Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Are hot chicks worth it?? Pros vs Cons

The_411

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
mikey2012 said:
I can never be with a woman I wasnt attracted to.
Being attracted to a girl doesn't mean the girl is empirically smoking hot.

Of course it doesn't really matter but there are always girls who might be 6/7s that for some reason you have massive attraction to even more so than 8/9s.

crazyboy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
hotness is relative to be sure. So your 8 or 9 is like 6 or 7 to another man. I mean there are women who are so beautiful that most men would agree she a 9 or 10. But on that note, woman is only going do what you allow her to do. If you got stuff together she not going be that big of pain. If you worry about competition don't because there always competition no matter what she look like lol.

Poop1337

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Have an abundance mentality my friend and only go out with chicks you're attracted to that means you find them hot. Average chicks in my experience bring about all the cons you mentioned.

sambwoy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Pandora said:
yeh man. I really think this intense desire for hot girls is manufactured. I look at my grandparents generation and they just wanted a good women to settle down with. Now thanks to hollywood we think we are owed a smoking hot chick. Many of our problems would disappear if the average guy just dated a 6/10. The problem is deep down inside we will never be really satiated with a 6/10.
All good points here. So many ads ASSUME that as a 'man' you should enjoy a night with, say, Kate Upton. I reckon if i posted pics of my (eventual) girlfriend/s loads of anonymous gits (girls included, particularly the 'fashionista' type) would probably start picking apart her looks, and you wouldn't want that. Standards have gone insane. I have just about lost patience with that kind of thing in popular culture bleeding into real life.

Interesting point, I tell you what, the one actress that had a major impact on me in my youth was Amy Smart, and she wasn't really that girly. It is stated that in her personal life she was a tomboy, and I think that was somewhat reflected in her film roles.

sambwoy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Pandora said:
We are just as bad as women in some respects.
Erm, yeah. Emphasis on SOME. Although stereotypes may say otherwise, many women can be utterly vile in weighing up men, and to some users of this site that's not news.....not attractive? Then to them you aren't a human being....They dress slutty, but then start complaining about 'perverts'....they vote for prime ministers or presidents because they're 'hot'....