Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Are women who live by themselves with multiple pets crazy?

Pie in the Sky

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey, lurked here for a few years. I just got back from eating lunch with this chick in her mid 20s. Anyway, it turns out this girl is single, but the thing that sort of made me concerned was I found out she lives all by herself in a small place and has 2 big ass dogs. I dunno, to me that seems unusual to live by yourself and have more than one pet. She also is crazy about them and was trying to talk about them a lot despite my best efforts to change the subject. This is also coupled by the fact this girl also seemed really lonely even though she is really hot and seems to have a sweet personality. What do you guys think? When I step back and look at her objectively it makes me very cautious.

She makes you weak in the knees.

But she won't give you the time of day.

Here is how to get her.

scrouds

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
big dogs are cool... watch for cats tho.

cats....and dogs small enough to be cats

Gangster Of Love

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She just loves pets, and she's passionate about it. Have you ever shared your passions and hobbies to others, even though they really didn't care and wanted to change topics? Have you ever talked about your favorite geekout, or sports team, or tv show or band?

She most likely is a nurturing person who is able to care for something/someone other than herself. Taking care of pets can be very time consuming, as I've observed from friends and people that know. Other women are passionate about themselves, about drama in their life, about ex boyfriends, children, etc.

No red flag there. Now, if she's single, never married, over 30, and has more than 2-3 cats, then we're talking.

combustiont

Don Juan
Reaction score
Gangster Of Love said:
She just loves pets, and she's passionate about it. Have you ever shared your passions and hobbies to others, even though they really didn't care and wanted to change topics? Have you ever talked about your favorite geekout, or sports team, or tv show or band?

She most likely is a nurturing person who is able to care for something/someone other than herself. Taking care of pets can be very time consuming, as I've observed from friends and people that know. Other women are passionate about themselves, about drama in their life, about ex boyfriends, children, etc.

No red flag there. Now, if she's single, never married, over 30, and has more than 2-3 cats, then we're talking.
Thats about right.

Ian19

Don Juan
Reaction score
I know someone who is "single, never married, over 30, and has more than 2-3 cats"...well, three dogs (and she's 43yo)! What does this usually say about a woman in general?

WaterTiger

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ian19 said:
I know someone who is "single, never married, over 30, and has more than 2-3 cats"...well, three dogs (and she's 43yo)! What does this usually say about a woman in general?

We have to "play Mommy" to something! It's hardwired into our gentic code. If we can't do it with kids, we'll MAKE kids out of fuzzy animals. If a woman has several animals, she has to have some money, vet bills are horrifying!

I used to work with a woman who has 12 cats! She seemed normal enough, held a high paying job & had lots of friends...she was just a bleeding heart when it came to adopting cats & taking in strays.

P.S. I only have one cat & that's because it's too hard to find a rental that takes dogs. :p