorico. Many couples look alike, hence the attraction.

I think average looking guys have it the easiest with girls. They get a foot in the door by not being threatening or intimidating in any way. It creates comfort and sharing.

michaelhctam

Don Juan
Reaction score
hey, this is a pretty good point and I'd like to see this elaborated more.

But my $0.02, my opinion on the matter is that this only really applies to guys that the girl already knew for some period of time. Or they were friends before and the guy wants to be something more than friends and she is just not taking him seriously.

Rash

Don Juan
Reaction score
I think its a good point, I am athletic and tall was shy but now I am not and I have more confidence and some pretty girls at work talk openly and laugh with guys that are either out of shape or AFC but when I talk to them they get nervous and talk to me in a way different than the way they treat the other guys.

ricorico

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I know an Asian guy who'se about 5'9" ,weighs close to 250lbs and hangs out with the most beautiful women you've ever seen. Many are models and they are all "His best friends". I swear I think the kid is gay, but he is like a big gummy bear and women love to hang out with him. With all the women he hangs out with I doubt he get laids. I'm sure if he was trying to be grabby and kiss those girls he would be hanging out alone. They like him because he's safe. Once they feel he is getting out of their comfort zone, I doubt he'd have many girls hanging around.

tmpgstx

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, girlz are more self-conscious than most guys so just being themselves around guys they find exceptionally attractive is not in the cards.

Many clam up, and as a result make the guy look awkward. In the clubs though when they're drunk, you see the true colors.

"Safe = potential LTR = cheat when drunk with bad boy" - Chief Iron Horse

michaelhctam

Don Juan
Reaction score
bump

Reaction score
This is true, I often see hot babes giving attention to guys with Down Syndrome and Mental Retards, it makes me sick in the guts, it isn't real so why do the b1tches fvcking do it, yet ignore some hot looking guy who they would much prefer to be fvcking them.

Production6257

Don Juan
Reaction score
michaelhctam said:
hey, this is a pretty good point and I'd like to see this elaborated more.

But my $0.02, my opinion on the matter is that this only really applies to guys that the girl already knew for some period of time. Or they were friends before and the guy wants to be something more than friends and she is just not taking him seriously.

I disagree with this. That is "the friend zone". You can be placed in the harmless zone by a girl a few seconds after she meets you. I think that scared, nervous body language and just being boring in conversation can place you there instantly, you don't necessarily have to be friends.

KontrollerX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
HaremMasterThomas said:
This is true, I often see hot babes giving attention to guys with Down Syndrome and Mental Retards, it makes me sick in the guts, it isn't real so why do the b1tches fvcking do it, yet ignore some hot looking guy who they would much prefer to be fvcking them.
All the reasons listed thus far bro plus ANY male attention low quality women will lap up like nectar from the gods.

Also maybe they get to feel all warm and snuggly inside thinking they are now a good person merely for giving false hope to a tard.

Bonhomme

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I disagree about the "harmless zone" being necessarily a bad thing if you're in the "too young" or "too old" category.

If you're too young, it's just a non-issue, unless there's pedophilia involved.

If you're too old, I don't see how "play flirting" from much younger women will lower your value with women of a more realistic age for your dating pool. In fact, it may up your value by making the older women a bit envious and/or feeling left out.

FlyBoyFoy

Banned
Reaction score
Good. Give broads the heebiejeebies, then break the LONG DYCK off in them after!! Don't let up fam!! Pursue, Pin, and Pluck!!! Ya Dig!! Go team GO!! :cheer: