Are lots of flings/relationships transforming women into nutjobs?

JdelaSilviera

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's undeniable that women today have more options than any other time in history. Social circles are much bigger, and with the rise of social networks, online dating, etc. there are plenty of ways to meet other people.

Now, I was in a group dinner with a fat chick 2 weeks ago (I was not interested in her just to make clear), and she was completely single by then. Yesterday, I was told that a few days ago she was fvcking a new guy who already dumped her and let her devastated. That's simply what you have today, women are single for 2/3 weeks at most... and many times you get rejected because she is already with someone although no one knows (neither her friends).

Does the rise of options make them nuts? If they have lots of failures regards relationships they start having misgivings about other people and men in general. The cycle is this: they can fvck the athlete, the public relations, the DJ, the surfer, the average joe, and they want to try them all because "YOLO", **** happens, emotional baggage builds up and voilá, a crazy woman.

The more healthy women I've known, regards mental balance, are those who had 1 or 2 boyfriends all their life without riding the penis caroussel .. Of course one could say that crazy women are those who look more for variety, but I would like to hear your thoughts on this...

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women were promised a fairy tale marriage and wedding and happily ever after and they feel entitled to it....because let's be honest women for the most part act childish. They want the storybook live filled with excitement and drama, ETC. I still know women in their late twenties who believe in horror scopes straight out of the newspaper....smh. Once reality hits them that life is not a fairy tale at least in the sense of Disney movies and 80s lover stories, that is when they learn to manipulate the game in their favor. Want something close to a fairy tale ending? Find a BETA provider with below average looks to marry thinking because he is below average looking he has limited options in cheating ETC

Cerwin Vega

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It seems the more d!cks they're having, the more brain cells they're losing till they snowball into wh0reland.

VladPatton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Basically, this ---> http://i.imgur.com/QgJUL.gif

They love the power of nexting you but they hate the breakups that come afterwards. So they go again, and again, and again. That relentless pursuit of some sort of happiness that never seems to come has got to fück them up!

Cerwin Vega

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@Tictac Yes, we can handle it. Evolution my man.