Are some taken people always going to be taken?

warrior1

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
wrote in some old thread that theres this woman i like but I didn't like her at the beginning because she didn't look hot. She just looked decent. I was the type of person that liked Hot Babes, you know those supermodel types. As time grew on, she looked gorgeous. Of course I am in the friendzone now and theres nothing to do about it and I am not going to complain here. I didn't make a move b/c i had some problems I had going on and also I didnt find her that attractive from the start. But now she just looks really good.

She is in a relationship now. My question is do you feel there are some men/women you know whether their your friends or not that will almost never be single? Like they have a great look, personality, just everything. She looks like the type of woman that will always be taken because she is just too good to leave if you get what I am saying.
She's not those model type looking woman. She's just your regular female that does everything so good. I read in some article that woman that are 9's are usually single because no guy has the guts to ask her out. Every guy is afraid of the model type babes. But the 7-8's are usually taken because they are pretty gorgeous/cute with a real good personality. I have so much interest in those woman now.

So my question is would this type of woman like my friend ever be single again? I feel like since she's in a relationship now, she will never see anyone else ever again and will stick with the guy forever. I also feel the b/f would never cheat on her because she is something that is definitely worth keeping.

Comments?

Also, does anyone know whats the term for these type of women? Is it called the girl next door types... it was something close to that but I dont think it was. I saw a list that had 9's are model type girls, 7-8 HB are this, 5-6 are average types with okay skin etc. Thanks.

Jay Jay

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You call em MONKEYS!!!

They don't let go of the last branch until they have a firm grip on the next.

LOL.

I don't know who coined "monkey theory" but kudos to them!

JJ

So pimp its scary

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Simple, when a monkey swings from branch to branch it doesn't let go of the first branch untill it has a firm grip on the second branch.

Much like a woman with a firm grip on her first bf won't let go untill she's got a firm grip on the next branch/guy

Chosen1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So pimp its scary said:
Simple, when a monkey swings from branch to branch it doesn't let go of the first branch untill it has a firm grip on the second branch.

Much like a woman with a firm grip on her first bf won't let go untill she's got a firm grip on the next branch/guy
Who first said that Ross Jeffries, anyways I'm not going to say the girl you like is all that but, some people must always be in a relationship. Meaning if they get dumped or find nothing worthwhile in the other person there will be another just as quickly. This is sort of the reason that people have kids early and have average lifes. If this girl is really sweet then give it a go. Just promise me you'll never bring up her boyfriend.

KingBeef

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
to put it simple...there are just some women out there who just can't be alone and NEED a relationship just to buy up there time

KingBeef

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
warrior1 said:
She is in a relationship now. My question is do you feel there are some men/women you know whether their your friends or not that will almost never be single? Like they have a great look, personality, just everything. She looks like the type of woman that will always be taken because she is just too good to leave if you get what I am saying.
She's not those model type looking woman. She's just your regular female that does everything so good. I read in some article that woman that are 9's are usually single because no guy has the guts to ask her out. Every guy is afraid of the model type babes. But the 7-8's are usually taken because they are pretty gorgeous/cute with a real good personality. I have so much interest in those woman now.

So my question is would this type of woman like my friend ever be single again? I feel like since she's in a relationship now, she will never see anyone else ever again and will stick with the guy forever. I also feel the b/f would never cheat on her because she is something that is definitely worth keeping.

Comments?
Trust me!!! I know some guys that have dumped some pretty fine, jaw dropping women just because they just get tired of them or just need a new piece of azz in their life......

But to answer your question....I know sometimes it feels like that awesome girl out there won't ever be free or taken up all the time ( the previous monkey theory) This is when you have to think outside the box a little. Remember, HOT LOOKIN WOMEN VERY RARELY ARE EVER ALONE FOR LONG PERIODS OF TIME, THEY ALWAYS HAVE GUYS HOUNDING THEM....you can't be a spectator, sometimes for instance you may have to STEAL her away from another guy (not that i condone stealing to a certain extent) but if YOU ARE THE BETTER GUY FOR HER, SHOW HER YOUR WORTH....then you can lure her away....that's just one way at looking at it.

- Kingbeef

The Shocker

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Girls are like monkeys. A valuable lesson for all. A girl almost never dumps the bf unless the next guy is already lined up.

Marcopolo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I was the type of person that liked Hot Babes, you know those supermodel types.
Really, you are kidding me? That is a rare man indeed who likes those kinds of women LOL I thought most men liked ugly fat women.
Seriously, if you really like her go for it. I have the same problem, I seem to go for the ones that are taken. HB's are not too difficult to find, but one with this thing called a BRAIN is a rare bird indeed. One problem with married women or women who are living with someone else is if your really like them a relationship may not work. I had this thing for am HB who was married to someone else, she was a total babe and got married real young. I did "win" her over and had lots of sex with her, but she saw me as a fling and I figured out she was not about to leave her husband for me, which really sucked for me. I am not quite exactly sure what I did wrong that made her not want to leave him, but in any case that is what happened and is a possiblity if you really have feelings for someone who is already taken, even if you manage to get them into the sack, or f-close as they like to say here. I am older and more mature now and I don't do married women.

warrior1

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Marcopolo said:
Really, you are kidding me? That is a rare man indeed who likes those kinds of women LOL I thought most men liked ugly fat women.
Seriously, if you really like her go for it. I have the same problem, I seem to go for the ones that are taken. HB's are not too difficult to find, but one with this thing called a BRAIN is a rare bird indeed. One problem with married women or women who are living with someone else is if your really like them a relationship may not work. I had this thing for am HB who was married to someone else, she was a total babe and got married real young. I did "win" her over and had lots of sex with her, but she saw me as a fling and I figured out she was not about to leave her husband for me, which really sucked for me. I am not quite exactly sure what I did wrong that made her not want to leave him, but in any case that is what happened and is a possiblity if you really have feelings for someone who is already taken, even if you manage to get them into the sack, or f-close as they like to say here. I am older and more mature now and I don't do married women.

Well i didnt mean it that way. I just meant all i was attracted to was the supermodel babes and not average-decent looking ones. My friends says she just look average in looks but I see her as hotter than the supermodel babes. Yep I am weird. Shes the one person that made me see cute looking woman much more than I use to earlier. I am less shallow now because of her. Does that make any sense what I just said?

mrRuckus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So pimp its scary said:

That's not quite accurate. Sometimes they still don't let go of the previous branch. They have a backup branch!

My ex still has not let go of me. And she's the one who ended it. It's like she dragged some of the bark of my branch with her and likes to sniff and taste it once in a while.

She caused quite the seen when i was putting moves on this girl when she happened to be at the same bar last week. I started getting texts like "you can do better than her," "where are you? i just want to look," and finally when she gets no reply to any of it "why do you hate me?" She's had a new BOYFRIEND for over 6 months and she's still trying to stay in contact with me despite me ignoring her.

I really think she's in shock that i'm not like all her other exes that stay in contact and want another chance and all that. The moment she breaks up with her current guy she will start with the sex messages to me just like the time they broke up for a week..

ryannath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, it does make sense. I am the same way. If you are like me, you think of all the 9's that wear skimpy clothes as hos because they can and probably do have sex with alot of different guys, and if a girl is HOT and single, you can bet your a$$ that she has sex with alot of guys. So, I do tend to prefer about 7's and some 8's for LTR, but not the 9's that flaunt their body to everyone.

lookyoung

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
warrior1 said:
wrote in some old thread that theres this woman i like but I didn't like her at the beginning because she didn't look hot. She just looked decent. I was the type of person that liked Hot Babes, you know those supermodel types. As time grew on, she looked gorgeous. Of course I am in the friendzone now and theres nothing to do about it and I am not going to complain here. I didn't make a move b/c i had some problems I had going on and also I didnt find her that attractive from the start. But now she just looks really good.

Comments?

Also, does anyone know whats the term for these type of women? Is it called the girl next door types... it was something close to that but I dont think it was. I saw a list that had 9's are model type girls, 7-8 HB are this, 5-6 are average types with okay skin etc. Thanks.

In the dating game there are certain people that are couplers. I used to know an HB9 who always needed a BF. Most girls always need to be in a relationship. Most girls are NOT HAPPY BEING SINGLE.

BTW you say HB9 are single because no guys will ask them out?????

Are u crazy? These girls get hit on by 100 guys a week. Out of those 100 guys one is going to have the balls to ask her out.

Most hot girls are in relationships or just got out of a relationship.

Monkey

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jay Jay said:
They don't let go of the last branch until they have a firm grip on the next.

LOL.

I don't know who coined "monkey theory" but kudos to them!

JJ

I believe I first said that years ago :D

Believe it or not its a quote from Mission Impossible 2

warrior1

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yea thats what i meant. Not many ask the hot babes out because they don't have the guts, they just hit on them.

What do you mean by lving life of blindman/girl/ Thanks.