Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Are we too bitter or are we just realistic?

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
sazc, no offense but.. how would you take it if a man you really liked came off interested and then pulled back without reason?

of course you're a woman, therefore you know you'll always have options. But if you really really liked the guy, how would you feel?

I'm curious
OMG I've had that happen and it is THE most confusing thing ever. This was over a the week period. We went on a few dates, had a bunch in common, talked about future dates, etc, etc, etc, and then he started to pull away. A week later, after very sparse contact, he says he's not on the same page, but looking fur what I was looking for.

I was so confused, did I miss read him? Was i too "available"? I finally decided that he either got cold feet or we really only looking for a lay.

It's really confusing when it happens. Doesn't feel good at all.

glass half full

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
perhaps an ex begged her way back in.

that's what happens sometimes when I date someone. I dated a girl once who was crying on my shoulder the last time we went out, her ex was bugging her and she couldn't handle it.
Guess what? She went back to him. Life is weird like that.

SuckItUp

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Sometimes I just worry that SOME of the guidance offered here will actually attract females that are more wishy washy than "stable" - and from what I read, those of you that are looking for LTRs have difficulty with females that come off interested and then pull back without reason
That is certainly a valid point. I think too many here don't do the inner game work that is needed to enjoy life in the fashion they ideally want. Most seem to prefer to learn tactics to attract good looking women without filtering them, which can lead attracting cluster B women.

sodbuster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Scara, They were improving them by then. The 70's were a bit of a wake up call for them....

englishman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You all want quality women, I get it. And you deserve that. Sometimes I wonder if some of the communications on here dont lead to self defeating behavior.

Then every female is judged based on preconceived notions without really being given a fair shot. And these preconceived notions are subtly communicated to the female (body language, conversation, etc), which has the effect of repelling her, and then the man feels as if he was right about everything. self sabotage almost

That's always been my concern.
I think its a good point you make.

Often women who are into feminism and man disliking will do the same thing..... They are a bit damaged from the get go and all too ready to find fault with you and then say "told you so" then walk away even more convinced that men are all bad.

Often nowadays men seem to be doing the same thing, I get it that we can be ruined by a relationship gone wrong.... in my life I've been totally phuked over in relationships and before the manosphere I was a total pvssy..

Being upset and frapping the years away gets dull though.