Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Are Shy Girls worth it?

bishopdonjuan

Don Juan
Reaction score
Just a general question to the board...I know that opposites attract in science, but I oftentimes think its best to stick with your personality type when dating. I'm extremely outgoing, spontaneous, and almost an ADD fan when it comes to doing things, and I just went out on this date with a shy girl. She's pretty, fun, but shy, so though I can tell her interest level about me was high, based on the fact that she voluntarily gave me like 7 different ways to contact her from her home, cell, her best friends cell, her AIM lol....and when she say my friends at a club she asked about me outright. Anyways, I couldn't get too much physical response from her the date night....given my ADD attitude I'm not sure if I want to press the issue and go on another date with her, though she enjoyed it, she just moves a bit slow for me.

Do you all think its worthwhile to take the time to break the shy ones out of there shells, or just move on and let them live their lives in seclusion lol?

mateo_g

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ask yourself what you want - you want some tail, then don't wait around too long. If you are interested in something more, see her once a week for a few weeks and see how it goes. You control the flow of things, never forget that. If she still can't keep up after a few times out, then move on.

Sometimes the shy ones can surprise the hell outa ya. She may turn out to be a wildcat.

bishopdonjuan

Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah i'm in for relationship potential. So I think i'll do what you said and give her a few more chances....while of course making sure I have many many much more exciting dates planned around her lol. Whats the best way to get a shy girl out of her shell fast though? I was thinking the tossin her in the deep in idea, just going on some exciting or daring action date that'll force her to open up fast....I dunno something wild like bungee jumping, or maybe I should just get her laughing at other peoples expense and go comedy clubbing?

Any ideas?

One on One

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think it's worth it, but I am shy too so that is part of the reason. At least, give her a chance to get comfortable around you and show her that you're comfortable around her. If she can't open up by then, then next her.

LOL, 7 ways to contact her?? I think that's a record.

Kineti[C]harm

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Shy girls are some of the cutest/most gorgeous girls and if you get to have sex it will be one of the most romantic/pretty moments of your life. That's atleast my opinion.

Hemilaya_Playa

Don Juan
Reaction score
I say stick with it. Shy girls are usually more receptive to try new things in bed because they probably don't know much about em and wanna see what its like. Also she is probably just nervous... she will probably surprise you one day and be all energetic, just keep goin out once in a while and you'll see.

Reaction score
if u r looking for a quick lay - go get a prostitute or a bar/club ho or hell what am i saying most of these american girls r wh@res- u can get then anywhere - but if u find a decent woman that doesnt give u a bj on the first date then u r disappopinted - HUH?
u r obviously not looking for a decent woman so just tell her she is to good for u and that u r looking for a fast slut and how disappointed u r in her for withholding herself from your wooing advances and for having the unmitigated gall of displaying a reserved demeanor from a complete stranger!!! Such shocking behavior cannot go without reprimand!!

mateo_g

Don Juan
Reaction score
The easiest way to get a shy girl out of her shell (I've done this a few times over the years with decent success) is find out what she is really into, like hobby, type of book, music or movie; and let her talk about it. Just sit there, nod your head, and listen for key words (the music fill me with ENERGY, that movie was filled with PASSION, etc). Those are the words you gently feed back to her.

Don't be her guidence counselor or therapist - but when she starts telling you about things that excite her emotionally you start to feedback and even anchor them to yourself. Before you know it she will be telling you what she likes to do in bed =) Shy people take longer to trust you, but you can move the process along once you know wh at makes her tick.

bishopdonjuan

Don Juan
Reaction score
Gotcha, I'll follow up wit her soon and we'll see what happens. Thanks for the info.

white_hype

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i think it all depends on how hot she is

if shes pretty hot, then take her on another date and move in for the kill

shy girls usually dont go on a lot of dates and they are really attracted to guys who are outgoing and spontaneous, etc becasue thats what they want to be like

ie.- the nerdy guy who wants to be the life of the party

so she probably likes you a lot, make her feel comfortable and move in.. if she resists, next her, if youre not having fun its not worth it

mousepad764

Don Juan
Reaction score
"if u r looking for a quick lay - go get a prostitute or a bar/club ho or hell what am i saying most of these american girls r wh@res- u can get then anywhere - but if u find a decent woman that doesnt give u a bj on the first date then u r disappopinted - HUH?"

I have been catching up on the new posts and I have seen alot who are talking about ho's this and that. Let me tell all of you something just because you can make a woman have sex with you on the first date doesn't mean that she is a ho a ***** a slut or a prostoitude there are times when you are just on fire saying the right **** or atleast what she wan't to hear that she will give it up the same night. I read somewhere that players look for quantity and DJS look for quality, Myself I look for both. the more women I can get sprung on me (not laid) the better my game gets.

since I feel like writing I am going to add some more stuff. what is in this post is just my opinion. I have been reading and applying all the knowloge that I have gain about seduction for the past 4 years. I have incounters all kinds off women some that give it up easy with are not good for a DJ and those who make you work for it. Exsample a shy girl, it will take a miricle for her to really open up to you in only one date or It can take the best game that you can spit but it's not impossible, and if she does give it easy she is a HO? just because she gave it up on the same night she met you. I thats the way you think then I think you are in the wrong place. And what's all this **** on not hitting on married women, If you are really seirous about becoming about a DJ you have to be able to laid any kind of women married, single, divorced even MILFS if that's your thing.

OK now this goes to who wrote this:

"if u r looking for a quick lay - go get a prostitute or a bar/club ho or hell what am i saying most of these american girls r wh@res- u can get then anywhere - but if u find a decent woman that doesnt give u a bj on the first date then u r disappopinted - HUH?"

Most of american girls aren't easy IF they where you think that we would be here asking for advice on how to lay them. **** I don't know what kind of girls you are talking about but give me a city or and address and I'll go get me some of that easy american *****.

do you one it in a day or a year?

Alrato pienselo (think about it)

"
Now **** around and get a 5 finger hand plant straight across your face
to make sure you *****es understand that I'm a pimp-mack-player-ass nigga
Not a gentleman ain't gonna be no sucker-ass swindlin
I know ya starvin ***** what you gone eat?
Just because I feed you up I guess you waitin on me
It ain't goin be that,you shoulda ate or bought'cha ass a plate
Cos on this date we just ****in till it's late
I ain't Romeo,Prince Charming or knight in shining armour
I'm only out to **** a *****,**** tryin to charm her
I treat a fine ass ***** like dirt
No money in her purse,a **** is all it's worth
Lookin hella good in the club like a ho
*****,you need to go find a nigga to buy some mo' drinks
At the bar,fill you up with Long Islands
While I be all in your face tryin to **** smilin
Cos Short Dawg'll never cater to you hos
And if you ain't ****in I say "Later" to you hos
So if you *****es gotta plot
You better get gonna get shot ****in with Short Dawg"

DJZ

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hmmm, she may loosen up after a few dates. I know that I tend to be much more reserved around a girl that I don't know well (if it's just the 2 of us). If I am in a group of friends and there is a girl there, she will get to see the full on goofyness of me.

That being said, basically if I do a cold approach on a girl and get a date, I act very cool and calm. Then on the first few dates I gradually get more comfortable with her, and feel her to see how good her sense of humor is, I begin laying on my corney jokes, and goofy personality. Most chicks think it's funny. Some are stuck up b*tches that think they are to good to act a little goofy at times, sometimes these are the shy ones, but not always. Usually the stuck up biznatches are the ones with low self esteem, who are afraid of standing out in a crowd and that is when you apply the............NEXT!