Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Are we friends or WTF

Lamia

Don Juan
Reaction score
ok I've known this chick for rough a year now. We liked each other for about 2 months. She was the first girl i kissed and i was hers. Until she shyed off and ditched me completely. Kept giving me the friend then bf then friend talk again
to make a long story short we were on and off. And whenever we made progress she acted the same way. Finally it wasn't until after a long time of ignoring her she starts making moves like texting me constantly, but she never acknowledges me in school. I'm planning of continiuing to ignore her but the reason why I bring this up because I wanted to know if this has happened to you and what did you do.

Clockwork

Reaction score
AHA exact same thing happened to me in HS. Ignore it man - That shiet never went anywhere for me. She tried contacting me CONSTANTLY, but I did the hardcore ignore and stopped talking to her for a couple years lol.

Bling

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I do the same thing some times. IMO, it has to do with having your ego stroked but not having the social pressure of being seen with that person. You want to feel loved, but you don't want others to know. That's just me though. She could be different.

killbill

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
well not texting but i had this one girl keep emailing me to the point i was annoyed. so i just stopped responding. if your sick of her dont reply to her when she text messages you. if you stop she will mostly stop as well.