Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Are women generally crazy?

Are all women a bit crazy at times?

• Total voters

mpimpin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Is it just me or are women actually a bit crazy? As in WTF is wrong with this B!tch? crazy. I'm not talking 100% of the time, but are any of you dating or have dated a girl that you didn't once think that?

Maybe its just American women. I've heard some of you speak wonders about women in other countries.

Edit: I don't mean this to be offensive to any of our wonderful Female posters. Feel free to vote yourselves and add your input.

SmoothTalker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Many of them just have this insane sense of entitlement and are completely oblivious to their own hypocrisies.

They also can't make up their mind about whether they want to be strong independent women or classic damsels in distress -> when she wants to do something stupid or slutty it's okay because she's an empowered woman. When she messes up and needs someone to bail her out, she'll cry and pretend to be innocent and helpless. When she doesn't want to put in any effort in her education she'll take a bird program and get drunk 5 nights a week; when she gets a **** job as a result, she'll complain that there's an unfair conspiracy to pay men more.

Lol like a little kid, they want all the benefits of freedom and independence, with none of the responsibilities.

And yes, it is primarily a North American thing.

ketostix

Banned
Reaction score
I would say both yes and no. Yes, all women are crazy as a group because emotional and irrational is crazy. But within the group of women, no they are not all crazy. There is a method to their madness and they enjoy every moment of their "insanity". Within the group of women, some are crazy and some that are not. You really can't directly compare men and women. But what I will say is that women should not lead and men shouldn't be subjected to women's craziness as a group.

T

tj

I don't know. But I can say the older a women gets the less I really care if she even keeps breathing. They get all saggy and wrinkley just plain useless except for making cookies with their grandkids.

Yeah, I know thats harsh but hey. I work in health care and some of the younger puss that comes in is the only thing that keeps me awake.

Except, what is up with all the young chicks now wearing mid-riffs with their blubber spilling over.

Sometimes I miss chicks with eatting problems. So "crazy" can be a good thing.

mpimpin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Haha I like the replies. Reps for all of you

Deep Dish

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
All women are crazy—even Eastern Europeans—but it's a matter of finding women with the least, most tolerable and manageable craziness.

mpimpin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
KillaPetehog said:
I found it hilarious that Penkitten chose:

Yes, I think women are crazy in general

I kinda had a feeling when I made this she might

mpimpin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Deep Dish said:
All women are crazy—even Eastern Europeans—but it's a matter of finding women with the least, most tolerable and manageable craziness.
Deep Dish that is some of the best advice I've ever gotten on this site. I'm changing that to my sig

comic_relief

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Most women, like most men, are crazy or stupid.

A few of either sex are sane and normal. I go after those females.

btw I go by a much different idea of normal then most guys.

comic_relief

MooseGod

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The Paradise City where the grass is green and the
Eh, normal people are boring. Crazy people make life more interesting...come to think of it, there's not one person I've ever known who has been 'normal' after I've gotten to know them. We're only human. So yes, women are generally crazy. Just like us guys.

comic_relief

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
MooseGod said:
Eh, normal people are boring. Crazy people make life more interesting...come to think of it, there's not one person I've ever known who has been 'normal' after I've gotten to know them. We're only human. So yes, women are generally crazy. Just like us guys.
that is why I added the btw note at the bottom of the post

comic_relief

wolf116

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I wouldn't date one that wasn't. They are too fun that way.

IPalindromeI

Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't think they are crazy. They do appear that way though because they continually confuse what they want with what they think they should want - and what we see are the end results: something that looks like complete and utter daily if not hourly contradictions. They are fed a never ending line of BS that they buy up in droves: magazines, dating books, 'self improvement' books, psychics, 'relationship advisors', etc.

You get women thinking (deep down, subconsciously, or otherwise): I don't want to be alone. I want a man to love me and take care of me, and I want to be a woman in every sense for him. And then you have this dictated to them: You shouldn't be afraid of being alone. You don't need a man to love you or take care of you. You don't need to be a woman for a man. Gender roles are bogus!

Its a constant push and pull - they actions they take (the 'you don't need a man') are in direct conflict with what they feel: (they do want and need a man - a real man). They play games, trying to get a real man to chase them, while simultaneously rejecting them because of what they feel they are supposed to do. Infuriating.

wolf116

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
IPalindromeI said:
I don't think they are crazy. They do appear that way though because they continually confuse what they want with what they think they should want - and what we see are the end results: something that looks like complete and utter daily if not hourly contradictions. They are fed a never ending line of BS that they buy up in droves: magazines, dating books, 'self improvement' books, psychics, 'relationship advisors', etc.

You get women thinking (deep down, subconsciously, or otherwise): I don't want to be alone. I want a man to love me and take care of me, and I want to be a woman in every sense for him. And then you have this dictated to them: You shouldn't be afraid of being alone. You don't need a man to love you or take care of you. You don't need to be a woman for a man. Gender roles are bogus!

Its a constant push and pull - they actions they take (the 'you don't need a man') are in direct conflict with what they feel: (they do want and need a man - a real man). They play games, trying to get a real man to chase them, while simultaneously rejecting them because of what they feel they are supposed to do. Infuriating.
sounds crazy to me.

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
everything in the universe is composed of matter and energy, that at the fundamental level, follow explicit and precise laws of physics. Therefore anything that is built up of these fundamental units of matter must also follow these same laws, including humans and human behavior. Ergo, it is impossible for even one human to be crazy. perhaps completely unpredictable, yes, but not crazy. Merely outside of any discernable observable laws that are beyond the limits of human understanding.

Everything is, was and shall be perfect, as it can only be.

namaste, motherfvkkers :cheer:

Reaction score
Well I do say that some woman can be crazy...oh yeah.... For the first time in my life a month ago, I had some CRAZY ASS sex!..LMAO... I mean She be crazy to have sex with me!...LOL.

Also woman can be sweet and understanding... so no not crazy all the time..