Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Are dates pointless in college

Ringleader41

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I know plenty of guys banging girls and they haven't even taken them on a date yet. Yet, other guys are taking the same girl on dates and she goes back to banging the guy that doesn't take her out at the end of the night. This girl has been hooked on my friend for about a month and he told me he has never been on a date with her,

J Roc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I didnt go on any dates in college. I would just invite girls over for a movie and drinks and they were cool with that. save your money my dude.

omega05

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yea you dont need to take chicks out on dates. just invite them to your room for movies and drinks

foolyoufool

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah I feel like barely anyone goes on "dates" in college. You could go for icecream or something then bring her back to your place (I've done this with success).

floydb25

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yea... They just wanna have fun, hang out, drink, and ****. I made the SAME mistake with young girls back in the day. All they care about, at their emotionally maturity level (ie, practically non-existant), is excitement, partying, sex, "hot guys", etc.

Taking *****es on dates and being traditional never got me anywhere with youngins. They just wanted to hang out and ****. They werent all about the relationship gig... At least not in the traditional, healthy sense. All about the drama and excitement; not knowing their head from their ass; thinking infatuation and scattered emotions was love... Pining for players and BBs. You know the drill.

Not that going that route "hurt" anything, but it just delayed the process, and didnt actually "help" anything. When all was said and done, it was time-wasting and unnecessary.. And they werent even into it. They just wanted to **** and hang out, basically. Lots of wasted emotions back then.

This isnt time for all that love ****. They want to be charmed, aroused, swept off their feet, ****ed, and thrown out of windows. Probably in that order.

Those who try the hardest and give the most gain the least. So, while you're thinking you're making progress by courting them and being a gentleman by taking them out on dates and getting to know them - they're off ****ing some dude in the back of a van - whom they just met at a club, or dormroom, or abandoned crack house.

This is definitely time for fun and partying - not love and relationships.

JohnChops

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No more keyboard jockeying . Action is the place.
floydb25 said:
Yea... They just wanna have fun, hang out, drink, and ****. I made the SAME mistake with young girls back in the day. All they care about, at their emotionally maturity level (ie, practically non-existant), is excitement, partying, sex, "hot guys", etc.

Taking *****es on dates and being traditional never got me anywhere with youngins. They just wanted to hang out and ****. They werent all about the relationship gig... At least not in the traditional, healthy sense. All about the drama and excitement; not knowing their head from their ass; thinking infatuation and scattered emotions was love... Pining for players and BBs. You know the drill.

Not that going that route "hurt" anything, but it just delayed the process, and didnt actually "help" anything. When all was said and done, it was time-wasting and unnecessary.. And they werent even into it. They just wanted to **** and hang out, basically. Lots of wasted emotions back then.

This isnt time for all that love ****. They want to be charmed, aroused, swept off their feet, ****ed, and thrown out of windows. Probably in that order.

Those who try the hardest and give the most gain the least. So, while you're thinking you're making progress by courting them and being a gentleman by taking them out on dates and getting to know them - they're off ****ing some dude in the back of a van - whom they just met at a club, or dormroom, or abandoned crack house.

This is definitely time for fun and partying - not love and relationships.
Have to agree, i usually do a movie/out to the club/ice cream or whatever and then just end up driving in some random parking lot to bang them. They just wana hang out for a bit, do something, and then DO YOU!

JackRobin

Banned
Reaction score
agree with the posts on this thread

never a good idea to take her out on a date in college

Ringleader41

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
so the best way to get a girl is to just take total advantage of her. I barely said 5 words to the girl I lost vcard to beforehand.

floydb25

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Heh... You dont have to take advantage of anyone. Nor do you have to deceive or manipulate. This is what they want, respond to, and even set up. IME, women set up and instigate EVERYTHING - then act dumb and play innocent afterwards. As well as the standard anti-slut defenses - while STILL following through with what they originally designed (ie, to hang out and ****). If they didnt want it - they wouldnt do it. They lure themselves right into this ****... Never fails.

You're not raping or forcing anyone, here. And, as you can see, being the traditional gentleman courtship NG ain't getting you anywhere - because they're not into all that, and dont want it. Their actions are proving this, and they always speak louder than words. Always.

Most of what people say in respect to what they want is whatever sounds most appealing, appropriate, and socially acceptable. No wants to be viewed as a ***** - even if they are one - and will defend this **** to the bone. Yeah, they all want to get married and have kids - as they're trying to suck your **** at a party. Ha Ha.

Even when theyre *****ing about whatever they respond to... Its always done in a manner to save face, look innocent, etc.

Word.

DonGorgon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Studying the fact that all lies contain fragments
Ringleader41 said:
I know plenty of guys banging girls and they haven't even taken them on a date yet. Yet, other guys are taking the same girl on dates and she goes back to banging the guy that doesn't take her out at the end of the night. This girl has been hooked on my friend for about a month and he told me he has never been on a date with her,
dating is for lame dudes and old dudes.... if a ho like you she will come to your house and F