Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Are we (Red Pill) the bad guys?

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I’m Red/Black myself. Though, left to my own devices, I’d likely revert to my pre-divorce Blue. Thats why I’m here on this site. Keeps me based.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It sounds like the happy marriage is the exception, not the rule.
Probably true, but when it comes to being successful, aren't most things the exception rather than the rule? It probably goes along with the 80/20 rule.

Money & Muscle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Probably true, but when it comes to being successful, aren't most things the exception rather than the rule? It probably goes along with the 80/20 rule.
Sure, but even if you don't hit the target with being successful - you're probably better off than not.

I cannot say the same thing when it comes to marriage.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sure, but even if you don't hit the target with being successful - you're probably better off than not.
I cannot say the same thing when it comes to marriage.
Reach for the stars and maybe you'll reach the moon.

The problem with marriage is you don't have complete control. You can do everything 100% right but ultimately you've given your fate into the hands of another person.

Money & Muscle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Reach for the stars and maybe you'll reach the moon.

The problem with marriage is you don't have complete control. You can do everything 100% right but ultimately you've given your fate into the hands of another person.
I feel like you just said the exact same thing I just said, but in different words

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I feel like you just said the exact same thing I just said, but in different words
I was agreeing with you. Marriage can be successful, but it requires an element of luck along with everything else.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Usually only until views moderate a little. Most times people tend to go to the extreme opposite of the nice guy when they first start which is equally as bad in different ways.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Level 3: Incels & Gymcels- The Red Pill Soldier can at least get laid, but these guys struggles the most. This guy has the Red Pill Jargon integrated in to his regular vocabulary and spends his free time and money on 2 hour plus long super chats. In all honesty, this guy is a loser, but he thinks he is alpha and special for some reason.
Red pill is not incel. This is more of the black pill right here.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It sounds like the happy marriage is the exception, not the rule.
They aren't the rule. The majority of marriages are subpar. Most will end up with a divorce, one/both partners having extramarital sex (often leading to divorce), or just a lousy overall interaction that is ongoing, dreary, and involves a lackluster sex life.

Money & Muscle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They aren't the rule. The majority of marriages are subpar. Most will end up with a divorce, one/both partners having extramarital sex (often leading to divorce), or just a lousy overall interaction that is ongoing, dreary, and involves a lackluster sex life.
I think you misunderstood what I was saying, because I was saying exactly that you were saying :D

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Advice from the old lady:

No. RP guys are not the problem. The social landscape or construct has morphed in the last 60 years, however human nature remains same as it ever was. That has created the modern current cultural conflicts. I mean in what universe do humans “identify” as one gender or another (for example)?

I mean, look down and observe your physiology. Gender question resolved. It is the gaslighting of entire generations on a societal level.

People have been fighting with one another over differences of opinion and appearance (race/culture/religion etc.) for all of known history.

But now we are all suddenly tolerant, politically correct and evolved? Hmmmm. Certain dictators in some parts of the world have not consumed that Kool Aid.

Reality is not all Kum-By-Ah. Never has been, never will be. Even the best marriages experience conflict and strife, as do ALL close familial relationships if we are being honest.

RP seeks to equip men in particular to deal with human nature, and women’s nature in specific. That’s good. The current culture creates so much gobble-d-gook that many young men have zero idea how a man is best served to be in the world. I think that’s problematic in many ways, and I’m here to contribute whatever I can toward encouraging better men, improve themselves, their lives & their circle of influence.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The social landscape or construct has morphed in the last 60 years, however human nature remains same as it ever was. That has created the modern current cultural conflicts. I mean in what universe do humans “identify” as one gender or another (for example)?

I mean, look down and observe your physiology. Gender question resolved. It is the gaslighting of entire generations on a societal level.
This is the gynocentric social order that Rollo Tomassi has mentioned multiple times. It is good that you are reinforcing it.

RP seeks to equip men in particular to deal with human nature, and women’s nature in specific. That’s good.
I was raised as blue pill nice guy and had to endure a challenging transition into the red pill. Trying to date in the open market as a nice guy was a negative hard reality. That's when I discovered that my blue pill, nice guy foundation was complete crap.

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
Yes going from blue pill to red can be a very jarring experience. The only difference for me is that I became red pill DURING my marriage, and filed for divorce, as opposed to most men who get religion after they get divorce raped.

I’ll be honest, I spent a year deeply depressed after opening my eyes to what was actually the case when I took off the blue tinted glasses…

NorwegianDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm talking about truth of the matter. Ignorance is a bliss like the saying goes, maybe is better not knowing than knowing
That's the kicker though; you don't know.
From where I'm standing, it seems as if you can't see beyond your hand. You're surrounded by darkness and you can't even taste the air.