Are you happy?

bud_2005

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do you enjoy the day? Are you living life truly happy?

I had conditioned myself to believe I didn't deserve to be happy and I was always looking for ways to bring myself down. If I was in a good mood something just didn't feel "right" and I would always try to find ways to put myself in a bad mood because that is where I was comfortbale.

Do any of you think like this?

piranha45

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Overall yes, no question about it. I do have peaks and valleys throughout any given day/week/month, though. But compared to most people, I think I'm quite stable, in that my peaks and valleys are comparatively less in magnitude. I am obliged to say that overall I am quite happy and positive about my life and my perceived future, because if I weren't I'd have no qualms about suicide.

I am considered by others to be negative and cynical when approaching any given issue, but it seems like you have more of a Depressive tendency, which I do not.

piranha45

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm sick of your positive attitude, you need to stand in the corner and pout.

Moon-Wolf

Don Juan
Reaction score
Satan came to me and said "its good to smile. It gives you a warm feeling, like the fire. Where you will be spending the rest of eternity, when you'll die." Then I woke up and smiled happily, because I don't belief in fairy tales ;)

Top Bottom