Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

are we really meant to be together ?????

sac_hot_male

Don Juan
Reaction score
ok first of all i have this one girls at my school and its seems as if where ever she goes i'm always there (and vice-versa).....we always seems eachother at school and eye each other and such like that but i havent make a move yet......

here are some true ideas that happens:

-when she went to one of my guy friend's house with his (my friend's) sister i just happen to went to his house on the same day and saw her there (two times this happens without me or her knowing that we are going over)

-just a couple of days ago at school when after the whole school was done testing on the first part of the test, and it was break time so me and a few of my friends went to the guys bathroom and she just happens to be infront of us going to a class room with her friends(she kept on turning her head back to look at me and i kept checking her out from behind too)

-later that day(2nd one from above) i walked home and when i came to the end of the block and about to cross the street, she and her friends walk passes me by (i looked at her and then just look down, she also looked at me too)

-this one time when class is over i never saw her went passes me by on these kind of days but somehow she happens to drop by

alot more but i'm sure i have wrote enough....its like even if i do try to ignore her my eye just kept on finding her as if we were magnet.....

so my questions is:

-are we really meant to be together?

-is it just a coincidence or is it destiny?

-am i'm over reacting?

-what can i do about this?

-what should i do about this?

cant really handle this by myself so help please

Skilla_Staz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
1. Nobody is meant to be together. To fool yourself into that is chumpish in my opinion.
2. Coincidence. Destiny is merely a word for people who refuse to take control of their lives.
3. Yes.
4. Stay on this site. Read the articles. Read the threads. Notice what you're doing wrong. I can tell you two things right now. A: You looked down. Unless down was at her butt, you displayed inferiority. B: You haven't made a move.
5. You should always do what you can.

Last thing, you can always handle this by yourself. You seem like you need a little bit of guidance, but in the end, we don't get the girl for you, you do. You do it.

You do it. We just offer advice.

I repeat, you do it.

sac_hot_male

Don Juan
Reaction score
yea i figure it...

its almost at the end of the school years any ways so well see how it goes

thanks alot man...appreciated it

WesCottII

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ffff. C'mon man. I see the same girls at the gym everytime I go, it's coz they work there, not 'coz I'm meant to marry them. It's merely coincidence.

Don't analyse everything. Next time you see her, just say "wow, you again. You stalking me?" (with a friendly grin) and take it from there.

shydude

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It is just a coincidence! Dont fool yourslef in to all that "We ment to be together" Shyt. You will meet, fukk, bang, dump, kiss, like hundreds or maybe more women in your life/

dreamx

Banned
Reaction score
lol shydude your one ****y guy im going to start being more like you :D

sac_hot_male

Don Juan
Reaction score
hey WesCottII hehe i love ur lines you just gave out....thankz man i'll probably used it out

i thought about it and it might just give things going for me...haha and again thanks

ohhh yea and shydude you are confident.... i'll might act up like you but not all thd time though

sac_hot_male

Don Juan
Reaction score
ohh yea and one more thing WesCottII.....i dont meet her at the gym and stuff like that.....its like i met her almost everywhere i go to(just to set the record staight)

Fitch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
sac_hot_male said:
ok first of all i have this one girls at my school and its seems as if where ever she goes i'm always there (and vice-versa).....we always seems eachother at school and eye each other and such like that but i havent make a move yet......

here are some true ideas that happens:

-when she went to one of my guy friend's house with his (my friend's) sister i just happen to went to his house on the same day and saw her there (two times this happens without me or her knowing that we are going over)

-just a couple of days ago at school when after the whole school was done testing on the first part of the test, and it was break time so me and a few of my friends went to the guys bathroom and she just happens to be infront of us going to a class room with her friends(she kept on turning her head back to look at me and i kept checking her out from behind too)

-later that day(2nd one from above) i walked home and when i came to the end of the block and about to cross the street, she and her friends walk passes me by (i looked at her and then just look down, she also looked at me too)

-this one time when class is over i never saw her went passes me by on these kind of days but somehow she happens to drop by

alot more but i'm sure i have wrote enough....its like even if i do try to ignore her my eye just kept on finding her as if we were magnet.....

so my questions is:

-are we really meant to be together?

-is it just a coincidence or is it destiny?

-am i'm over reacting?

-what can i do about this?

-what should i do about this?

cant really handle this by myself so help please
Make a move already. We're all behind you in support; post a FR, we'll assist you.

GOGOGOGO!

Skilla_Staz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Shydude isn't something special. The things he says may be over exagerrated, but he makes a valid point. If I analyzed every girl I got on, I'd be going crazy.

WesCottII

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
sac_hot_male said:
ohh yea and one more thing WesCottII.....i dont meet her at the gym and stuff like that.....its like i met her almost everywhere i go to(just to set the record staight)

Yeah, I got that man. I was just trying to illustrate that I see the same girls alot, but it doesn't mean i should be with them. Good luck pal.