Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Are women more red pill than men?

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Last one. So you got the bad a$$ abs and body and the confidence that comes along with it.

Attachments

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That guy looks like that because of roids. I guess girls either won't know or care though, but personally I see it as the male version of plastic surgery.

If you want to advocate that kind of body then imo guys should stop pretending that you need to "go to the gym" and they'll look like that, and start being honest instead - if they want to look like a professional sports player/bodybuilder, they gotta do what those guys do, which is get a dealer. Taking drugs will make you bigger than someone who trains but is natural so you don't even need to involve the gym in the discussion at all.

PantyWhisperer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That guy looks like that because of roids. I guess girls either won't know or care though, but personally I see it as the male version of plastic surgery.

If you want to advocate that kind of body then imo guys should stop pretending that you need to "go to the gym" and they'll look like that, and start being honest instead - if they want to look like a professional sports player/bodybuilder, they gotta do what those guys do, which is get a dealer. Taking drugs will make you bigger than someone who trains but is natural so you don't even need to involve the gym in the discussion at all.
I'm not a workout guy, but I'm pretty sure that if you do steroids and don't work out, you will just get puffy, like my father and sister-inlaw, who are both on Prednisone?

PantyWhisperer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And back to the OP- women who develop breasts at a younger age and get them larger than average, learn to manipulate men a lot faster than those flat chested ones. They just arch their backs and everything they want from a man falls at their feet. Except they can't see their feet. Because their boobs are so big. :D

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bros the pic I showed was not that big a guy. Many of you are bigger, just a lot fatter. That's how male strippers are built and yes many do use roids. One would still have to be on top their diet and excercize to be that shredded. And you don't need drugs for that, just time, discipline and a little money for the food and nutritional choices.

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bros the pic I showed was not that big a guy. Many of you are bigger, just a lot fatter. That's how male strippers are built and yes many do use roids. One would still have to be on top their diet and excercize to be that shredded. And you don't need drugs for that, just time, discipline and a little money for the food and nutritional choices.
Look, if you want to have the same amount of muscle mass that he does, you are going to need drugs. There's a reason why he and the rest of fitness models/bodybuilders/sports players/etc. use them and it's not because you can get there anyway with beef, broccoli and feeling the pump although for the sake of their image and product sales they are glad that guys like you believe so.

I'm not a workout guy, but I'm pretty sure that if you do steroids and don't work out, you will just get puffy, like my father and sister-inlaw, who are both on Prednisone?
By puffy I assume you mean water retention. Steroids add muscle mass and cut fat. So no, you don't get puffy as a primary effect of them, and they actually tend to do the opposite.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Look, if you want to have the same amount of muscle mass that he does, you are going to need drugs. There's a reason why he and the rest of fitness models/bodybuilders/sports players/etc. use them and it's not because you can get there anyway with beef, broccoli and feeling the pump although for the sake of their image and product sales they are glad that guys like you believe so.

By puffy I assume you mean water retention. Steroids add muscle mass and cut fat. So no, you don't get puffy as a primary effect of them, and they actually tend to do the opposite.
I already have more muscle than the guy. I need to lose weight and fat so that I'm even half as cut. Many of the the guys here are bigger. That is a 6'1" 195-210 guy all muscle no fat that's all it is.

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I already have more muscle than the guy. I need to lose weight and fat so that I'm even half as cut. Many of the the guys here are bigger..
Sure thing buddy. Whatever you wanna tell yourself. I said what I wanted to say so other guys who may not know better otherwise don't get fooled by your posts, so this is it for me.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sure thing buddy. Whatever you wanna tell yourself. I said what I wanted to say so other guys who may not know better otherwise don't get fooled by your posts, so this is it for me.
Wow.... I said the dude is smaller than me. He looks big in a pic cause he's very cut. I'm 45 been lifting 30 years. I have a linebacker build. 6'3" 245, I quit drinking 6 weeks ago and got back in the gym, cause my weight balloned to a lazy 275. I want to tighten it down like dude at 225 with hardly any fat. I don't know why that's hard to believe. I have never been a that ripped or hard and that's my new goal. My gym strength numbers are similar to John Cena the wrestler. It's nothing to brag about, I simply made a structured approach and get a little stronger each year. It's been a lot of years.

Some of my gym lifts:
squat - 645x8 reps ( no knee wraps or suit ), can squat 575 comfortably without a belt
db curls ( 105x4, 95x6, 85 by 12, 65x too many ), this is dumbells each hand
db militaries ( 115x8, 105x12 ) again db's in each hand
lat pulls ( stack goes to 300 in my gym, I add a plate for 345 ) 345x8, 300x12, 225x way too many
bent rows ( 375x6, 315x12 )
dead lifts ( 575x6 )
bench 415 ( I don't do bench and stick to db's cause I hurt a pec )
incline db presess 135x8

When I lose weight I keep most of my strength, so it's going to be interesting to see how it feels to be lighter than I been in 15 years with similar strength.

And no hard feelings, if you are young weights are a game of TIME. Steriods speed things up but you still have to put in the work.

Anyways for a dude like me "lo to no carbs" work to get fat off. It'll be 7-10 days low to no carb and 2-3 carb days and back at it again until the fat is off.

My goal is to be so shredded that they bite their lips and I carried my weight well so it was good to look at for a woman who likes a bigger guy.

Last edited:

playa99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I already have more muscle than the guy. I need to lose weight and fat so that I'm even half as cut. Many of the the guys here are bigger. That is a 6'1" 195-210 guy all muscle no fat that's all it is.
Steroids or no steroids that physique is what gets the biggest spectrum of women going.

You would not see that guy with a 5.

They are some impressive gym numbers man!

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Steroids or no steroids that physique is what gets the biggest spectrum of women going.

You would not see that guy with a 5.

They are some impressive gym numbers man!
Thanks. Guys girlfriend is a good girl whose about a 7. I think he's the "pretty girl" in the relation. He obviously can pull anything he wants though.

My abs and stuff are coming just gotta keep nitpicking at this body fat.

PantyWhisperer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Yeah it probably is water retention because it's face puffiness and some belly puffiness. My dad takes it for rheumatoid arthritis and my SiL takes it for brain cancer.