Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Are they actually getting the hint?

Wilko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So when I started out about eight years ago, I used to actively push back against women wasting my time or just generally being sh!tty people - never got to the point of name-calling or hurting them purely for the sake of it - but I had no qualms about letting them know exactly how they were fvcking up (and boy did I let them know that I was letting them know!) It was just something that I needed to do at the time - I got over myself eventually.

These days I'm more inclined to drop them without an explanation and quietly move on. It takes some pretty special fvck-tardery for me to get into a big back-and-forth with a woman I'm ejecting on. I think a lot of us think that it's pointless because for every aspiring DJ who's willing to take her to task, there's a hundred other chumps ready to roll over, look past her wretchedness and tell her what she wants to hear. So why bother dispensing those hard truths right? What's to be gained? Wrestling with pigs etc.

New girl hits me up on PoF: lousy, non-existent profile; one extremely vague photo; and a well-written but pretty fvcking obnoxious message - tells me just how "compassionate" and "emotionally intelligent" she thinks she is and invites me to dinner that very night. Ok weirdo - the effort is nice in a way, but the execution is jarringly bad - my hackles are up so I gently sh!t-test her on the lousy profile - she doubles down on the psychobabble, starts spamming my inbox with excuses - aaaaand I'm out. Morbid fascination gets the better of me and I'm like, Jesus lady, do you actually think this is how you build rapport with someone? Cue the full-on meltdown, name-calling, questioning of my sexuality, you guys know what that bag of tricks looks like - I even got my own little 'tribute' on her profile for a while:)

Very entertaining.

She also wrote back to inform me that she hooked up a date that very night with someone who "wasn't a total a$$hole right off the bat". Yep, that figures, no shortage of pvssy beggars who don't know crazy when they see it.

Now the surprising part.

Over the next week her profile continued to document her melt-down. Couldn't believe my eyes - evidently the other men of PoF were knocking her back, calling her out, telling her to take her crazy elsewhere - and she was furious about it! Now of course, as she tells it, the knuckle-draggers on PoF were simply too stupid and unevolved to appreciate all her "emotional intelligence" (yep, still pushing that barrow).

She rage-quit by week's end. An average-looking but obnoxious and socially-retarded woman was rejected utterly by the majority of the men on PoF. Never thought I'd get to write that sentence!

ironhead80

Reaction score
This woman has all the hallmarks of an emotional disorder.

Run. Consider yourself lucky it was only a dinner.

logicallefty

Reaction score

Wilko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think the interesting thing here isn't that she turned out to be nuts, or that I managed to sniff her out early on - it's that the other guys on PoF refused to take the bait. It's kind of heartening.

Albatross953

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
An average-looking but obnoxious and socially-retarded woman was rejected utterly by the majority of the men on PoF. Never thought I'd get to write that sentence![/QUOTE]

I've literally never been so happy to read anything on this site.

VladPatton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Online dating really is the scrape off the bottom of the barrel. Insanity sandwiched between emotional wreckage, topped with crazy sauce and a pickle of dellusion on the side.

Wilko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Damn, I think I just lost my appetite Vlad!

Yeah look, you can't ignore the fact that women who are already romantically/sexually successful probably aren't rushing to get themselves online (though that's changing). But it's definitely the best arena for filtering - day/night game you're approaching based on a pretty face/cute ass and you have no idea what problems might be lurking beneath the surface. This was a pretty extreme/obvious example, but even 'normal' girls are going to reveal (either deliberately or incidentally) exactly how lazy/boring/stupid/neurotic/frigid they are by way of their profile and messages. Or more optimistically, just how charming/cheeky/insightful/playful they are.... bahahaha, yeah, one day it'll happen.

Social circle gives you some of those same benefits, but OLD is much better for avoiding blowback post date/hookup/relationship.

Hmm, this is starting to sound a lot like rock-scissors-paper... which probably isn't a bad way to think about it.