Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Are Girls With Bigger Boobs More Emotional???

Have you noticed this? Bigger Boobs = More Emotional?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 4 80.0%
  • Maybe

Votes: 1 20.0%

• Total voters

Speculator E

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't know how to ask this. But I recently met a new girl. Her tits size were about a b cup. skinny. hot. And seem pretty emotionally stable.

As a matter of fact since I've thought about it every girl I've met who were skinny and had small breast were more emotionally stable.

And every girl I've met that were skinny and had big boobs (that are not faked) were very emotional and some were unstable.

Am I the only one noticing this?

cupioz

Don Juan
Reaction score
There comes her environment into play, especially family life in her teen years.

Since she will be usually the first and most to be hit on by any guy, she needs a bigger party behind her that gives a stable hold.

the more emotional stable are just those who had a healthy balance of support and motivation behind them.

Clench2465

Don Juan
Reaction score
That is interesting because now that I'm thinking about all the girls I've ever been with, ones with bigger boobs has been the crazy ones

Greasy Pig

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've fvcked two chicks with tits bigger than my head and they were both pretty cool when I dumped their azzes.

donking

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
my ex wife had B's and she was the most emotionally unstable I've had. she threatened to kill me on her numerous tantrums

she was upset because i called out her slutty past and remarked that i would require DNA tests for any progeny. it was my own bad for poor screening. live and learn.