Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Are there any specific point for girl that already had boyfriend

sonthakit

Reaction score
Are there anybody know the way to seduce the girl that already have boyfriend (not married)?

Please mention about

specific technique to do (special for these cases)
specific technique not to do (special for these cases)
technique to win competitor

Please do not say that "Don't do it"
It is more challenge game.

legolas

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't do it!!! it's not worth it.

Also, ever heard of the search function? Mr. Fingers (aka Señor Fingers) has a nice article on this you might want to check out, but you have to find it yourself. I'm not going to do it for ya.

Last edited:

AbsoluteFreakinChump

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"It's more a challenge game" eh?
Whatever...
If her bf ever caught You messing with his girl,
He'd give you a new challenge!
The challenge of recovering from his fist pounding-in your face! Do yourself a favor, and work on one of
the thousands of other AVAILABLE women out-there. Don't be a dumbass!

Originally posted by sonthakit
Are there anybody know the way to seduce the girl that already have boyfriend (not married)?

Please mention about

specific technique to do (special for these cases)
specific technique not to do (special for these cases)
technique to win competitor

Please do not say that "Don't do it"
It is more challenge game.

reyalp

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sounds like you're gunning for one girl anyway, you should be gaming multiples at all time.

I'd love to talk more, but I think I'm going to go to the bar.

Captain AFC

Don Juan
Reaction score
Even though I'm Captain AFC, I do have a pointer for taking a girl that is already hitched. Maybe three.

1.) She's hooked up with a guy. Hands off. If just by you being there she leaves her guy and flies in your arms, alarms should be going off in your head. Not that this is always the case: A friend of mine left his girl, and this girl left her man, just so they could be together. They're getting married. It worked out fine. But that's the exception... not the rule.

2.) Don't try to get this girl. If she's around you, and you're there, act natural, talk to her as you would talk to her, but don't pull any silly stuff: aka, like trying to "steal" her, asking her on 'dates' but calling them something different, or trying to dig up dirt on the boyfriend. It's not your place, and really, if she responds to it, she's probably not worth the trouble you're going through for it.

3.) She's taken. Why are you trying to get her?

I can sympathize a little. I have interests in a girl that has been on and off lately with a guy living in a different town. At social gatherings, it's clear that there's feelings between us, as while everyone at the gatherings share the cordial greetings and hugs, we ditch all of that. We avoid physical contact. So there's an understanding there that interest is involved. But at the same time, I don't go out of my way to call her, see her, or talk to her about her personal life. If it ever comes up, it's because she brought it up.

And I'll be honest and say that I'm heavily interested in this girl. But the "strategy" I've been employing lately is to let me "target" go and just work on myself. I talk to other pretty women. I've been working on the maintaining eyecontact, talking to them, and just overall being a man, and recovering whatever sense of manhood and confidence I know I once possessed, even as a young boy, and then go over that so that I don't fall back into the pits. In short, I'm still interested in that one girl, which is one-itis, I suppose. But I'm not chasing her. As the saying goes, there's more fish in the sea. I've seen some pretty nice, interesting girls around at the coffee shop and other places that I frequent. I'll just talk to them.

So my specific point is... stop bothering the taken girl. It's more taxing than you think.

Chrispy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
In my experience, girls that are taken are easier to talk to, they tend to lead you a bit by being forward and you can read them better. In a word, they're more aggressive. Why? It's cuz they have someone and you're the chump back-up!!

Captain AFC's pt #1 is a possibility, but I would suggest that you give higher priority to girls who are harder to get - single girls.

SoCalMike

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
maybe

If their relationship is on the rocks, she's not happy, looking to move on it might be worthwhile. Just make it clear that she has to break up with him FIRST before getting with you.

Otherwise you're looking at some potentially serious trouble. Do not get with a girl if she's cheating, ever. They're bad news and also what does that say about her character?

Chrispy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
SoCalMike said:
If their relationship is on the rocks, she's not happy, looking to move on it might be worthwhile. Just make it clear that she has to break up with him FIRST before getting with you.

Otherwise you're looking at some potentially serious trouble. Do not get with a girl if she's cheating, ever. They're bad news and also what does that say about her character?
Good point. That is probably the only exception to my putting a priority for single girls. Just be aware that you don't want to be the tampon that hears all the problem she has with the current bf. Make the point that you'd be interested if she were single again.

SoCalMike

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Chrispy said:
Good point. That is probably the only exception to my putting a priority for single girls. Just be aware that you don't want to be the tampon that hears all the problem she has with the current bf. Make the point that you'd be interested if she were single again.
Yeah absolutely. Beware of being the rebound guy. If she constantly whines about her ex, tell her politely you'd rather not hear about him. If she persists get rid of her right away.

Cruise

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, unless you're planning on sweeping her off her feet and taking her across the globe where the ex won't find you two.

NOTE: If she cheats on her own man for YOU, what ever would make you think that she'd NEVER be vulnerable to do the same thing to you?

Taking a girl from her man is good for only one thing, and that's an Fclose... don't try to get in a relationship with chicks like this, you're fooling yourself.