Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Are Pleated pants out of fashion?

Julius_Seizeher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It depends on what you wear them with, they're either cool or they can make you look old.

FinalWay

Don Juan
Reaction score
in my eyes i wouldn't wear them unless my job required it, or for a special occasion. can't think of the last time i saw someone wearing them at a club or anything if that's what your asking.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
wearing pleated pants is the equivelant to wearing a clip on tie.

please discard.

MindOverMatter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ya, flat front is the way to go when it comes to suit and dress pant selection.

Some single pleat suits can still be pretty slick if the cut is nice, but very very rarely. And if it's double or triple pleats, should probably toss them out since you may look like someone's grandfather in them heh.

And if it's khakis, then flat front all the way.

Powerlifter

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
We definitely need a fashion forum here to at least get the basics down.

I know since I have started wearing better shirts and pants and new shoes I am getting more attention from the ladies and respect as well. Today I was complimented on my new shirt it wasn't sexual but she said she really liked my shirt so something is definitely working so I am trying to get the pants down but looks like I will buy a couple more pair.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I buy my son pleated pants so on the few occussions he has to dress up the bottom of his pants dont' look like a war zone.

grown men should not have to wear pleated pants. not making fun of anything.. alot of guys just dnot' pay attention to fashion. My dad was big into dressing and therefore I was fortunate enough to pick up some fashion sense from my dad.

yes we do need some type of fashion forum.

at least your asking questions. that's good.

Go get you 2 good pair of ralph lauren pants, 1 tan and 1 navy blue.