Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Are most guys terrible in bed

Dhoulmagus

Banned
Reaction score
I've heard this a lot and sexless relationships seem to always pop up with people

bukowski_merit

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes to the title topic...

But, sexless relationships don't normally have much to do with the quality of sex; as much as it does the quality of the relationship.

Back in my "I only date girls who are taken" days - it wasn't uncommon to hear a woman say they were cheating because their boyfriend doesn't have interest in sex with her (probably due to her gaining his balls at some point.) Or he won't put much effort into pleasing her in bed.

Think that's a by-product of complacency.

fastlife

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Has way more to do with who you are outside of the bedroom. For women their experience of sex is largely hind brain driven--so you could be the most technically proficient lover in the world, but become a needy doormat outside the bedroom. At that point even 'getting her off' will be largely unfulfilling for her and she'd just as soon use her vibrator of choice.

Or you could be dominant in & out the bedroom and last 5 minutes every time and she won't be able to get enough of you, even if you don't make her cvm (but she might be mentally stimulated enough that she gets off in those 5 minutes anyway).

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Has way more to do with who you are outside of the bedroom. For women their experience of sex is largely hind brain driven--so you could be the most technically proficient lover in the world, but become a needy doormat outside the bedroom. At that point even 'getting her off' will be largely unfulfilling for her and she'd just as soon use her vibrator of choice.

Or you could be dominant in & out the bedroom and last 5 minutes every time and she won't be able to get enough of you, even if you don't make her cvm (but she might be mentally stimulated enough that she gets off in those 5 minutes anyway).
agreed get in they're heads before you get in they're pants it will be more satisfying for both of you

also don't underestimate how many people are in relationships with sexually incompatible partners purely out of convince ,

our bodys know what we are attracted too better than our minds listen to your d1ck when it comes to sex

Infern0

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes.

Every girl I've slept with has rated me at the top or around the top for my sex abilities, even girls I've massively fallen out with and my devaluing BPD ex still said I was "only good for sex" lol.

Most guys don't know what they are doing, and are out of shape.

But sexless relationships isn't about the males sexual ability, it means the man has lost all his power in the relationship and thus she has no more attraction for him.

daddymonsterpoodle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yup, agree. For us men orgasm is a bid deal, especially for us but most of us want to make our partners *** as well. My recent experiences have shown me most women want to be fvcked hard more than they want a technixally proficient lover.
I didnt always know this and tried to be sensitive and skilled and make sure they came before I did. I read sex God Method and it completely changed my thoughts about how to fvck.
I enjoy it more, the women I am fvckung enjoy it more, and are desperate for more.

Foreplay starts when you look at them and show them with just a look you want to shag their brains out. Passion and power are the two biggest turn-ons for women. They want to feel like they have been ravished, not had a trip to the gynaecologist IMVHO

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The 4 outta 5 women I've banged this year have been totally hooked by me, smiling ear to ear after I nut, and gripping me, worn out. I last long, always. Some girls are quite tight, even if big or tall, or maybe their pussies will clinch my c0ck in a special or ideal-to-mine way that causes me to almost not stop cvming, especially in doggy. I do everything I can to hold back. When they are on top, it's hard as well, because, well you don't want to end their pleasure by throwing them off. Sometimes I'll tell them the condom slipped (when it really didn't) to stop from cvming. You must VARY everything in bed, slow, hard, sensual, mindless, gentle like a cat nipping.

The One outta the 5 I could not even get past first base, kissing her, she was just a controlling b!tch (ALL b!tches really) and I forced the kiss and went in for the kiss at the wrong time and it was awkward because I knew she didn't want it, but did it anyway. I'd known her for at least a year, and she, another single mom (3 outta the 5 were single moms), never really did like me. She just Did Not Like Me, and I have no idea WHY. I believe it was because I wasn't the committal type and she could Sense it. She wanted a person to be Fully controlled from the outset. I can't do that, I can't Obey a woman from the outset.

Poon King

Banned
Reaction score
Women care more about utility and relationships than sex. No man should ever be concerned about pandering to a woman's sexual preferences. Its the woman's job to pander to the man's sexual preferences.

All men are "good in bed" if the woman sees them as high value. All men are "bad in bed" if a woman see's him as low value.

Its beta to worry about your sexual performance. Its similar to a woman worrying about her college degrees and income. Men don't really care.

BetterCallSaul

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've heard this a lot and sexless relationships seem to always pop up with people
It's hard for anyone to hear this, but most especially men. Hell I'm pretty sure I was bad at it with the first couple girls I nailed. I didn't have expertise of course, that goes without saying, but I think more importantly was that I didn't speak up for myself with what I wanted when we're boning. Everyone always listens to bull$hit womens magazines about how to communicate on your sex life from the perspective of the woman and who cares what the guy wants. Of course, many white knights will just go along with it, but so will the majority of men simply because they're getting access to puss.

Ever since I was a teen I wanted to be able to eat a woman's puss really well. I sucked at it for years. One of the big problems was women just not taking care of themselves down there and I'd never say anything. After I got older and stopped giving a damn about what women thought, I just started telling her to clean down there better, or only go down on her after she got a shower. My wife really helped me perfect my technique and now I can get her twitching and screaming after eating her out. Different women like different things, but but all women will respond in similar fashion once you get the technique down. So, at least I ended up accomplishing this goal at some point in my life.

There are a lot of guys who wont go down on women, and that's fine I'm not knocking your choice. But if you are even the slightest bit interested, I'd encourage you to find a woman who will be patient with you and more importantly tell you what she likes and how she likes it. Even more important though, you tell her what you like (hygiene for example).

Fireballs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How far do you guys go the first time you're fvcking a new girl in regards to dominance ie. Talking dirty/ass spanking/hair pulling/giving commands/tossing them around the bed etc..?
Do you go all out from the first fvck or do you step it up gradually each time?

Southbound29

Don Juan
Reaction score
How far do you guys go the first time you're fvcking a new girl in regards to dominance ie. Talking dirty/ass spanking/hair pulling/giving commands/tossing them around the bed etc..?
Do you go all out from the first fvck or do you step it up gradually each time?
I've found the best way for me is to crank it up slowly. Women will let you know their boundaries and you'd be surprised how for you can actually go with most of them. Spanking is a big thing for me and I have had very few women stop me from doing it to them.

Serenity

Reaction score
I always fvck hard, that's what feels best for me and apparently all women like that. No fancy techniques, the best one is to fvck the way that feels best for me.

A friend of me told me his girlfriend wanted to try doing it slow and romantic, they usually do it hard too. He did try it, but it took about a minute before she wanted to be fvcked hard because that slow sh!t was boring.

HeadLightsOn

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I would trun this question on its head - so to speak.

Women have this self righteous way of communicating to the world that THEY know all about sex and men and that men are 'useless' in bed.

I work with several females - open women who dont mind a gritty after work debate (keep your minds clean). This very subject came up. So I asked these girls for some of their male, sexual knowledge. We had a little Q and A - male orgasm, anatomy, errogenous zones on a man etc.

They failed. Badly.

They sat there looking at each other and you could tell the wind had been taken out of their sails.

Once again, I believe a certain part of all this, is the ability of a man to l e a d. I like to gain knowledge, put it into practice and approach sexual situations with confidence. Not arrogance.