Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Are there any interesting gimmicks to do with women?

2c2bt

Don Juan
Reaction score
I know a few gimmicks. Like the cube which I find lame.
I was watching this video, and this guy talked about different gimmicks, but most of them were lame.

There are a few that I find interesting. Like getting 5 questions wrong. I think that is great. I want some more good ones. The one about sex, marry, or kill is pretty decent.

Gangster Of Love

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DevanE said:
You trying to use gimmicks to get women only means your cheating YOURSELF out of real improvement. Learn the art of conversation, learn to flatter, art of indirectness, so many ways you can get women without having to rely on ANYTHING but your skills.

When you DON'T have gimmicks you develop a natural sense of gab and can chat up anyone...with gimmicks your gonna be trying the same bullsh** over and over and over again with the same people and eventually YOU YOURSELF are going to get bored off it. Why not be creative and experiment...in the end gimmicks are all bullsh** and eventually when people see through it they'll be on to your game...what will you do then...?
The irony of it all: all those skills you just listed above are exactly what you think you're against, gimmicks.

PigAdlemPimp

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If you want hot babes to notice you dress up in a Spiderman or King Kong costume and walk around the shopping malls in it most of them will talk to you when you approach them. :up:

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Gangster Of Love said:
The irony of it all: all those skills you just listed above are exactly what you think you're against, gimmicks.
Conversation is a gimmick?

2c2bt

Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't see a big problem with gimmicks if they are fun and interesting. Just need some good ones.

I don't have a prob with girls noticing me. They like me alot at first, but as soon as I start talking to them, they don't like me anymore. I'm developing my conversation skills, and I find that good gimmicks can be really effective. Even the lame ones are effective, but they're just lame to me.

Gangster Of Love

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There are plenty styles of conversation, and they can all be used as gimmicks, WHICH IS NOT A BAD THING IN ITSELF.

He says, "learn to flatter, art of indirectness", etc. those are using the skill of conversation, and twisting them (gimmick) to manipulate (not a bad thing either) an outcome.

The word "gimmick" in itself has a negative connotation. Seems that anytime somebody wants to learn games, stories, openers, or just something that THEY WEREN'T BORN WITH, and none of us was born learning with the skills that was recommended by DevanE, somebody tells them to "Just be natural and don't use gimmicks"; well, gentlemen, I must break it to you, those skills must must be learn, and are in a way "gimmicks" to get through every day life.

"Learn the art of conversation, learn to flatter, art of indirectness, so many ways you can get women without having to rely on ANYTHING but your skills.

Young lads, if what you are doing is not working, you need to go get new skills. BEING BORING WILL ALMOST NEVER BE OVERLOOKED by anyone, specially women. Let's face, way too many boring people running around.

2c2bt, There are plenty of conversation topics, games, trivia, interesting facts, conversation stimulators, etc. that can help you display your positive personality traits indirectly, without you having to mention them.

I agree, the Cube is kinda lame, but there are plenty of these conversation threads you can create yourself, based on observations and things you've encountered in your life.

What were the other "gimmicks" on that video? Share them with us. I'm sure, as lame as they might have been, there is a way for you to make it come out cooler and natural, and for that you need to have the conversation skills.

Gangster Of Love

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
double post.

2c2bt

Don Juan
Reaction score
DevanE said:
Originally posted by:- Gangster Of Love

Maybe I should clarify. By him applying "gimmicks" he means "routines", something that ISN'T natural. Learning how to speak is something natural and NOT fake. With gimmicks and routines this is what you think and do...

"..OMG, HB99, must apply the DHV and then the DLV technique in order to spike up the BT via C&F and gain entrance to the holy vagina..."

That's a fukin routine.

Just to further clarify my point and I'm sure lookyoung can agree to this also...

Style talking about the "game".

If you watch the interview closely and listen to Style you will realize how much of the stuff he says is literally pre-planned, that's a routine/gimmick. Start watching from 6:20 of the video and you will understand my point. Oh also for those that say it's "working" on Jessica Alba, watch her body language as the interview progresses. I'm not going to go into this again if you don't understand what I'm trying to say so be it.

Peace.
I watched that interview about a dozen times last week. Jessica's body language doesn't really say much to me. Girls sometimes pretend to like somebody like acting. A girl can have absolutely no interest in a guy, and still look at him like he is the hottest person in the world.

But you are totally right about what I mean when looking for a good gimmick. Everything styles does there is a gimmick at Jessica. I'm not saying that she doens't like him btw. I'm simply saying her acting all googly eyed still does not make me certain she is really interested or if it's just an act.

2c2bt

Don Juan
Reaction score
Gangster Of Love said:
I agree, the Cube is kinda lame, but there are plenty of these conversation threads you can create yourself, based on observations and things you've encountered in your life.
The cube is some sort of psychological profiling which I don't believe in scientifically. I also consider it pseudoscience to use a person's eyes to tell if they are lying. It is impossible empirically. I mean, I cannot prove God emprically, but that is my religion, and I don't use it to try to tell if people are lying.

Other ones are the ones when you write PEN15 on a woman's hand. There is one really bad one that my cousins used to do to me when I was a kid. It is when write up a person's arm to represent a mouse running. Then the deaf mouse doesn't stop when the preson says, stop. It's terrible. It made no sense as a kid, and its lameness has not changed. Then there is the one when you ask a girl whether she flossed before or after she brushes. I don't even get that one. Then there is the one when you ask how many ocean there are on earth.

Reaction score
Yeah, I used the cube on a fvcking psycho, she said she could only see opaque as a colour and she turned out to be a nut-job. She even wore a black costume with black sunglasses and reads crazy books. Boy, my parents and I are both glad she's out of my life.

Anyone says she sees opeque on the cube question - run for the hills. Good strategy for cracking nut-jobs. Her room-mate tried it on her before I did. It's the oldest crap in psychology books - lots of girls already know about these lame outdated gimmicks. Good for making them just laugh at you when you use them.

2c2bt

Don Juan
Reaction score
OMG. I was sitting on the train, and this smoking hot girl walks in. She was so out of this world fine. She sat right in front of me. Sort of facing me, but to the side. I couldn't think of anything to say. I just sat there in silence for about 15 minutes with the cutest girl ever. I want to die.