Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Are we supposed to be fake?

Forty0ztoFreedom

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This is one of the things that stops me from accepting all these philosophies. This fear of being fake . .

I want to be myself, and have someone like me and connect with me, not some character I build up. But I also look around and it seems like a lot of you stress the importance of loving yourself and being yourself.

Is that was this is all about, really? Because I can totally get behind that.

Totally got struck with oneitus over the last month . . thought I was stronger than that, but apparently not. What hit me this time was that I could seem to connect with this girl. Me, the real me . . thats so rare for me. Girls for the most part are boring people, IMO. I can't relate to them unless I'm pretending to be someone I'm not . . someone I don't particularly like . .

This girl was . . ah, you've probably heard this all before. But wouldn't you agree that most girls are pretty bland, personality wise? Thats the furthest thing from what I want . . It may be cliche but even the hottest girl in the world would start getting on my nerves if she wasn't unique or interesting, and frankly, a little weird.

Magnatolia

Don Juan
Reaction score
er, where do you live? Girls around here have lots of personality, they usually just cover it up until they're comfortable around the guy. I've got female friends who are crazy and funny, in a good way.

I think maybe you're judging them while they are still 'guarded'.

War Against Betaism

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When people first get into this stuff they think it's about becoming a person they aren't. Though on this site the underlying message here is about strengthening the person you are. Other seduction methods teach you all these tricks, techniques and lines while this forum is about becoming a mature man that naturally attracts woman. We all can't be kids forever, we mature eventually, and this site makes that process quicker in the disguise that we're going to be getting women.

themann

Don Juan
Reaction score
dude check out my latest thread ('im stumped') and see how i f'd up with too much game. key is to keep a balance, the main aim being showing your confidence