Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Are the Planets Aligned?

KeepitKINO

Don Juan
Reaction score
It seems like everything is going my way! I am currently dating the Captin of my schools Dance Team. She is a 9.75. Truly amazing, perfect abs, perfect smile, perfect eyes, perfect everything.

Her friends was a mojor co ck blocker, but today my girl and I are meeting at her firends house. Her friend offered to us, she said "my parents are out of town, and I am going to diassapear!" How sweet is that?

I was "competing" for this girl, when in actuality I had already won, and she was competeing for me!

Fellow DJ's I have been going to this site for over a year, and let my tell you this is truly amazing. If you are feeling like this site has nothing to offer, ro you think that its stupid, think about what you had a couple years ago.

I know when I was a freshman, I put girls on this hugh peadistool, and was worshiping the ugly girls. Remember with stick with it, and you too can date the captin of the dance team.!

The Bishop

Don Juan
Reaction score
still kinda looks like you put em on a pedistal

nonetheless, congrats.

Reaction score
congrats....Are you like with the "in' crowd already or are you just such a special guy(DJ) and so she was submissive and now is your GF?

KeepitKINO

Don Juan
Reaction score
well, my school is pertty sweet in the fact that there really isn't an "in" crowd.

Plus she just can't resist me!

Bagheera

Don Juan
Reaction score
No

Actually, the planets orbit the Sun, constantly in motion, orbitting and orbitting in a eliptical path-like manner. :rolleyes:

Nice to see your having success, but I does seem like your putting this girl on a pedestal, because you keep saying "Captain of the Dance team" as if it is greater than it really is.

Not that Im giving advice (as I have yet to improve myself). ;)

Last edited:
Reaction score
Well I think that anyone would be proud of having the leader of a group or organization such as the dance team of the school as your GF, or sister or really good friend etc...

You know this person well, they're seen as important..BANG! SOCIAL PROOF!

Sammo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I love reading this ****, good effort.