Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Are these girls interested in me ??

Prodigy746

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So i read on here that if a girl is playing with her hair when she is around you that is an IOI.

In one of my college classes i came in talking on the phone and there was two girls sitting, one to my left and one to my right, my seat was empty so i didnt think much of it , put my bookbag by the chair and walk out to continue talkin on the phone. When i came in the girl that usually sits next to me sat one row in the front. I was kinda bummed because i usually talk to her since we have two classes together. As soon as i came, class was starting so i couldnt talk to the girls sitting next to me. I usually find something to talk about to people sitting next to me, i hate people who just sit there and dont talk to each othere. After a while the girls constantly started touching their hair. When i say constantly i mean they put their hair to the right to the left, twirl their finger around the hair etc. The girl to the left even put some lipstick on which i also heard is a IOI. The class is like 2.5 hrs and they were constantly doing it.. I mean one girl is playing with her hair to my right and the other one is to my left and the front one is doing it also. Needless to say i noticed it right away and kinda freaked out. Surely all these girls cant be interested ... I looked at other girls sitting far away and they barely if ever touched their hair. Honestly, i didnt learn anything the whole class because i was trying to figure out wtf is going on. I kept trying to find other girls sitting somewhere else that were doing the same thing but i coldnt.

Next class i have one girl sitting next to me and she was doing the same thing only not as much as the previous girls. She would put her hair to the left, than put her hair to the right look my way a bit etc. I talk to this girl all the time before class and noticed this before and thought she was interested in me because she was doing it. Now that i saw these other girls doing same thing i am not sure that is a sign of interest. Seriously could 3 girls in one class be interested in me ?

So far in college i got 5 numbers but i could be getting more if this is actually IOI.

blinkwatt101

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude you think too much. Just talk to them and see how they react to you. I mess with with my hair in class. Doesn't mean I like the chicks next to me...

Prodigy746

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
blinkwatt101 said:
Dude you think too much. Just talk to them and see how they react to you. I mess with with my hair in class. Doesn't mean I like the chicks next to me...
Like i said i dont have a problem talking to girls in class, i was just talking on the phone when i came in and went outside to continue talking. When i came in class was starting so i had no chance to talk to them, before they never sat with me other than the girl in the front seat.

I definitely will talk to them next class if they sit next to me.

Either way it gave me crazy confidence and in the next class i got 4 numbers so there is something good that came out of it.